Robert E Lee & The Confederate Solider statue removed in Dallas

Last thing this country needs is to have stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats and filthy ass welfare Neggras rewriting history for us.
Can we nonuse racial slurs?

That really does not help. It does nothing but raise ire, suppress reason, and deeply insults our fellow countrymen.

We can have a civil discussion without that.

Thanks

:beer:

When the Negroes start showing respect to White people I'll start showing them respect. Until then I don't think so.

Why? White devils deserve no respect .

Republicans don't celebrate the confederacy, though they do realize that the causes of the civil war were far more complex than some simplistic thinkers think.
Republicans fight for flying the confederate flag on government land, they pass laws saying you can’t take down monuments

F562C541-BD5D-4C84-908E-7B49FF40CBDE.jpeg

Ever look at Lincolns electoral map? Same shit ass red states voting for the racists after all this time .

The US Mint and Currency was going to take Alexander Hamilton off the ten dollar bill and use Harriet Tubman but that is the Executive Department and Trump vetoed that idea.

Last thing this country needs is to have stupid uneducated low information Moon Bats and filthy ass welfare Neggras rewriting history for us.

That really does not help. It does nothing but raise ire, suppress reason, and deeply insults our fellow countrymen.

Thanks

When the Negroes start showing respect to White people I'll start showing them respect. Until then I don't think so.
Respect breeds respect.

Negroes lost respect a long time ago. Fuck 'em.

If they want respect they need to stop being the filthy ass voting block of the Democrats and they need to stop stealing and murdering. It would also help if they would forget that stupid entitlement mentality and get off welfare.

Thanks

Respect breeds respect.

Negroes lost respect a long time ago. Fuck 'em.

If they want respect they need to stop being the filthy ass voting block of the Democrats and they need to stop stealing and murdering. It would also help if they would forget that stupid entitlement mentality and get off welfare.

Why is your avatar the flag of “Democrats” then?

And why respect white devil racists like yourself ?

View attachment 264164

Ever look at Lincolns electoral map? Same shit ass red states voting for the racists after all this time .
Is that the electoral map during reconstruction, when southern states had zero electoral votes?
:laughing0301:

Just what evidence are you trying to provide here, pal?

View attachment 264164

Is that the electoral map during reconstruction, when southern states had zero electoral votes?

Just what evidence are you trying to provide here, pal?

Reconstruction started in 65’. The 60 election was virtually identical .

Statue sold for $1.4 million. Why are we removing the in the first place because they owned slaves and that makes it racist today. What’s next all our money? George Washington owned 30 himself is he know a piece of shit? The Left gets offended by EVERYTHING in the past because they’re personally so inadequate in the present. ‘Robert E. Lee & The Confederate Soldier’ Sculpture Removed From Dallas Park Sells For $1.4M

It depends if the historical figure has redeeming values, deeds and acts. George Washington was far more than just a Slave Owner. Robert E. Lee's main impact on history is through the Civil War, an illegal rebellion against our country that thankfully was put down. Put the Confederate Statue at a battlefield, cemetery or museum.

The US Mint and Currency was going to take Alexander Hamilton off the ten dollar bill and use Harriet Tubman but that is the Executive Department and Trump vetoed that idea.
I thought it was Jackson

I thought it was Jackson

Andrew Jackson is on the twenty dollar bill and is a Dead President. Alexander Hamilton was never president but got in a duel with Aaron Burr who was Vice-President. Who won that duel? I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

Last edited:
NO, NO...no sidestepping or deflecting...What percentage couldn't wait to get to America to have a chance at survival?
AND what percentage of descendants have begged to be sent back to live the lifestyle they missed out on?
Forget you ever saw ROOTS and Kunta Kinte....Don't be scared...GO!

Zero fucking percent you racist moron. Many were brought before there even was an America. How fucking stupid you be?

None of them even knew what the fuck America was...do you think they read about it on the internet or something? Also, during the height of the slave trade we were not exactly the land of opportunity yet.

By the time slaver ended 95% of the slaves in America had been born here and this was all they knew...where the fuck were they supposed to "go back to"?

Sometimes it is embarrassing to think you are the same species as I am. I will tell you this, the day you fucking die the world will be a far better place.

Actually, they were going to take Andrew Jackson off the $20 bill. I would replace Ulysses S. Grant with Harriet Tubman on the $50 bill, before I would replace Jackson with anyone. Or, I would create a new denomination of bill, such as a $30 bill, and put Tubman on it. Jackson and Grant have very mixed records, especially Grant.

Statue sold for $1.4 million. Why are we removing the in the first place because they owned slaves and that makes it racist today. What’s next all our money? George Washington owned 30 himself is he know a piece of shit? The Left gets offended by EVERYTHING in the past because they’re personally so inadequate in the present. ‘Robert E. Lee & The Confederate Soldier’ Sculpture Removed From Dallas Park Sells For $1.4M

It depends if the historical figure has redeeming values, deeds and acts. George Washington was far more than just a Slave Owner. Robert E. Lee's main impact on history is through the Civil War, an illegal rebellion against our country that thankfully was put down. Put the Confederate Statue at a battlefield, cemetery or museum.
I am fine with that.

My fear is that is not the real goal and will not end there.

I fear that Charlottesville was singled out, not for the monument to Lee, but that happens to be where Monticello is located.

Forum List

Back