Robert E Lee & The Confederate Solider statue removed in Dallas

Statue sold for $1.4 million. Why are we removing the in the first place because they owned slaves and that makes it racist today. What’s next all our money? George Washington owned 30 himself is he know a piece of shit? The Left gets offended by EVERYTHING in the past because they’re personally so inadequate in the present. ‘Robert E. Lee & The Confederate Soldier’ Sculpture Removed From Dallas Park Sells For $1.4M

He was a traitor to the United States who killed more US troops than any enemy ever.
Wrong.

Not wrong .facts.

You can put all the lipstick on that pig, he’s still a textbook traitor.

Very sad and misguided. This reminds me of the Taliban's destroying statues they did not like. Lee was the main reason the Confederacy began a program of gradual emancipation barely a month before the war ended. He threw his support behind a proposal to grant freedom to slaves who would serve in the Confederate army, and it was understood that their families would eventually be freed as well.

Very sad and misguided. This reminds me of the Taliban's destroying statues they did not like. Lee was the main reason the Confederacy began a program of gradual emancipation barely a month before the war ended. He threw his support behind a proposal to grant freedom to slaves who would serve in the Confederate army, and it was understood that their families would eventually be freed as well.
Too little way too late.

Cheap manual labor was necessary to succeed in farming. There was no real farm machinery. Your idealistic view of the 1860 world is laughable.

You actually never heard of the cotton gin?
Cotton gin made processing cotton profitable.

But the picking was done mostly by hand until after WWII

You seem to be the authority on the matter....I’m curious Gator, what percentage of slaves volunteered themselves to leave the jungles where unimaginable poverty, despair, disease and violence were sure to end their young lives?
Scary taboo isn’t it...you know, the ‘other side’ to slavery...the side LefTarded fools want to pretend couldn’t have existed.

what percentage of human trafficking victims volunteered themselves to leave the concrete jungles of unimaginable poverty, despair, disease and violence?

The other side of humans being forced into sexual slavery...but hey they are no longer starving or cold and living without running water.

you are truly a piece of shit, but they were only black people and we all know how much you fucking hate them all.

The reality of owning human beings is alive and well in 2019. The UN estimates that about 40m humans are current slaves. What's pathetic is that you act as if slave owners were mass murderers. You do not factor in normal practices of the era. I don't blame the founding fathers for owning slaves, I blame Wall Street and K-Street for outsourcing jobs and factories keeping the middle-class poor.
Modern-Day Slavery by the Numbers | Facts & Trends

and all those freaking politically correct people who think this sort of thing should not be allowed...they must really annoy the hell of out you.

If only it were the good old days when you could openly own other human beings...such a happier life you would have.

oh let's not pretend being PC is the model anyone should really shoot for.

well it seems according to some the only thing keeping slavery from being legal to day are those damn PC people.

Forum List

Back