Rochester Hills Mass Shooting

Two things we are going to find out

Everyone in his life knew he was nuts.
He had no problem getting a gun anyway.
So far, nothing known would have stopped him from getting a gun.

He was probably on meds.

Has he seen a shrink.

Maybe we need to start asking that in a background check. Not just if you were ever on crack.

So far, nothing known would have stopped him from getting a gun.

He was probably on meds.

Has he seen a shrink.

Maybe we need to start asking that in a background check. Not just if you were ever on crack.

Who is the gunman?

The gunman was a 42-year-old white male, according to Bouchard. Police believe he lived with his mother, but she was not home at the time. Bouchard noted that he may have been going through some “mental health challenges.”

They said he used a handgun but found an "apparent rifle" in the apartment
I watch all the shows where these shootings are caught on tape.

Only one time did I cheer on the shooter. It was Fear Thy Neighbor. They just kept pushing this former vets buttons. Even when he came at them pointing the handgun they said I dare you. He did it. Killed them both.

Then he went and got his assault rifle and put a couple more in each of them. Then went into his bathroom and killed himself with the rifle.

Who is the gunman?

The gunman was a 42-year-old white male, according to Bouchard. Police believe he lived with his mother, but she was not home at the time. Bouchard noted that he may have been going through some “mental health challenges.”
With HIPPA laws they can’t look at your medical records.

Kay, so then don’t let them see. Just ask the hospital if there’s any reason to deny them a gun.

And he may have already owned the gun before he went to a mental hospital.

they’re going to say this will stop people from seeking help.

With HIPPA laws they can’t look at your medical records.

Kay, so then don’t let them see. Just ask the hospital if there’s any reason to deny them a gun.

And he may have already owned the gun before he went to a mental hospital.

they’re going to say this will stop people from seeking help.
going to a hospital is not a legal reason to bar ownership, one must be adjudicated by a Judge so seeing a shrink is not a reason either.

I know the area as I live 50 miles from it. Sleepy town full of wealthy whites and few AMISH since the coach doesnt run that far.

They are saying he did it randomly- based on what? Don't be surprised if it turns out he knew the mother and the two kids that were injured. The other people were likely just in the way.

Police discovered a apparent rifle in the home where he was found dead.

WTF is an "apparent rifle"? Either it is or isn't. :dunno:

Apparently it had that shoulder thing that goes up and it could blow a lung right out of a body.

What's a Splash pad? Is it me, or has the quality of journalism gone right into the crapper?

Forum List

Back