Rocket Fuel For the Economy! America, Tired of Winning Yet ?

Hey America, Tired of Winning Yet? Winning like never before?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Did you ask 'Tired of Whinnng?'

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Isn't it funny when the liberals start talking about the stock market and morals?

You can tell what their masters are feeding them by their cute ignorant hypocritical claims.

Damn, once again irony is lost on the ignorant.
I fucking own your dumb brainwashed ignorant ass.

tenor.gif

wow! The cherry pickers are out in force. LOL

Trump bragged about markets, and
"This is gonna cost me a fortune this thing. Believe me, believe me this is not good for me."

"Companies are gonna bring back jobs"

now he attacks Fed

Federal Reserve took President Trump’s advice on interest rates. Now he’s not happy.

Trump unhappy after Federal Reserve takes his advice on interest rates
Wow! The people who are fed by the media never learn jack.
Where do you get your info? Trump's gut? LOL

Where I'm sitting, the job market is so good, people can actually choose where they want to work. Mobility, higher wages, the gas prices, I don't know about wall street, but things in the real world are looking pretty good.
It all depends. As always the devil is in the details.

For some it looks good, but in what context? What do they know, what experiences can they draw on?

and how can Trump be credited with only two years in? Things had to be growing and improving years before 2016/2018

Millennial households are earning more than most older Americans did at the same age

Where I'm sitting, the job market is so good, people can actually choose where they want to work. Mobility, higher wages, the gas prices, I don't know about wall street, but things in the real world are looking pretty good.
Try being 57 and getting a job your attitude would be 180 degrees different.

It all depends. As always the devil is in the details.

For some it looks good, but in what context? What do they know, what experiences can they draw on?

and how can Trump be credited with only two years in? Things had to be growing and improving years before 2016/2018

Millennial households are earning more than most older Americans did at the same age
I should hope so it's thirty years later...

Isn't it funny when the liberals start talking about the stock market and morals?

You can tell what their masters are feeding them by their cute ignorant hypocritical claims.
No funnier than listening to you state nothing of value and trying to look good whilst trolling..

Forum List

Back