Rod Rosenstein Threatened Chairman Nunes and House Intel Members in a Meeting 3 Weeks Ago

Obstruction of justice. He is now a lying stinking asshole of a traitor just like Trump.

Criticizing the FBI is not obstruction of justice. That's his job, moron. You're accusing the cop of a crime for investigating the criminals.
Setting up lies to protect a President from acts of Treason is obstruction of justice,. and that is a crime.

What "lies?" The FBI stated there were no factual errors in the memo.

that is a flat out lie. Donald's boy Chris Wrey said there were material omissions of fact which made the memo untrue.

do you ever even bother to come close to telling the truth?

here... READ...

FBI condemns Nunes memo for 'omissions,' escalating feud

loon

What ommissions could there be? Oh yeah well we forgot to tell the FISA judge we got a call from the DNC and Clinton camp telling us they had Russian dirt on Trump so WE at the DOJ and the FBI all backing Clinton for President decided to use Russian propaganda PAID FOR BY HILLARY to spy on Trump?

That kind of fucking omission?

Did the Clinton camp or DNC actually contact them?

You so wish that don't you? Yet the memo said nothing about either of them.

Hillary paid for the "dossier." Obama's FBI used it to get a FISA warrant. That, in and of itself, is extremely incriminating.

No
Hillary's campaign made donations to Fusion GPS.
Fusion GPS paid for the dossier.

Wrong, douchebag. Hillary's lawfirm hired Fusion GPS.

"Donations?" Who are you trying to kid? That's the kind of scam that only prostitutes get away with.

Yup. Just like the Republicans did.
How did the Republicans do that?

Fusion GPS was paid first by republicans to try to get Donald out of the race. then when Donald got the nomination the dems took over the oppo research.

does that help?

Just like they voted down the release of the opposition memo.

What people should be REALLY upset about *but they are missing the point on* is that this committee has always been bipartisan - a committee where both sides have worked together and put national security above partisan politics and Nunes has made it a mockery.

yeah, the intel committee was better than most because they seemed to actually give a flying about our national security.

I look forward to nunes' perp walk.

What I am most upset about is the breaking down of these things. And no one seems to care :(

The Russians are probably happy - they are sowing chaos and distrust in our institutions.

They are breaking down because of Hillary and Obama's corruption.

Hillary paid for the "dossier." Obama's FBI used it to get a FISA warrant. That, in and of itself, is extremely incriminating.

So we're moving beyond actual evidence into speculation?

According to what has been presented, the dossier was not the only material used to get the warrent.

yeah, the intel committee was better than most because they seemed to actually give a flying about our national security.

What I am most upset about is the breaking down of these things. And no one seems to care :(

The Russians are probably happy - they are sowing chaos and distrust in our institutions.

According to what has been presented, the dossier was not the only material used to get the warrent.

it was a RENEWAL of Carter Page's FISA warrant. They are really really confused about this

No

"Donations?" Who are you trying to kid? That's the kind of scam that only prostitutes get away with.
Nothing to do with Steele.

Jillian. Are you certain you want to go this way bitch?

Fusion GPS was paid first by republicans to try to get Donald out of the race. then when Donald got the nomination the dems took over the oppo research.

does that help?

No

Nothing to do with Steele.

Jillian. Are you certain you want to go this way bitch?

does that help?

Coyote

be ready

No

that is an insane and baseless lie

No

does that help?

What helps is knowing all Fusion all the time.

No

Lets get the names of the Russian operatives. Come on. All you dems love your fucking Russians.

Come on. Give us the names of your Russians DEMOCRATS PAYING RUSSIANS.

What are their names?

-+

No

She later said after it was proved, she didn't know about it.
Hillary Clinton Claims She Didn’t Know She Was Paying For Dossier… – InvestmentWatch

No

does that help?

How can any human being be so totally out of touch with reality? I don't understand it at all.

The propaganda is ratcheting up to give trump an excuse to fire Rosenstein and Mueller. The memo was just a start, shame that bombed. Shows trump is desperate, he must know Mueller has something on him.

Mewler and Rosenstein should never have been hired. They are operatives for the deep state. They need to be exorcised from the Trump administration.

You really believe there is a DEEP STATE---------that's funny/sad.

There obviously is. The memo proves there is a coterie of agents in the FBI who conspired to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president.

That silly memo doesn't prove anything. Goudy wrote it, and even he says it's nothing.

Why you really need to put up an exact quote from Gowdy saying its nothing or you are a liar.

I paraphrased it, but here are a couple of his tweets.

upload_2018-2-3_20-11-48.png

lol Exactly what facts were misrepresented?
Ask them. Oh, sorry--the Intelligence Committee refused to let the FBI come answer that question.
So as far as you know there was no misrepresentation of the facts.
And so far as you know, there WAS. See how that works?
lol It doesn't work at all. Either your opinions are based on facts or the are not, and your opinions seem not to be based on facts. Now you would take me to task for wanting to base my opinions on facts. By your reasoning, if I said Obama ate babies for a bedtime snack and you continue produce proof he didn't, you'd have to accept that he may have.
Without having the FACTS available, all the facts, the entire FISA warrants and the information on what parts of the dossier were confirmed, and probably many other FACTS as well, no one can say there are not serious omissions of fact, of misrepresentation, of cherry picking--whatever is being said.
You have to have the underlying documents and information, toomuch, and none of us has it. You are trusting Nunes, but it is as much of an "opinion" as mine (which is that I don't know).
lol So what you are saying is that your opinion is based entirely on what you don't know, and you see no problem with that. What we do know is that the FBI/Justice misrepresented the Steele dossier under oath to a federal judge to obtain a warrant it would not otherwise be able to get, and that means the FBI/Justice perjured itself and violated the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution and you believe there could be some omissions to the memo that could justify these crimes. I can't imagine what these omissions could be, can you?

Carter Page has stated all along that the infamous trip he took to Moscow during the campaign season was only to give a speech at a University there. UNDER OATH--his testimony changed dramatically.

carter-page.jpg

"In January 2017, Page's name appeared repeatedly in a leaked contract intelligence dossier containing unsubstantiated allegations of close interactions between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin.[27][28][29][30]

On November 2, 2017, Page testified to the U.S. House Intelligence Committee that he had informed Jeff Sessions, Corey Lewandowski, Hope Hicks and other Trump campaign officials that he was traveling to Russia to give a speech in July 2016

Page testified that he had met with Russian government officials during this trip and had sent a post-meeting report via email to members of the Trump campaign.[37]He also indicated that campaign co-chairman Sam Clovis had asked him to sign a non-disclosure agreement about his trip.[38] Elements of Page's testimony contradicted prior claims by Trump, Sessions, and others in the Trump administration.[34][37][39][40] Lewandowski, who had previously denied knowing Page or meeting him during the campaign, said after Page's testimony that his memory was refreshed and acknowledged that he had been aware of Page's trip to Russia.
Carter Page - Wikipedia

Carter Page had a FISA warrant issued on him in 2013, and then again in October, 2016.
Repub's voted to release Nune's memo--FISA warrants--Carter Page--what it is really about.

Rachel Maddow busted up this conspiracy 2 days prior to Devin Nunes releasing his memo---:badgrin:

Last night (after the release the REAL bombshell broke) on the Nune's memo.

He "met with government officials?" He shook hands with a few people. That's it.

iu

you are either being paid or you are a liar... or you are intentionally obtuse....

Former Trump Aide Carter Page Was on U.S. Counterintelligence Radar Before Russia Dossier

nutbar

But the FBI/Justice found it necessary to misrepresent the Steele dossier in order to get a surveillance warrant, meaning they had nothing of value on Page before committing that crime to get the warrant.

Specifically how was it misrepresented? We don't because a whole lot of stuff was left out.

Internal Justice documents showed the Department was skeptical about the Steele dossier but that was not presented to the Court. The application for a warrant is presented to the Court under oath, so withholding relevant information from the Court amounts to perjury. That's why we need a special commission to investigate the FBI/Justice to see just how high up this corruption goes.

Pay special attention to these dates:

FACT # 1. The Dossier file wasn't handed over to the FBI until, January, 2017
FACT # 2.
In the last sentance of the Nunes memo, it states: "That the Russian investigation started in July, 2016 and that the center of attention was George Papadopolous. George Papadoplous came out of nowhere, and his name is NOT mentioned anywhere in the Dossier File. He has pleaded guilty, and is now working with Robert Mueller.
FACT # 3. Carter Page--most recent FISA warrant. September 2016--however one was issued on him in 2013 also.

The release of Nunes memo--confirms that the FBI was investigating Russian collusion long before they ever received the DOSSIER file. It also confirms that the information contained in the Dossier file about Carter Page is CORRECT.

Links to the above:
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics (George Papadoplous a bigger problem than Manafort.)
Carter Page - Wikipedia (Page testified that he did meet with Russian agents on that trip to Moscow during the campaign)
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump (The incident regarding Carter Page & Russians in 2013.)

Now if I were Rod Rosenstein and had a bunch of House Republicans calling me to help them FABRICATE conspiracy stories I would have not just threatened them with Obstruction of Justice, I would have gone down there and kicked their ass's.

kick.gif

You people have been duped again by FOX NEWS. This is exactly what Trump's pick for the new FBI director warned against. That Devin Nunes memo would be full of ommissions--and it is. Hysterically designed to deflect & distort the TRUTH.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Trump even believed it would get him off the Russian investigation, and was disappointed afterwards that it wasn't YUUUUGE'rrrr. It was a fucking flop--and actually negated all the conspiracies FOX as been pushing for the last year--that it was all centered around Christopher Steele & the Dossier file.

Last edited:
He "met with government officials?" He shook hands with a few people. That's it.

iu

you are either being paid or you are a liar... or you are intentionally obtuse....

Former Trump Aide Carter Page Was on U.S. Counterintelligence Radar Before Russia Dossier

nutbar
But the FBI/Justice found it necessary to misrepresent the Steele dossier in order to get a surveillance warrant, meaning they had nothing of value on Page before committing that crime to get the warrant.

Specifically how was it misrepresented? We don't because a whole lot of stuff was left out.
Internal Justice documents showed the Department was skeptical about the Steele dossier but that was not presented to the Court. The application for a warrant is presented to the Court under oath, so withholding relevant information from the Court amounts to perjury. That's why we need a special commission to investigate the FBI/Justice to see just how high up this corruption goes.

FACT # 2.
In the last sentance of the Nunes memo, it states: "That the Russian investigation started in July, 2016 and that the center of attention was George Papadopolous. George Papadoplous came out of nowhere, and his name is NOT mentioned anywhere in the Dossier File. He has pleaded guilty, and is now working with Robert Mueller.
FACT # 3. Carter Page--most recent FISA warrant. September 2016--however one was issued on him in 2013 also.

The release of Nunes memo--confirms that the FBI was investigating Russian collusion long before they ever received the DOSSIER file. It also confirms that the information contained in the Dossier file about Carter Page is CORRECT.

Links to the above:
Papadopoulos' guilty plea is much bigger problem for Trump than the Manafort indictment - CNNPolitics (George Papadoplous a bigger problem than Manafort.)
Carter Page - Wikipedia (Page testified that he did meet with Russian agents on that trip to Moscow during the campaign)
Russian Spies Tried to Recruit Carter Page Before He Advised Trump (The incident regarding Carter Page & Russians in 2013.)

Now if I were Rod Rosenstein and had a bunch of House Republicans calling me to help them FABRICATE conspiracy stories I would have not just threatened them with Obstruction of Justice, I would have gone down there and kicked their ass's.

kick.gif

You people have been duped again by FOX NEWS. This is exactly what Trump's pick for the new FBI director warned against. That Devin Nunes memo would be full of ommissions--and it is. Hysterically designed to deflect & distort the TRUTH.

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

Trump even believed it would get him off the Russian investigation, and was disappointed afterwards that it wasn't YUUUUGE'rrrr. It was a fucking flop--and actually negated all the conspiracies FOX as been pushing for the last year--that it was all centered around Christopher Steele & the Dossier file.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iu

nutbar

FACT # 2.

Links to the above:

kick.gif
Collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government would not be, in itself, a crime, so why would the FBI be investigating it? If there were no specific crimes being investigated, then any warrants obtained would have been violations of the Fourth Amendment since the FBI had no jurisdiction. Clearly, the FBI/Justice acted improperly by opening a criminal investigation without any evidence of a crime.

Forum List

Back