Rodeo Clown FB page going viral

One rodeo clown telling the world that obama has no clothes caused all this.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/support-tuffy-gessling/Q0NsMggz

support Tuffy Gessling

The events recently at the Missouri rodeo and the clown wearing a mask depicting your image, has created quite a stir. As you have stated, we need to have a discussion on this topic of racism and racial discrimination. However, I feel this is not what you had in mind. As this action by this rodeo clown does not distinguish you from past presidents, I do not relate this in any way to be racially charged. You are simply the sitting president at this time therefore it is your turn; it comes with the job.

Clowns put their bodies and lives between the bull and the cowboy regardless of the color of the bull or the cowboy.

I petition you to defend the ability of clowns to protect the cowboys and entertain the crowd and to give your personal support to this particular clown, Tuffy Gessling.

• Banned
Lol rodeo clowns. What will you crazy republicans be obsessed about next

Another clueless Democrat.

I support the rodeo clown, because he is having his life destroyed for mocking the moonbat messiah. Anyone lose their job for picking on Bush?

It's the principle of the issue that concerns us, not the individual.

Watching these fascist asshole liberals soil their matresses over it is just icing on the cake.

Americans don't tolerate people ridiculing their way of life.

All these types of racist attacks on Obama just make the entire country look bad.

A clever political cartoon or op-ed piece, fine -- go after his politics. But when you just call him names, you look like an idiot.

Forum List

Back