Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You are a hopeless case seeing that you actually carried children to term (I'm guessing), knowing full well that a separate life was living inside of you.
My wife carried our two daughters not me. The stupid ding argument that a zygote is a human being just like me had nothing to do with our choice, Its not a separate being until viability is possible if removed from the womb. Didn’t matter to me. Just don’t like white hillbilly Protestant nationalists and grumpy zealot Catholic nationalists telling women what to do with their bodies back then and right now.

NFBW2207280339

ClaireH220722-#3,807 Hmmm I'd say questions ignored are intentionally ignored yes?

Here is a question : Is a fully developed human being with a uterus and in possession of a living functioning, bloodstream, committing murder of a separate human being by taking an abortion pill to terminate a pregnancy when the pill is absorbed into her bloodstream which science says is the one and only only living bloodstream in her human body? ClaireH BackAgain
airplanemechanic
beagle9 BS Filter Meister

ding220727-#3,947 “It's just science

ding190913-#851 I am Catholic

ding161104 #538 The government’s own definition attests to the fact that life begins at fertilization. According to the National Institutes of Health, “fertilization” is the process of union of two gametes (i.e., ovum and sperm) “whereby the somatic chromosome number is restored and the development of a new individual is initiated.”

NFBW: if a woman takes an abortion pill - ding - is it the killing / murder of a “human being” in your opinion based upon either your science and your religion or both knowing that the pill will enter and impact the one and only alive bloodstream in her body - hers? END2207280339

Last edited:
NFBW2207280604
. . , to be a potential human or to be human with potential or not to be at at all - that is the question.

NFBW2207270145-#3,944 I am debunking your . . . need @ding to lay a guilt trip on impregnated women . . . who decide . . . to terminate, stop, cancel, end, abort, the unique potential human being with its own DNA that is biologically developing through several of it’s natural stages inside her body.”

ding 220727-#3,948 “You can't bring yourself to admit you are ending a human life because you need to see yourself as being moral”

NFBW: see NFBW-#3,944 except above. I say, “impregnated women . . . decide . . . to end, the unique potential human being inside her body.”

Flan327-#3,951 “POTENTIAL LIFE”

ding 220727-#3,952 “A child in the womb is not a latent or potential human being.”

NFBW: Your argument has a scientific flaw as presented since none of the scientists on your list define the “developing stages of potential human life” within the womb scientifically defined as a child. It is a potential child that most commonly is referred to after the stage of development referred to as childbirth. Can you stick with science if you want this discussion restricted to scientific facts and scientific facts alone?

And on that note are you ever going to scientifically prove your religious or moral argument that a fertilized human embryo is a “human being with potential” rather than a “potential human being” to be a scientific fact rather than a human judgement call base on religious or moral upbringing and or an individual’s conscience reacting to moral human norms and obligations as human adults.

What you got ding ? END2207280604

Last edited:
NFBW2207280604
. . , to be a potential human or to be human with potential or not to be at at all - that is the question.

NFBW2207270145-#3,944 I am debunking your . . . need @ding to lay a guilt trip on impregnated women . . . who decide . . . to terminate, stop, cancel, end, abort, the unique potential human being with its own DNA that is biologically developing through several of it’s natural stages inside her body.”

ding 220727-#3,948 “You can't bring yourself to admit you are ending a human life because you need to see yourself as being moral”

NFBW: see NFBW-#3,944 except above. I say, “impregnated women . . . decide . . . to end, the unique potential human being inside her body.”

Flan327-#3,951 “POTENTIAL LIFE”

ding 220727-#3,952 “A child in the womb is not a latent or potential human being.”

NFBW: Your argument has a scientific flaw as presented since none of the scientists on your list define the “developing stages of potential human life” within the womb scientifically defined as a child. It is a potential child that most commonly is referred to after the stage of development referred to as childbirth. Can you stick with science if you want this discussion restricted to scientific facts and scientific facts alone?

And on that note are you ever going to scientifically prove your religious or moral argument that a fertilized human embryo is a “human being with potential” rather than a “potential human being” to be a scientific fact rather than a human judgement call base on religious or moral upbringing and or an individual’s conscience reacting to moral human norms and obligations as human adults.

What you got ding ? END2207280604
TL;DR

NUFF SAID - he’s a devout Catholic who says the ten year old rape victim should’ve had the baby and like it.

If you believe a fertilized embryo is a human being then the ten year old old rape victim cannot murder it can she ding ? She has to do God’s will according to DingBopp science as well.
Your lack of objectivity is astounding. You run on pure emotion.

Nope

It is AKIN to a parasite
UNTIL
IT CAN SURVIVE OUTSIDE THE WOMB
Science disagrees with you. Good luck using that argument with legislators. Even the states that allow some form of abortion would cringe at statements like that.

My wife carried our two daughters not me. The stupid ding argument that a zygote is a human being just like me had nothing to do with our choice, Its not a separate being until viability is possible if removed from the womb. Didn’t matter to me. Just don’t like white hillbilly Protestant nationalists and grumpy zealot Catholic nationalists telling women what to do with their bodies back then and right now.
It's not my argument, dummy. It's what every embryology textbook teaches. :)

Nope

Use your BRAIN
:laugh:

1658372280810.png

“Human life begins at fertilization, the process during which a male gamete or sperm (spermatozoo developmentn) unites with a female gamete or oocyte (ovum) to form a single cell called a zygote. This highly specialized, totipotent cell marked the beginning of each of us as a unique individual.” “A zygote is the beginning of a new human being (i.e., an embryo).”
Keith L. Moore, The Developing Human: Clinically Oriented Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2003. pp. 16, 2.

“Fertilization is the process by which male and female haploid gametes (sperm and egg) unite to produce a genetically distinct individual.”
Signorelli et al., Kinases, phosphatases and proteases during sperm capacitation, CELL TISSUE RES. 349(3):765 (Mar. 20, 2012)

“[The zygote], formed by the union of an oocyte and a sperm, is the beginning of a new human being.”
Keith L. Moore, Before We Are Born: Essentials of Embryology, 7th edition. Philadelphia, PA: Saunders, 2008. p. 2.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“The first cell of a new and unique human life begins existence at the moment of conception (fertilization) when one living sperm from the father joins with one living ovum from the mother. It is in this manner that human life passes from one generation to another. Given the appropriate environment and genetic composition, the single cell subsequently gives rise to trillions of specialized and integrated cells that compose the structures and functions of each individual human body. Every human being alive today and, as far as is known scientifically, every human being that ever existed, began his or her unique existence in this manner, i.e., as one cell. If this first cell or any subsequent configuration of cells perishes, the individual dies, ceasing to exist in matter as a living being. There are no known exceptions to this rule in the field of human biology.”
James Bopp, ed., Human Life and Health Care Ethics, vol. 2 (Frederick, MD: University Publications of America, 1985)

Forum List

Back