Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

What I wrote, way back then, was much more precise. It is no longer sanctioned by the United States.

The Supreme Court is the United States and the Dobbs decision sanctioned abortions to be performed in the United States of America. And Kansas sanctioned “slaughter of innocent life” as you prefer to call a medical procedure that is really none of your business.

bckvgn.22.05.02 #1
bckvgn.23.07.16 #9,759
nf.23.07.16 #9,761

The Supreme Court is the United States and the Dobbs decision sanctioned abortions to be performed in the United States of America. And Kansas sanctioned “slaughter of innocent life” as you prefer to call a medical procedure that is really none of your business.

bckvgn.22.05.02 #1
And SCOTUS returned the decision to — wait for it — the STATES. You idiot.

— Captain’s Log Supplemental; Stardate yada yada.

And SCOTUS returned the decision to — wait for it — the STATES.

Dobbs decided abortion is a medical procedure that can be regulated by each state. Dobbs did not decide that states can slaughter innocent human babies which is what you consider a private medical procedure to be. But you are nobody. You can impose you whacko opinion on anybody. You can only prevent women from getting an abortion if enough white Christian fanatics vote Republican fanatics into office in your state.

Last edited:
Dobbs decided abortion is a medical procedure that can be regulated by each state. Dobbs did not decide that states can slaughter innocent human babies which is what you consider a private medical procedure to be. But you are nobody. You can impose you whacko opinion on anybody. You can only prevent women from getting an abirtion if enough white Christian fanatics vote Republican fanatics into office.
Try not to be fully retarded. What I correctly noted was that abortion is no longer a matter of US law. It is a matter of State law. I was right at the time. Of course, I still am.

Now what I really want is a ruling that any abortion, approved but a state or otherwise, violates the Constitutionally guaranteed right to life. What Dobbs provided was just a weak, tepid preliminary step.

When you lost the election in Kansas you lost any chance of saving baby fetus in Kansas. There aren’t enough white fanatic Christian’s to save baby fetus now that Dobbs woke everyone up who votes against having white fanatic Republican Christians impose their fanatic nonsense on everyone who does not conform to their religious interpretation that a brainless fetus is equal to the woman who carries it in her body.

hynrm.23.07.16 #344
nf.23.07.16 #9,760
Happy you get to kill the innocent? Ain’t you a peach!

Outside of self defense If an individual expects to live a full life as a free individual he cannot murder another individual and expect to remain free.
Yet you want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free.

Your hypocrisy is infinite, as is your stupidity.

Go fuck yourself, eat shit, die.

You haven't convinced anyone, especially yourself.
Don’t have to convince too many because six out of 10 Americans are already with me. they reject you. We just have to make the U.S. Senate begin to reflect the national majority. It may take a while to break the white fanatic Christian grip on some of the more rural states, but with the Kansas vote we are headed in the right direction.

Now what I really want is a ruling that any abortion, approved but a state or otherwise, violates the Constitutionally guaranteed right to life. What Dobbs provided was just a weak, tepid preliminary step.

Dobbs tells you that a fetus has no Constitutionally guaranteed right to life because they know the Constitution has a live birth requirement to have that guarantee.

What the Confederate Traitor Catholics on the Supreme Court basically decided in Dobbs is that all women do not have a right to a safe medical procedure to terminate an unwanted pregnancy if they live in a state where white fanatical Christians keep a Confederate Governor and a Confederate legislative body in power.

There is no next step for SCOTUS. They are done. They really fucked up the Republican Party and the billionaires that own it and them.

bckvgn.23.07.16

You have no brain.
You are a liar. I have a brain and all this stuff that goes with having one.
  • Thoughts and decisions.
  • Memories and emotions.
  • Movements (motor function), balance and coordination.
  • Perception of various sensations including pain.
  • Automatic behavior such as breathing, heart rate, sleep and temperature control.
  • Regulation of organ function.
  • Speech and language functions.
  • Fight or flight response (stressresponse).

A fifteen week fetus has no brain. There is zero moral dilemma when a woman wants to put her life above the life of a brainless organism temporarily using hers.

You are a liar. I have a brain and all this stuff that goes with having one.
  • Thoughts and decisions.
  • Memories and emotions.
  • Movements (motor function), balance and coordination.
  • Perception of various sensations including pain.
  • Automatic behavior such as breathing, heart rate, sleep and temperature control.
  • Regulation of organ function.
  • Speech and language functions.
  • Fight or flight response (stressresponse).

A fifteen week fetus has no brain. There is zero moral dilemma when a woman wants to put her life above the life of a brainless organism temporarily using hers.
No. You’re brainless.

It is impossible for me to be brainless like a fifteen week fetus is brainless because I am typing this reply to you. You are a liar.

Perhaps you do not know what a brain is actually does.
You are brainless.

And because you’re brainless, you of course don’t grasp the point.

What would you do with a brain if you had onr?

1689558996966.gif

Yet you want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free.

A fetus that has no brain and no neurological system to sustain it’s own life is not an individual like you and I are individuals. Assuming that you have a brain.

You have no brain.

Could you explain to St Atheist (post at the top } that women who are banned from safe medical gestation prevention in ruby red Christian fascist states, but have the wherewithal to travel to a freedom state to have an abortion, do not come home to a police officer at her door being arrested for murder of baby fetus.

So how can it be as St Atheist says that I want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free, when the reality is the white Christian fanatic states want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free if they murder baby fetus in another state.

Last edited:
Could you explain to St Atheist (post at the top } that women who are banned from safe medical gestation prevention in ruby red Christian fascist states, but have the wherewithal to travel to a freedom state to
have an abortion, do not come home to a police officer at her door being arrested for murder of baby fetus.

So how can it be as St Atheist says that I want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free, when the reality is the white Christian fanatic states want women to be able to murder another individual in cold blood and expect to remain free if they murder baby fetus in another state.
Absolutely brainless.

Forum List

Back