Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Kavanaugh would not have been confirmed if he'd told the truth about his plans for Roe.

Gorsuch would not have been confirmed if he'd told the truth about his plans for Roe.

Barrett would not have been confirmed if she'd told the truth about her plans for Roe.
“Settled law” gets reviewed every time an appeal is heard. Nobody lied you lazy know nothing.

If you are still alive 20 or 30 years from now when the government ( having had the power over women's bodies and reproductive Rights already ) does an about face and issues edicts limiting the right of women to have children because of the overpopulation of the world. I am certain I will no longer be alive, I wouldn't want to live in that kind of dystopian world that you helped create.
You after the Virtue Signaling awards again?

Where life begins is the issue. And 62 million abortions since row versus wade. Abortion was never intended to be the new birth control

And what exactly would you do about it?
If someone down the street was killing babies? I’d Marshall the entire neighborhood to go save them. Are you kidding? Would be easy.

However, I couldn’t get 2 people to go interfere in a woman’s choice to not let a group of cells mature into a fetus then eventually a baby. That’s some whacked out shit.

But… if you think that second situation is murder you’re complicit letting it happen.

If someone down the street was killing babies? I’d Marshall the entire neighborhood to go save them. Are you kidding? Would be easy.

However, I couldn’t get 2 people to go interfere in a woman’s choice to not let a group of cells mature into a fetus then eventually a baby. That’s some whacked out shit.

But… if you think that second situation is murder you’re complicit letting it happen.
But it's happening on a national scale and is sanctioned by the government. So your little stunt would result in nothing but you being arrested and the abortions continuing. So in other words you'd do nothing of consequence.

... I’m not in any tizzy. Shitstains ...
Stay calm, Buttercup, and try to understand my position.

I trust women as superior to politicians and bureaucrats in exercising control over their own bodies.

Such authoritarian retrogression is antithetical to the progress we have seen in advanced nations (e.g., Canada, Great Britain, France, Germany) - but characteristic of repressive ones (e.g., Iraq, Egypt, El Salvador, Honduras.)

Progress has been occurring - As of February 2022, 65 countries had legalized or decriminalized abortion on request. I am aware of none where women's rights have been arrogated by the State in recent years, but if you can cite any, I would be most appreciative.

Nope. Very clear. There isn’t one baby being murdered in this country legally.
Partial birth abortion is barbarism. And it happens in blue lunatic areas. But these same areas will decide their states fate. Pass their own lunatic laws.

And we in the Red States will tell you to go to hell. Not happening here.

Elections have consequences. Awe. You though Hillary had it locked in. Poor poor Smeagle
Yup, elections definitely have consequences. Doesn’t impact me. I’m a guy and I’m in a blue state.

But there are people who will be impacted, who care deeply about this, and who didn’t bother to vote. I hope they learned their lesson.

Forum List

Back