Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

No magic involved. It's simply a fact, it is no longer a fetus. It has a birthdate, it is a person.
LOL. Ok. So in your head whether or not a baby is a person is not based on any scientific, or logical reasoning it's just the opinion of the person carrying the baby inside them?

You’re trying to make the world safe for infanticide. You’re a dope.
You represent 28% of the population that believes as you do and you're calling me a dope. I'm sorry you've been so badly mislead about abortion.

LOL. Ok. So in your head whether or not a baby is a person is not based on any scientific, or logical reasoning it's just the opinion of the person carrying the baby inside them?
First of all it's not a baby until it's born. Secondly, we are talking about individual women. Women who want to have a child and are pregnant believe they are carrying a baby inside of them. Women who do not want to have a child do not think like that, they cannot. It is not a baby, the correct term fetus allows them to believe that. Abortion is never a procedure that could be taking lightly by any woman. Why on Earth would you want to complicate that decision, it makes no sense.

You represent 28% of the population that believes as you do and you're calling me a dope. I'm sorry you've been so badly mislead about abortion.
You are a dope. And I’m not the one misled. You are. You imagine that snuffing out innocent and helpless human life for the sake of convenience is inconsequential. You couldn’t be more wrong.

And your poll driven analysis is of absolutely zero utility. If we took a poll and it showed 69% of those polled believed that Hitler won WWII, that wouldn’t mean that were posting in German.

Some things have nothing to do with polling.

Science doesn't work under the law......unless it is legally defined.
Okay I'm done talking to you, you're absolutely insane. I will not reply to you anymore, been there done that and it gets completely ridiculous with you goodbye.

Remind me what percentage of the population believed the earth was flat in 1200? What percentage were correct? What percentage of the population believed slavery was ok in 1200 and what percentage was correct? What percentage of the population believed abortion should be completely banned in 1970? Were they right?

The percentage of people who believe something has nothing to do with whether something is morally and ethically ok or right.

And if the percentage of people who think abortion should be legal is actually that high why would we need the court to create a law protecting it out of whole cloth vs just having the legislatures pass laws making it legal which is actually how our system is supposed to work?

First of all it's not a baby until it's born. Secondly, we are talking about individual women. Women who want to have a child and are pregnant believe they are carrying a baby inside of them. Women who do not want to have a child do not think like that, they cannot. It is not a baby, the correct term fetus allows them to believe that. Abortion is never a procedure that could be taking lightly by any woman. Why on Earth would you want to complicate that decision, it makes no sense.
It’s not a giraffe in the womb. It’s a baby. It isn’t born yet, but it’s still a human baby.

right so not based on any scientific or logical reasoning just the opinion of the person who happened to get impregnated. That's a great way to set legal definitions....

You are a dope. And I’m not the one misled. You are. You imagine that sniffing out innocent and helpless human life for the sake of convenience is inconsequential. You couldn’t be more wrong.

And your poll driven analysis is of absolutely zero utility. If we took a poll and it showed 69% of those polled believed that Hitler won WWII, that wouldn’t mean that were posting in German.

Some things have nothing to do with polling.
You're about as deluded as Delldude is

One sick puppies opinion. Definitely not the case of the majority of women. Just as most men aren't as miserable as he is.
The reality of these stupid deranged Moon Bat bitches that demand to use the murder of children as a birth control method hurt, doesn't it?

Real women love and cherish children. Moon Bat bitches kill them so the kids won't be a bother to them.

You're about as deluded as Delldude is
No. That would be you who is deluded. Disagreeing with your banal and ignorant claims is a sign of being right. Your abject confusion is duly noted. In fact, it’s inescapable.

It’s not a giraffe in the womb. It’s a baby. It isn’t born yet, but it’s still a human baby.
One more time here and then I'm gone. I'm sick of you emotional idiots. In the beginning it is a fertilized egg, then it is a blastula ( germinal stage / first 2werks ), then it becomes an embryo ( embryonic stage / 3-8 weeks ) followed by the development of a fetus ( fetal stage / 9th.week - birth ) At no time is it a child, not even a so-called " unborn child ". That term was developed by religious groups to provoke an emotional response to this issue and it's worked very well on people like you unfortunately.

The reality of these stupid deranged Moon Bat bitches that demand to use the murder of children as a birth control method hurt, doesn't it?

Real women love and cherish children. Moon Bat bitches kill them so the kids won't be a bother to them.
Look at what you're calling these people these women you don't even know. So who's the crazy one them or you I think you.

One more time here and then I'm gone. I'm sick of you emotional idiots. In the beginning it is a fertilized egg, then it is a blastula ( germinal stage / first 2werks ), then it becomes an embryo ( embryonic stage / 3-8 weeks ) followed by the development of a fetus ( fetal stage / 9th.week - birth ) At no time is it a child, not even a so-called " unborn child ". That term was developed by religious groups to provoke an emotional response to this issue and it's worked very well on people like you unfortunately.
The technical term is fetus until birth. On that point you are correct. Finally. You said something correct. I applaud you. :clap:

But we all know that a fetus is a preborn baby. 😎

Now. Don’t go away mad. Just go away. 👍
And don’t forget your lovely parting gift:

1651691233331.gif

right so not based on any scientific or logical reasoning just the opinion of the person who happened to get impregnated. That's a great way to set legal definitions....
As usual you're trying to twist my words I'm sorry you're a total idiot and you don't make sense half the time I take that back you don't make sense most of the time goodbye and good riddance

Elizabeth Deutsch - Breyer clerk - abortion activist, seen below at her wedding with Politico Reporter who broke the story

Why did they delete this? pic.twitter.com/m9Mg6e0Mj8

— Ultra MAGA Poso \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8??

Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) May 4, 2022

Meet Elizabeth Deutsch. She's currently a law clerk for Justice Breyer.

And, in my humble opinion, she's the most likely person to have leaked the draft Supreme Court opinion in Dobbs, purporting to overturn Roe v. Wade.

\uD83E\uDDF5 pic.twitter.com/V8mfc5hG2I

Here's where things start to get interesting. Every law student has to write a note - a long legal research paper, usually making a novel argument about the law.

Elizabeth Deutsch wrote hers about reproductive rights and abortion. pic.twitter.com/yXygrzxeer

The technical term is fetus until birth. On that point you are correct. Finally. You said something correct. I applaud you. :clap:

But we all know that a fetus is a preborn baby. 😎
Wow, you gave me credit for one thing when all of it was correct how very condescending you are and you cleaned a new word " preborn baby " in the process. I'm sorry but it's not as catchy as unborn baby I don't think it's going to go over well. Have a good day I plan on it. Thanks for the laughs.

Elizabeth Deutsch - Breyer clerk - abortion activist, seen below at her wedding with Politico Reporter who broke the story

Why did they delete this? pic.twitter.com/m9Mg6e0Mj8

— Ultra MAGA Poso \uD83C\uDDFA\uD83C\uDDF8??

Will Chamberlain (@willchamberlain) May 4, 2022

Meet Elizabeth Deutsch. She's currently a law clerk for Justice Breyer.

And, in my humble opinion, she's the most likely person to have leaked the draft Supreme Court opinion in Dobbs, purporting to overturn Roe v. Wade.

\uD83E\uDDF5 pic.twitter.com/V8mfc5hG2I

Here's where things start to get interesting. Every law student has to write a note - a long legal research paper, usually making a novel argument about the law.

Elizabeth Deutsch wrote hers about reproductive rights and abortion. pic.twitter.com/yXygrzxeer
I don’t know if she is the leak or not. But that there does constitute some actual sleuthing.

Wow, you gave me credit for one thing when all of it was correct how very condescending you are and you cleaned a new word " preborn baby " in the process. I'm sorry but it's not as catchy as unborn baby I don't think it's going to go over well. Have a good day I plan on it. Thanks for the laughs.
You did get credit where it was due. And you don’t get credit for any of your other nonsense because your nonsense is — nonsense. And I’ve used “preborn baby” before. I don’t think I can claim credit for that term. “Unborn” and “preborn” are pretty much synonymous though.

I don’t care how it goes over, either way. It’s accurate and that’s plenty good enough for me. I can see how accuracy wounds you.

Forum List

Back