Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

When Don Trump falls behind Harris in the polls will you call for the old fat grump-ass, convicted felon who also is indicted for an attempt to subvert democracy, to quit the race?
You're corrupt bogus conviction means nothing. Trump will beat the stupid Harris like a drum. I bet you're a lot like her!

i. Roe v. Wade got overturning!! 220502 {post•00056}

Delldude Jul’24 Srvwgo: Good news for the unborn. •¥•. We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts. •¥¥• dlldd 220502 Srvwgo00056

I know the Supreme Court has six Catholics on the Bench who make up the conservative majority but they are not on the payroll of the Holy See.

Why are you so confused?

Last edited:
i. Roe v. Wade got overturning!! 220502 {post•00056}

Delldude Jul’24 Srvwgo: Good news for the unborn. •¥•. We now need a definitive ruling on when life starts. •¥¥• dlldd 220502 Srvwgo00056

I know the Supreme Court has six Catholics on the Bench who make up the conservative majority but they are not on the out a t roll of the Holy See.

Why are you so confused?
Judge not......... I see from your posts you have issues with that.

Sounds like your baby killing ass could use a little talk with Jesus you freak Democrat. God's choice is going to prosecute some democrats in 5 months. Rachel Maddow hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahaha lol 🤣

How’s come Baby Fetus was not welcome at the RNC this year. Trump’s apparatchik aborted Baby Fetus from the GOP platform.

Trump is great again with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

If Trump is the chosen one then Jesus is ok with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

How’s come Baby Fetus was not welcome at the RNC this year. Trump’s apparatchik aborted Baby Fetus from the GOP platform.

Trump is great again with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.

If Trump is the chosen one then Jesus is ok with killing babies when the voters want to kill babies.
You sound confused, maybe you've killed too many babies. Maybe you need some illegal immigrants to move into your house show you how to run a life and construct a sentence. Definitely sounds like you need to have a talk with God and straighten your ass out . That's some of the stupidest flailing and rambling I've ever heard. Way to go dumbass Democrat

Definitely sounds like you need to have a talk with God and straighten your ass out
I am a rational theist. Very similar to Washington Adams, Jefferson and Madison. I don’t talk to God. I don’t expect God to talk to me. Languages is not how I prefer to communicate with a higher being who created existence.

Last edited:
You are confused. I am not Herschel Walker..

Every egg I ever fertilized has been born and. they call me dad.

After my second daughter was born my wife and her mother couldn’t take the pill. So I got snipped.
You are a Democrat though. You have to be really stupid be that. Baby killer too

Independent voters should not be too interested in voting for a Desert God’s choice for US President.

They are going to lean toward reproductive freedom for all not the Don Trump Party that took it away and is now hiding from what the want to do,

Absolutely true.
We are not supposed to have a Biblical Worldview being imposed on a state’s obligation to regulate medical facilities and doctors.
A government is always going to be involved in Morality
know the Supreme Court has six Catholics on the Bench who make up the conservative majority but they are not on the payroll of the Holy See.
I don't think you know what you're talking about.
They are going to lean toward reproductive freedom for all not the Don Trump Party that took it away and is now hiding from what the want to do,
Trump didn't take away your abortion rights. He left it up to the states, not really going to affect him in the election lie as you might.

Trump didn't take away your abortion rights. He left it up to the states, not really going to affect him in the election lie as you might.
Independent voters should not be too interested in voting for a Desert God’s choice for US President.
What pray tell do you mean by this? Desert god? You are kind of odd

" Intercession To Rectify Ignorance From Failed Informed Consent Of Us Public By Fee Press And Political Campaigns "

* Repugnacism An Infiltration Of Us Republicanism By Democrat Ideology *

The legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS .

The promotion of family values agenda as us republicanism is bolstered by populists for democracy as tyranny by collective majority and against principles of us republic to promote independence of the individual - a democrat ideology .

The aspirations of populism for democracy as tyranny by the collective majority and the authority of its bureaucracies is principle characteristic of democrat ideology .

The pretentious auspices of sectarian supremacy are to bind its expectations for normative values in public policy to safety and security and to us constitution .

The dobbs decision is dumbfounded and formal sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments , and malfeasance against title 1 section 8 of us code , and scotus should be charged with the crimes as should any other despot that suspends us constitution .

Stop confusing the literal meaning of an after life , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to achieve it .

* Complicit With Ignorance And Traitors Against Principles Of Us Republic *

The democrat party and the abortion choice leadership are full of imbeciles , no doubt , however , abortion choice republicans understand there is a covert ruse against abortion at the federal level behind a mantra of " abortion was returned to the states " .

The covert ruse against abortion is that pundits for abortion public policy at state level , means that abortion public policy at the federal level is perceived as a different set of laws - affecting federal employees and us federal system , and the post election intent by the repugnicans is to push its unconstitutional and traitorous acts at the federal level .

For example , lind say gramm has propose limiting allowable federal abortion to 15 weeks for federal law .

Last edited:
" Intercession To Rectify Ignorance From Failed Informed Consent Of Us Public By Fee Press And Political Campaigns "

* Repugnacism An Infiltration Of Us Republicanism By Democrat Ideology *

The legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS .

The promotion of family values agenda as us republicanism is bolstered by populists for democracy as tyranny by collective majority and against principles of us republic to promote independence of the individual - a democrat ideology .

The aspirations of populism for democracy as tyranny by the collective majority and the authority of its bureaucracies is principle characteristic of democrat ideology .

The pretentious auspices of sectarian supremacy are to bind its expectations for normative values in public policy to safety and security and to us constitution .

The dobbs decision is dumbfounded and formal sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments , and malfeasance against title 1 section 8 of us code , and scotus should be charged with the crimes as should any other despot that suspends us constitution .

Stop confusing the literal meaning of an after life , which is genetic continuance , with a metaphorical means by which to achieve it .

* Complicit With Ignorance And Traitors Against Principles Of Us Republic *

The democrat party and the abortion choice leadership are full of imbeciles , no doubt , however , abortion choice republicans understand there is a covert ruse against abortion at the federal level behind a mantra of " abortion was returned to the states " .

The covert ruse against abortion is that pundits for abortion public policy at state level , means that abortion public policy at the federal level is perceived as a different set of laws - affecting federal employees and us federal system , and the post election intent by the repugnicans is to push its unconstitutional and traitorous acts at the federal level .

For example , lind say gramm has propose limiting allowable federal abortion to 15 weeks for federal law .
Thanks for a whole lot of nothing. Wow

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240609 {post•12286}. NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: We are not supposed to have a Biblical Worldview being imposed on a state’s obligation to regulate medical facilities and doctors. nfbw 240609 Srvwgo12286

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240721 {post•12331}. Blisterfinger Jul’24 Srvwgo: A government is always going to be involved in Morality. blstrfngr 249721 Srvwgo12331

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240721 {post•12333. Monk-Eye Jul’24 Urvwgo: The legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS . mvnkvyv 250721 Urvwgo12333

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12335)

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: In response to PARA ii. above I must remind you Saint_Blisterfinger what I wrote in PARA i. was that “We are not supposed to have a Biblical Worldview being imposed“ upon our individual freedoms, one of which is our freedom of conscience.

Uncle_Monkeye replied to PARA ii. explaining the reality that the legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS.

That is well put and is not up for disagreement.

That constitutionally forbids government involvement the Biblical Worldview that the sanctity of life begins at conception being imposed as the reason behind state regulatory bans on the medical procedure of elective abortion.

Banning abortion local state or federal goes way beyond assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS which includes pregnant women,

The medical or pharmaceutical procedure of aborting a fetus cannot be banned for the safety of the fetus and/or because Christians believe fetuses are made in the image of God. It is an irrefutable fact that fetuses are not citizens and cannot be until they are born.

Don Trump’s beloved Dobbs decision is another one of his frauds.

nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12335

Last edited:
i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240609 {post•12286}. NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: We are not supposed to have a Biblical Worldview being imposed on a state’s obligation to regulate medical facilities and doctors. nfbw 240609 Srvwgo12286

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240721 {post•12331}. Blisterfinger Jul’24 Srvwgo: A government is always going to be involved in Morality. blstrfngr 249721 Srvwgo12331

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240721 {post•12333. Monk-Eye Jul’24 Urvwgo: The legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS . mvnkvyv 250721 Urvwgo12333

iv. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12335)

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: In response to PARA ii. above I must remind you Saint_Blisterfinger what I wrote in PARA i. was that “We are not supposed to have a Biblical Worldview being imposed“ upon our individual freedoms, one of which is our freedom of conscience.

Uncle_Monkeye replied to PARA ii. explaining the reality that the legitimate interests of a STATE are in assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS.

That is well put and is not up for disagreement.

That constitutionally forbids government involvement the Biblical Worldview that the sanctity of life begins at conception being imposed as the reason behind state regulatory bans on the medical procedure of elective abortion.

Banning abortion local state or federal goes way beyond assuring basic general security and safety for its CITIZENS which includes pregnant women,

The medical or pharmaceutical procedure of aborting a fetus cannot be banned for the safety of the fetus and/or because Christians believe fetuses are made in the image of God. It is an irrefutable fact that fetuses are not citizens and cannot be until they are born.

Don Trump’s beloved Dobbs decision is another one of his frauds.

nfbw 240722 Vrvwgo12335
Your faux outrage about the dobbs decision is a fraud. The killing of babies is a morality issue which comes from God. You seem to know little about morality Fooledbye

i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12336}. Blisterfinger Jul’24 Vrvwgo: The killing of babies is a morality issue which comes from God. blstrfngr 240722 Vrvwgo12336

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12337}.

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: Which interpretation of God is your interpretation of God. I am a rational theist with an interpretation of God quite similar to the historic writings of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams.

Every Great Religion of the World is against killing Babies when they become separated from their birth mothers, That includes Rational Theism.

Judaism has a teaching that God breathes humanistic spiritual essence into human beings as we all emerge from the birth canal and we all take our very own first breath.

That’s my religion. I’m open about it. “tell me about yours.

nfbw 240724 Vrvwgo12337

Last edited:
i. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12336}. Blisterfinger Jul’24 Vrvwgo: The killing of babies is a morality issue which comes from God. blstrfngr 240722 Vrvwgo12336

ii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240722 {post•12337}.

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: Which interpretation of God is your interpretation of God. I am a rational theist with an interpretation of God quite similar to the historic writings of Thomas Jefferson and John Adams.

Every Great Religion of the World is against killing Babies when they become separated from their birth mothers, That includes Rational Theism.

Judaism has a teaching that God breathes humanistic spiritual essence into human beings as we all emerge from the birth canal and we all take our very own first breath.

That’s my religion. I’m open about it. “tell me about yours.

nfbw 240724 Vrvwgo12337
Not sure what you want here Fooledby. Abortion up to term on demand? Abortion after the baby is born? Tell me all about your morality with abortion.

" Confuses The Literal Meaning Of An Afterlife With Metaphorical Means To Achieve One "

* Abortion Choice Republicans Calls Out Traitors Who Revile Independence Of Us Citizens *

Your faux outrage about the dobbs decision is a fraud. The killing of babies is a morality issue which comes from God. You seem to know little about morality Fooledbye
Babies have been born and are so described as babbling in mimicry of speech onsets about 4 months , so none are killing babies , while those forwarding the histrionics of the lie are morally repugnant , especially those feigning to promote their will by invoking goad .

That dobbs is dumbfounded sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments is clear as day to any abortion choice republican .

" Confuses The Literal Meaning Of An Afterlife With Metaphorical Means To Achieve One "

* Abortion Choice Republicans Calls Out Traitors Who Revile Independence Of Us Citizens *

Babies have been born and are so described as babbling in mimicry of speech onsets about 4 months , so none are killing babies , while those forwarding the histrionics of the lie are morally repugnant , especially those feigning to promote their will by invoking goad .

That dobbs is dumbfounded sedition against us 14th , 9th , 1st and 10th amendments is clear as day to any abortion choice republican .

Babies have been born and are so described as babbling in mimicry of speech onsets about 4 months , so none are killing babies , while those forwarding the histrionics of the lie are morally repugnant , especially those feigning to promote their will by invoking goad
What is the psychobabble?

Forum List

Back