Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I have learned a lot from you and I have a question on privacy. Don’t you think a right to an abortion is covered in the constitution either by the inherit right preventing government intrusion into one’s body, similar to the denying the right the government of unlawful search and seizure of one’s home and property. It seems to me that a person‘s body is even more sacred than a person’s castle.
It's amazing how awful you are at analogies...you have been preaching this same sermon for a decade now and the only minds you have changed are the ones who no longer care or that have since defected to the pro-life movement, folks are abandoning the left for fear they will get their way and you are the example that drives the point home.

Picking out the diamonds from the dung hill.

Dunghill would be Bullshit in our generation.

Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814 “in the New testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. it is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.“ TJ-14JAN24-dunghillsI

There is no debate that Jefferson did not believe the Bible was the Word of God.

Prepared near the end of the ex-president’s life, the Jefferson Bible, as it is now known, included no signs of Jesus’s divinity. In two volumes, The Philosophy of Jesus of Nazareth and The Life and Morals of Jesus of Nazareth, Jefferson edited out biblical passages he considered over the-top or that offended his Enlightenment-era sense of reason. He left behind a carefully condensed vision of the Bible—one that illustrated his own complex relationship with Christianity.

From the archives:

NFBW230124-#6,876 I am a Christian - A Jeffersonian rational theist Christian if you know what that means. I love the majority of American Catholics who vote Democrat. I am thankful for the Jesus and BLM Black church community for its major contribution to Saving American Democracy from MAGA attack since 2015 when the racist rich anti-Jesus bastard rode down the elevator demanding to see the first black President’s birth certificate to draw attention to big donors and the white Christian mob of voters to his run for POTUS. I love every Christian who loves the Beatitudes if Jesus.as Rye Catcher has been so kind to post them here so often:

Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814 “in the New testament there is internal evidence that parts of it have proceeded from an extraordinary man; and that other parts are of the fabric of very inferior minds. it is as easy to separate those parts, as to pick out diamonds from dunghills.“ TJ-14JAN24-dunghills Founders Online: Thomas Jefferson to John Adams, 24 January 1814
I don't know what all that has to do with abortion and the morality of it. Sounds like you're flailing to me

The only rights included for the unborn in the United States Constitution are the rights granted to it by its creator. A pregnant woman who is it birth mother.

I do not expect you to get this right away but when you don’t, I will help you out
Okay show me where the Constitution says a woman can abort their child.

This sad angry very old white male intrudes on the rights of the unborn when that is what it takes to win the election to stay out of prison,

View attachment 984489
The next president didn't do anything to intrude upon the rights of women. Try again
Screenshot_20240716-121750_Facebook.jpg

i. Civil Disobedience 240726 {post•1} SweetSue92 Jul’24 Scdxyz says if Kam wins: Conservatives, it's time to start thinking of civil disobedience of our own. swtsn 240726 Scdxyz00001

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240726 {post•12446}.

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: So, IF Harris wins in the fall Saint_Sweetsue92 are you saying you will quit your jobs in a massive pout this time.

Therefore getting out of the way so there will be plenty of jobs for immigrants to fill who will be happy to live in an America run by sane people.

We’ll have to see if Don Trump can send you welfare checks from prison. You deserve them for sticking with the pussygrabber for all these years. He owes you that.

nfbw 240726 Vrvwgo12446

Last edited:
The next president didn't do anything to intrude upon the rights of women. Try again

I said he intrudes on the rights of the unborn now that he needs to become president to stay out of prison.

This is exactly what I said;

“This sad angry very old white male intrudes on the rights of the unborn when that is what it takes to win the election to stay out of prison,”

Last edited:
I said he intrudes on the rights of the unborn now that he needs to become president to stay out of prison.

This is exactly what I said;

“This sad angry very old white male intrudes on the rights of the unborn when that is what it takes to win the election to stay out of prison,”
According to you The Unborn have no rights. Sounds like you need to make up your mind what you are.

i. Civil Disobedience 240726 {post•1} SweetSue92 Jul’24 Scdxyz says if Kam wins: Conservatives, it's time to start thinking of civil disobedience of our own. swtsn 240726 Scdxyz00001

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 240726 {post•12446}.

NotfooledbyW Jul’24 Vrvwgo: So, IF Harris wins in the fall Saint_Sweetsue92 are you saying you will quit your jobs in a massive pout this time.

Therefore getting out of the way so there will be plenty of jobs for immigrants to fill who will be happy to live in an America run by sane people.

We’ll have to see if Don Trump can send you welfare checks from prison. You deserve them for sticking with the pussygrabber for all these years. He owes you that.

nfbw 240726 Vrvwgo12446
Hahaha I've reduced you to a bitter rant! Sounds like you want to vote for the cocksucker in Chief Kamala Harris. Stick with it moron

According to you The Unborn have no rights. Sounds like you need to make up your mind what you are.
You are a liar. I have stated my position that the unborn have rights through the civil protestations of the birth mother.

Trump is scrambling to find his religion again​

When appeals to religion and “God” are added to Trump's desperation, the challenge to democracy is even greater​

By CHAUNCEY DEVEGA

Senior Writer

PUBLISHED JULY 26, 2024 9:00AM (EDT)​

In a recent survey of self-identified Christians, almost two-thirds of respondents agreed that “The final battle between good and evil is upon us, and we must stand with the full armor of God.”​

Is that what you think Saint_Blisterfinger?

Last edited:
You are a liar. I have stated my position that the unborn have rights through the civil protestations of the birth mother.

Trump is scrambling to find his religion again​

When appeals to religion and “God” are added to Trump's desperation, the challenge to democracy is even greater​

By CHAUNCEY DEVEGA

Senior Writer

PUBLISHED JULY 26, 2024 9:00AM (EDT)​

In a recent survey of self-identified Christians, almost two-thirds of respondents agreed that “The final battle between good and evil is upon us, and we must stand with the full armor of God.”

Is that what you think?
But yet you are an advocate to Kill The Unborn. I get it you don't know anything

You are a liar. I have told you I am not an advocate to kill the unborn. Why are you a liar. Isn’t that one of the 10 Commandments of your religion not to do that?
Okay so we agree abortion is wrong. Jesus there's something wrong with you why do you keep obfuscating and dancing around the subject with flowery language. You said you were a rational theist, is that opposed to an irrational one?

He is not opposed to abortion at all.
You are a liar with a long list of lies. Let’s start here:

iii. Roe v. Wade getting overturned!! 231211 {Post •12025} RetiredGySgt Dec’24 Srvwgo: “In the laws for elections is a process to challenge electoral votes it is neither radical nor illegal“ rtrdgysgt 231211 Srvwgo12025

There is no allowance to falsify certificates of electors claiming that the loser won in the attempt by Don Trump to overturn the election.

Republicans are typically opposed to abortion. Irrational theist LOL
That’s nice. Then they should be like me and not abort their own progeny. Now they should learn to mind their own business.

Democrats will restore RvW so everybody can mind their own fucking business like it used to be before Donald Trump came along and fucked up reproductive freedom in America.

That’s nice. Then they should be like me and not abort their own progeny. Now they should learn to mind their own business.

Democrats will restore RvW so everybody can mind their own fucking business like it used to be before Donald Trump came along and fucked up reproductive freedom in America.
Reproductive freedom! What a crock that you use to hide behind killing babies. You fucking Democrats want to kill babies up to birth time, that's the Crux of it, I'm here to tell you to fuck off.

Forum List

Back