Rogue FBI agent Peter Stzrok gets a job at Georgetown University.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
That shitstain certainly meets the definition of "loss" but he isn't a loss to anyone outside the DC cesspool.
Yeah. Nobody is crying over your impotence. The guy got a job. You're mad about it and that makes me smile for 5 seconds.

Isn't it Lisa Page's job to apologize to the dude's wife ??

I guess as long as you're not a white Republican it's okay to screw around.
You can s rew around all you want just don't be another douchebag hypocrite who relies on so called christian conservative values.

Peter Stzrok made up something and used his power as an FBI agent to try to get a Four Star General locked up in prison for 10 years.

In a just World Peter strzok would be facing a Military Tribunal.

Peter Stzrok made up something and used his power as an FBI agent to try to get a Four Star General locked up in prison for 10 years.

In a just World Peter strzok would be facing a Military Tribunal.
For starters he wasn't in the military and come on that four star general was convicted.

For starters he wasn't in the military and come on that four star general was convicted.
Convicted by a Bill Clinton appointed judge Sullivan ? No he wasn't. What a joke.
800px-Michael_T_Flynn.jpg

I bet these slime balls are swapping partners. Might as well at this point. These offices are corrupt. Down to the last one. If they're not actively engaged in corruption, they're keeping their head down...which makes them just as bad.

FIB sucks. They have no respect from the populace.

I can't believe anyone would give this disgraced man a job....GTown must be getting desperate.
what four star general was convicted?

I bet these slime balls are swapping partners. Might as well at this point. These offices are corrupt. Down to the last one. If they're not actively engaged in corruption, they're keeping their head down...which makes them just as bad.

FIB sucks. They have no respect from the populace.
98% are probably okay. We're mainly talking about a few at the top.....deep state lifers like Comey and Mueller.

98% are probably okay. We're mainly talking about a few at the top.....deep state lifers like Comey and Mueller.

yes i've heard that....and i believed it early on...but the fact they've kept their mouths shut and have done nothing to repair the problem removes any doubt in my mind.. The whole thing stinks from the head down to the tail.

Forum List

Back