Roll Tide

We still have to play LSU in Tuscaloosa. And in the Alabama/LSU rivalry, the visitor wins more often.

Just watched 'Bama and Texas A&M.

Short of the team plane falling out of the sky or a disqualifying scandal Alabama will be national champions.

Nobody picked A&M to win this game. Nobody thought A&M was the second best team in the nation. A&M defense is not National Champion caliber. I don't see this as a game that indicates the greatness of Bama at all.

Several Teams will have something to say about the NC. A&M was not one of those

Beat a team with a good defense.

Bama will be better tested by LSU, Georgia.

I think bama has a real shot to win this thing again. This team is on a roll and the only team that has a shot to win it all is Oregon and given a few weeks to prepare, bama, should win that game.

A&M is not as good as last year, as their defense showed. Considering that, they played to within one TD of what appeared to be a better team.

AM, in no way shape or form, is anywhere near the end of the season No 1 status.

And LSU, ever the evil Tiger, lurk in the depths of the grove, eyes watching the 'bama gazelles strolling closer.

We still have to play LSU in Tuscaloosa. And in the Alabama/LSU rivalry, the visitor wins more often.

Plus they still have to play the Buckeyes outside SEC territory.

The winner of the Oregon Stanford game will probably go to the title game, Ohio St. is playing in a weak league this year. Strength of schedule is not tough.

It was weakened a little by the NCAA BS sanctions but an undefeated Buckeye team will be in the NC game.

Plus they still have to play the Buckeyes outside SEC territory.

The winner of the Oregon Stanford game will probably go to the title game, Ohio St. is playing in a weak league this year. Strength of schedule is not tough.

It was weakened a little by the NCAA BS sanctions but an undefeated Buckeye team will be in the NC game.

It's easy to go undefeated in the Big Ten. Oregon and Stanford would run the table in that conference.

It's easy to go undefeated in the Big Ten. Oregon and Stanford would run the table in that conference.

Nick Saban couldn't do it. And neither of those team could beat the Buckeyes.

Last edited:

Different year, means different results. Ohio St is not as good as last year, the Big Ten is not as good as last year. The PAC-12 seems to be on the rise, the Cardinals and the Ducks are better than last year.

Different year, means different results. Ohio St is not as good as last year, the Big Ten is not as good as last year. The PAC-12 seems to be on the rise, the Cardinals and the Ducks are better than last year.

I thought the Big Ten was horrible last year and will improve with the addition of addition of Anderson as the Wisky coach and Ohio State is much better this year even with the back up qb. But I agree the Pac 12 is a strong conference. Call Me a homer but I think my Bucks will be in the NC game.

Well I see Alabama will pad their record again this coming weekend. Georgia State indeed....

We have already beaten 2 ranked teams and 1 team that is a quality program.

Perhaps we should have been like Ohio State and played Buffalo, San Diego State, and Cal before playing 1 ranked team?

Or maybe you prefer Oregon's power schedule of Nicholls, Virginia, Tennessee, and Cal? TN is 3-2 for the year so far. That is the best record of any opponent the Ducks have played.

Well I see Alabama will pad their record again this coming weekend. Georgia State indeed....

We have already beaten 2 ranked teams and 1 team that is a quality program.

Perhaps we should have been like Ohio State and played Buffalo, San Diego State, and Cal before playing 1 ranked team?

Or maybe you prefer Oregon's power schedule of Nicholls, Virginia, Tennessee, and Cal? TN is 3-2 for the year so far. That is the best record of any opponent the Ducks have played.

Cal was a top 15 team when they were scheduled. Cal is better than Tennessee which was originally penciled in for that date.

Forum List

Back