Roman Emperor was transgender

Its always existed as a natural part of human sexulity. Its visibility is determined by the amount of oppression that gay people face in the wider community. This shouldnt be a shock to adults.

What "oppression". Other than in Muslim countries gay people are free to do as they like so long as it doesn't involve children.

Its always existed as a natural part of human sexulity. Its visibility is determined by the amount of oppression that gay people face in the wider community. This shouldnt be a shock to adults.

That's your theory,I'm sure. But its just that a baseless theory.

Polls have shown that butt fucking is just a lot more popular in some countries and cities than others. An alternative theory is that homos have done a better job at recruiting in places like San Francisco than in other areas and regions.

And look at Taints falling all over himself crowing about a mental defective.

Once again, it is not at all difficult to see why Tainted Tommy would look up to that freak as some kind of example or role model.

Always remember, when reading one of his threads, that…

TT_OpFaggot-topaz-enhance-2048h-faceai.jpg

Rape is a natural human activity

Does that make it ok?

Every culture in history ever has had gay sex.. Why do you deny this ?

lol and so what? You think that means it was okay, then? How about rape, murder, and driving nails into your feet? Always somebody doing that somewhere too, right?

A lot of Roman Emperors are known for their total depravity. Some biblical experts think that Almighty God was referring to Nero or others when the Bible refers to the "Anti-Christ".

It really wouldn't surprise anyone that one or more of the emperors were She-Males, Drag Queens, Gender Benders and/or Shims.

Contrary to what TT is implying, a Roman emperor pretending to be a broad isn't very unusual and certainly doesn't indicate that its admirable behavior.

It appears the Romans believed that Gender is fluid. "Romans were aware of gender fluidity".

The question I pose to YOU, why do yo not accept the fact that Gender is fluid? In the year 218AD, the Romans knew all about it.

Along with the fluidity, came the promiscuity. It is all documented.

As they say.. When in Rome... Enjoy.

A museum is to relabel its display about a Roman emperor after concluding that he was in fact a trans woman.

North Hertfordshire Museum will now refer to emperor Elagabalus with the female pronouns of she and her.

It comes after classical texts claim the emperor once said "call me not Lord, for I am a Lady".

A museum spokesperson said it was "only polite and respectful to be sensitive to identifying pronouns for people in the past".

The museum has one coin of Elagabalus, which is often displayed amongst other LGBTQ+ items in its collection.

It said it consulted LGBTQ+ charity Stonewall to ensure "displays, publicity and talks are as up-to-date and inclusive as possible".

It appears the Romans believed that Gender is fluid. "Romans were aware of gender fluidity".

The question I pose to YOU, why do yo not accept the fact that Gender is fluid? In the year 218AD, the Romans knew all about it.

Along with the fluidity, came the promiscuity. It is all documented.

As they say.. When in Rome... Enjoy.

A museum is to relabel its display about a Roman emperor after concluding that he was in fact a trans woman.

North Hertfordshire Museum will now refer to emperor Elagabalus with the female pronouns of she and her.

It comes after classical texts claim the emperor once said "call me not Lord, for I am a Lady".

A museum spokesperson said it was "only polite and respectful to be sensitive to identifying pronouns for people in the past".

The museum has one coin of Elagabalus, which is often displayed amongst other LGBTQ+ items in its collection.

It said it consulted LGBTQ+ charity Stonewall to ensure "displays, publicity and talks are as up-to-date and inclusive as possible".

That is insane

He was still a man even after the emp lost his mind

Forum List

Back