Romney- Hang Obama

noose.jpg

This will cause Romney's popularity among the right wing to "skyrocket". Saying out loud what most of the base was only thinking.

mrs-peacock-94636.jpg%3F1191187645

Games%20-%20Clue%20Library.jpg

what do i win?

noose.jpg

This will cause Romney's popularity among the right wing to "skyrocket". Saying out loud what most of the base was only thinking.

You're an idiot. Would you like me to find some faux pas by liberal politicians? They happen moron, it certainly doesn't have to mean anyone is a racist. And even though I'm not a Romney fan, he is not a racist, that is beyond question.

It saddens me, truly saddens me, that some people are so stupid and petty that they will attack someone's character by calling them a racist when they have done nothing to warrant such a charge simply because of their political views.

noose.jpg

You're an idiot. Would you like me to find some faux pas by liberal politicians? They happen moron, it certainly doesn't have to mean anyone is a racist. And even though I'm not a Romney fan, he is not a racist, that is beyond question.

It saddens me, truly saddens me, that some people are so stupid and petty that they will attack someone's character by calling them a racist when they have done nothing to warrant such a charge simply because of their political views.

What did I say that was "racist"? Is pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white also "racist"?

noose.jpg

What did I say that was "racist"? Is pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white also "racist"?

You have proof that the Republican party is 90% white? What does that even have to do with this conversation you fool?

Nothing racist about the metaphor, move along, nothing to see.

Romney Stumbles With 'Hang Obama' Line in N.H.

(NewsCore) - MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican 2012 frontrunner Mitt Romney put his foot in his mouth Friday night, saying that Republicans needed to "hang" President Barack Obama during an event in Manchester, N.H.

Unfortunately the comment was taken out of context. Romney said nothing about hanging Obama. That is tyypical leftist distortion.
Too bad you are too fucking stupid and partisan to be able to read for yourself, lying asshole.

CaféAuLait;3590744 said:
In context it was not racist.

"You remember that during the Ronald Reagan-Jimmy Carter debates, that Ronald Reagan came up with this great thing about the Misery Index? And he hung that around Jimmy Carter's neck and that had a lot to do with Jimmy Carter losing," Romney told the crowd at the Americans for Prosperity summit.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, metaphorically, with, uh, you have to be careful these days, I learned that -- with an Obama Misery Index."

I do believe he saw people trying to make it a racist comment so he assured he wanted people to know how he meant it.

Yep..

Lynching..what Lyching?

Racist this racist that. You dumb mother fuckers got nothing else. His policies have failed, he is a joke and you can not defend him so you twist and turn everything into somehow being racist. Guess what DUMB ASS, it wasn't racist.

And he never said to actually hang him, he said to hang the misery index on him. But then critical thinking is not really a strong suit with you inbred liberal dumb fucks is it?

CaféAuLait;3590744 said:
In context it was not racist.

"You remember that during the Ronald Reagan-Jimmy Carter debates, that Ronald Reagan came up with this great thing about the Misery Index? And he hung that around Jimmy Carter's neck and that had a lot to do with Jimmy Carter losing," Romney told the crowd at the Americans for Prosperity summit.

"Well we're going to have to hang the Obama Misery Index around his neck. And I'll tell you, the fact that you've got people in this country really squeezed with gasoline getting so expensive, with commodities getting so expensive, families are having a hard time making ends meet… We're going to hang him with that -- uh, so to speak, metaphorically, with, uh, you have to be careful these days, I learned that -- with an Obama Misery Index."

I do believe he saw people trying to make it a racist comment so he assured he wanted people to know how he meant it.

Yep..

Lynching..what Lyching?

so, you agree this is nothing?

noose.jpg

Is pointing out that 90 percent of the black population votes democrat racist?

Is pointing out that 90 percent of the black population votes democrat racist?

It's simple, Gunny. If you don't worship the Ossiah, you're a racist.

Another Soros Media Matters coup? You gotta laugh. Every time a white politician uses the word hang will he be lynched by the liberal media?

Last edited:

(NewsCore) - MANCHESTER, N.H. -- Republican 2012 frontrunner Mitt Romney put his foot in his mouth Friday night, saying that Republicans needed to "hang" President Barack Obama during an event in Manchester, N.H.

Unfortunately the comment was taken out of context. Romney said nothing about hanging Obama. That is tyypical leftist distortion.
Too bad you are too fucking stupid and partisan to be able to read for yourself, lying asshole.

Out of context? Unsure of that. However, he was comparing him to Carter, which is a fair assessment, where Carter comes out on top.

I'm not for violent metaphors, I think they are overdone. With that said, yeah, I think Obama can take what Carter did.

Out of context? Unsure of that. However, he was comparing him to Carter, which is a fair assessment, where Carter comes out on top.

I'm not for violent metaphors, I think they are overdone. With that said, yeah, I think Obama can take what Carter did.

It isn't a violent metaphor. He was talking about hanging the misery index around his neck. He did not say nor imply anyone should be hung at all.

It isn't a violent metaphor. He was talking about hanging the misery index around his neck. He did not say nor imply anyone should be hung at all.

Yeah, I got that. It seems that if one uses the words: kill, hang, knife, club, etc., going to run into problems. Never mind lynch.

Yeah, I got that. It seems that if one uses the words: kill, hang, knife, club, etc., going to run into problems. Never mind lynch.

He never said lynch. Nor did he say knife or kill, nor club. He said hang the misery index around his neck. what should he have said? Should he have consulted the PC police and found some moronic statement about the Misery index used in another manner?

Saying you want to hang something around someones neck is neither violent, racist or unacceptable.

He never said lynch. Nor did he say knife or kill, nor club. He said hang the misery index around his neck. what should he have said? Should he have consulted the PC police and found some moronic statement about the Misery index used in another manner?

Saying you want to hang something around someones neck is neither violent, racist or unacceptable.

I agree. But it doesn't take a genius to realize the other side is going to spin it very differently. It's fine for you or I to wonder about, but shouldn't take Romney that time.

I agree. But it doesn't take a genius to realize the other side is going to spin it very differently. It's fine for you or I to wonder about, but shouldn't take Romney that time.

Wrong, it is a standard comment. One hangs something around someones neck. Standard acceptable English.Unless Obama is involved then the leftwing loons are out in force twisting and perverting everything that is said. You don't help it going along with them.

Forum List

Back