🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Did you read the link you posted?

At no point does she say it didn't happen. In fact, she says if it did happen, her brother probably would not have told her about it

Did you read the other 8 or 10 links I've posted today. I'm burying you in data.

You got caught. I strongly urge you demagogues to push this for all it's worth, make sure the public is focused on the fact that the party press fabricates tales to smear and libel opposition candidates. Reveal the corruption that defines your shameful party. It's high time for a national dialogue on the the propaganda that the demagogue party pimps as if it were news. It's time to examine the utter corruption of the press, which are nothing but whores of the party.

Let's push the examination of the fact that Soviets in 1960 had access to more accurate and reliable news than Americans do in 2012 under Obama. let's highlight the way media smears anyone challenging the power of the democratic party.

Show me where any of your links say it didn't happen

The Washington Post is standing by it's story. They have five corroborated stories from men who were there.

All you have posted are links from people who say....I am not aware of it happening

FAIL on your part

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...e-you-have-to-take-it-into-account/?hpt=hp_t2

. Maxwell told CNN he is disappointed in Romney's response to the story.

"He says he doesn't remember it and I find it difficult to believe," Maxwell said in a telephone interview.

"It's unfortunate that Mitt simply hasn't owned up to his behavior," he added.

Maxwell, who told ABC News he is a registered independent who has voted for both Democrats and Republicans, said the episode is "relevant" in the campaign as a window into Romney's character.

"I guess you have to take it into account. Are you the kind of person who would stop the abuse of an innocent person?" Maxwell asked.

Last edited:
The next big DNC to WAPOST "scoop" will be something to do with Romney dabbling in giving head to non-Mormon males while he was doing missionary work.

Oh fuck. I won't even get the byline for that "story," now.

You're overlooking Romney's lame "apology" where he stated he didn't "remember" the incident and he didn't "remember" that the boy was gay.

He isn't fooling anyone and neither are you.

During Romney's apology, did you notice that he laughed about an event that he said he didn't even remember?

It's hard to remember something that didn't happen...

Why would a person laugh about an event they claim they don't recall?

During Romney's apology, did you notice that he laughed about an event that he said he didn't even remember?

Maybe a couple of times in high school he did exchange some un-pleasantries with other students. Not recalling an incident involving a haircut doesn't mean it never happened?

Although, in this case, not recalling the incident probably DOES have something to do with the fact that it never happened.

Maybe a couple of times in high school he did exchange some un-pleasantries with other students. Not recalling an incident involving a haircut doesn't mean it never happened?

Although, in this case, not recalling the incident probably DOES have something to do with the fact that it never happened.

That's odd considering that it's my understanding that everyone else involved in the incident (holding Lauber down while giving him an unwanted haircut) remembers it and is even haunted by it.

That's odd considering that it's my understanding that everyone else involved in the incident (holding Lauber down while giving him an unwanted haircut) remembers it and is even haunted by it.

Yeah the same guy that HEARD about it but wasn't there...

Pulling up that story about Obama being involved in some schoolyard teasing is pretty silly.

Obama's adult cowardice is much more interesting.

How many people are under his bus?

Rightwinger must be so disappointed...he though he HAD Romney!:lol:

The first time I read this, and they described the guy as an Emo, I knew it was bullshit.

The demagogues really jumped the shark on this. I think the fake service records that Dan Rather forged on Bush, handed Bush the election. This may well hand Romney the election. The dialogue on the open slander and libel that is simply a standard part of the democrats press needs to be pressed.

The party of Goebbels must be called to account for the constant barrage of lies and smears by their propaganda apparatus of the Washington Post, NY Times, CBS, MSNBC, et al.
You're overlooking Romney's lame "apology" where he stated he didn't "remember" the incident and he didn't "remember" that the boy was gay.

Romney is going to keep on getting himself in trouble because his first inclination is to lie.

The first time I read this, and they described the guy as an Emo, I knew it was bullshit.

The demagogues really jumped the shark on this. I think the fake service records that Dan Rather forged on Bush, handed Bush the election. This may well hand Romney the election. The dialogue on the open slander and libel that is simply a standard part of the democrats press needs to be pressed.

The party of Goebbels must be called to account for the constant barrage of lies and smears by their propaganda apparatus of the Washington Post, NY Times, CBS, MSNBC, et al.

Romney is going to keep on getting himself in trouble because his first inclination is to lie.

Quite simply..he could have said it never happened.

But somewhere deep in that Mormon's cleric's head..he counts the story as a positive.

Or a dog whistle to the faithful.

He did some fag bashing back in the day..:snicker: And if they didn't like it? Well..S-O-R-R-Y!

Forum List

Back