Romney Impeachment Speech... WOW

he's on the wrong side of history just like his lost presidency.

At least he has principles.

Oh, what might those be ?

What could he possibly stand to gain and what principle drove him in this losing battle ?

Bizarre. One of the things you folks admire about Trump is he is "genuine", well - here you have Romney appearing to be genuine, because he certainly has no apparent political gain from this.

Maybe integrity matters.

Never assume integrity where vindictiveness works just as well.
Trump is the epitome of vindictive.
ahem, except he becomes vindictive when attacked. You all are vindictive 7/24/365. much different.

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

I didn't see it and I'm not going to see it now
his vote was enough for me.to know he's one and done

Stay ignorant my friend
says the dumdass who ignorantly remains a leftist.
well at least I read and watch info about the topics of things I’m discussing. If you’re gonna ignore the topic of the OP and not even watch the video then why are you in this thread?
I don't need to hear a word from a mentally deranged person who sided with people that viciously attacked him

If you didn’t catch Romney’s senate speech about impeachment I suggest you take a few minutes and watch it. That was incredible. He’s a YES, on the abuse of power article and a No on obstruction of congress.

Wait I thought he was a racist and had a war on women? Oh that was all bullshit.....typical lefties
did I ever say that? No. So why are you brining it up in reply to my post. Fighting the strawman is a weak way to debate

Stay ignorant my friend
well at least I read and watch info about the topics of things I’m discussing. If you’re gonna ignore the topic of the OP and not even watch the video then why are you in this thread?
I don't need to hear a word from a mentally deranged person who sided with people that viciously attacked him

and then wanted him to shake the hand that impeached him. Son, they are fking insane humans, if they're even human.

Wait I thought he was a racist and had a war on women? Oh that was all bullshit.....typical lefties
did I ever say that? No. So why are you brining it up in reply to my post. Fighting the strawman is a weak way to debate

well, he was referring to demofks, he didn't say you

Stay ignorant my friend
and then wanted him to shake the hand that impeached him. Son, they are fking insane humans, if they're even human.
It's time to put the dogs down

WOW!
So compelling for those whom want it to be...haha
So weird, he framed a rebuttal to fit his personal opinions and personal agenda...WOW, we never see that shit.

What do you think his agenda is?

Those two have been feuding for several years.

Trump Has Endorsed Romney. Romney Once Called Trump a 'Fraud' and Trump Said Romney 'Choked'

Trump gave Romney the endorsement that allowed Romney to cast his vote to convict.

This is the nature of politics. They are always at each other's throats until they need something.

Stay ignorant my friend
like I said... stay ignorant. That’s your choice. But ignorance isn’t going to get you any respect in a thread discussing something you know nothing about

Stay ignorant my friend
like I said... stay ignorant. That’s your choice. But ignorance isn’t going to get you any respect in a thread discussing something you know nothing about
I'm smarter than you
You know why? your mentality of believing failure should be how things are done. You believe the government should be the entity that controls people's lives. You're ignorant because you can't survive without the government. You're ignorant because you believe the bull shit that 5 corporations fed you through mainstream media.

Oh not this shit again. Let me guess you voted for Romney?

Stay ignorant my friend
I'm smarter than you
You know why? your mentality of believing failure should be how things are done. You believe the government should be the entity that controls people's lives. You're ignorant because you can't survive without the government. You're ignorant because you believe the bull shit that 5 corporations fed you through mainstream media.
It’s hilarious that you can make presumptions like that. You think you’re smarter than me yet you don’t know me. You think you have valuable input in a thread that you are willfully ignorant about. You think you know what I think and believe?! What a joke. You just showed your cards. You’re a child, I don’t care how many years you been on this earth. Thanks for the chuckle

Not that it’s a surprise but you guessed wrong.

I'm smarter than you
It’s hilarious that you can make presumptions like that. You think you’re smarter than me yet you don’t know me. You think you have valuable input in a thread that you are willfully ignorant about. You think you know what I think and believe?! What a joke. You just showed your cards. You’re a child, I don’t care how many years you been on this earth. Thanks for the chuckle
The shit you post and what you say you support shows you're ignorant and I'm smarter than you.
Furthermore old men don't get to be old because they acted like a child
images

No I knew you didn't, I just needed to get that on the record, so now show me where you defended Mitt versus attacks of racism or war on women, you were on here in 2012.

I'm smarter than you
The shit you post and what you say you support shows you're ignorant and I'm smarter than you.
images
You’re regurgitation if what you think I believe shows that your all presumption and no understanding. You don’t have a clue

No I knew you didn't, I just needed to get that on the record, so now show me where you defended Mitt versus attacks of racism or war on women, you were on here in 2012.

No I wasn’t here in 2012. I had nothing against Mitt back then not do I now

I'm smarter than you
images
You’re regurgitation if what you think I believe shows that your all presumption and no understanding. You don’t have a clue
So you're admitting what you post on here is nothing but bullshit?

I'm smarter than you
images
You’re the super genius mind reader... is that really what you think I’m admitting?

I'm smarter than you
images
You’re the super genius mind reader... is that really what you think I’m admitting?
Reading your words is not reading your mind it's reading your intent.
What you post unless you're saying that it's bullshit is you.those are your words in what you believe

It's a bit disingenuous to say people who disagree with you have no principles.
It would be indeed. If that is what I said.
it sure seems heavily implied.
Not in the least. What I meant is exactly what said.
for a side that seems to make it "ok" to run with what is implied out of what is said and running with their own impression of it, you're getting defensive to ensure you're understood yourself.

if that in itself doesn't seem a bit odd, not much else i can say. "the left" wants to assume what was said and run with it. you don't want that done to you.
well not to nitpick, although I will, they don't assume, they manufacture statements by the mere intent by mind reading. They think they know what anyone is thinking and use that information as their right of passage.

You wrote..."they manufacture statements" see below:
Nancy Pelosi told millions of Americans this morning that Rep. Adam Schiff did not fabricate President Donald Trump’s conversation with Ukraine’s president when he gave testimony during Congressional hearings last week.
Asked if it was “fair” for Schiff to give a “dramatic interpretation,” Pelosi told Good Morning America: “Yeah, it’s fair. He didn’t make it up.”
Schiff, Sept. 26: It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates. We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
Opinion | Pelosi: Schiff Used Trump’s Words, Did Not Make It Up – Gets Destroyed

Forum List

Back