Romney impersonated a police officer

I would like to point out that if this story had any credibility it would have been picked up by the major news networks by now...
No it wouldn't. There were plenty of stories about each of the GOP primary contenders that were ignored by the so-called 'Liberal' MSM.

Hell, there were about 10 embarrassing stories about Santorun alone that weren't reported.

IF the media was so liberal biased as people say, why not make the GOP look as foolish as then can?

And I agree with Conservative, where is the proof? Don't make claims you can't back up.

:link::link::link::link::link:

It's the only trick that pony knows.

The neocon hacks have come totally unglued today. Telling.

:lol:

What they need is thier cop impersonator impersonating a man with some credibility impersonating a man that is worthy of the presidency impersonating a reason why he isn't a sick freak.

That should calm then down.

What they need is thier cop impersonator impersonating a man with some credibility impersonating a man that is worthy of the presidency impersonating a reason why he isn't a sick freak.

That seems fair...after all, you have some guy impersonating a President....

I would like to point out that if this story had any credibility it would have been picked up by the major news networks by now...
No it wouldn't. There were plenty of stories about each of the GOP primary contenders that were ignored by the so-called 'Liberal' MSM.

Hell, there were about 10 embarrassing stories about Santorun alone that weren't reported.

list all ten and your sources, please.

527178_394977903872534_371225269_n.jpg

The neocon hacks have come totally unglued today.

I know. This whole thing about Romney dressing up as a police officer when he was a teen is as tragic as Clinton fucking underage interns, lying under oath, being disbarred and impeached.

Horrific.

The neocon hacks have come totally unglued today.

I know. This whole thing about Romney dressing up as a police officer when he was a teen is as tragic as Clinton fucking underage interns, lying under oath, being disbarred and impeached.

Horrific.

Statists have thier priorities as they fuck those that don't comply.

The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

Yes, I know; /yawn - who cares. Y'all know the drill.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”

Madden, a native Texan who graduated from Stanford in 1970 and went on to become a successful television producer and writer, has never forgotten that strange moment, which he has recounted to friends over the years as he observed his former classmate’s political ascent. The National Memo learned of the incident from a longtime Madden friend to whom he had mentioned it years ago.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

I am fascinated by the mindset of someone who - with no evidence other than the word of a former classmate - can create a 'fact' from a question.

This is how lies become 'truth'. And it is no a good thing... I am more than a tad disappointed in you BD. I thought you had more intellect than this.

the classmate is a former fiance of Sharon Bialek ;)

this from a 'man' who in the same post says he doesn't believe it, but he's guilty :rofl:

There is a difference between pretending to be a cop and having someone claim that obama snorted coke while having gay sex in a limo.

While I find the story a bit far fetched, a simple look into would prove this to be retarded or not. But hey keep batting for mittens.

I agree Obama snorting coke while having gay sex is to stupid to comprehend, Obama and his drug abuse, he admitted to.

i could careless about someone being young and wanting to try things. To judge someone now because they did some drugs in their teens would find many to be hypocrites.

But a prank someone did when they were young is different? Both illegal, both showed poor judgement, both have stopped.

i could careless about someone being young and wanting to try things. To judge someone now because they did some drugs in their teens would find many to be hypocrites.

To judge someone now because they did 'anything' in their teens would find many to be hypocrites.

Dumb ass.

If you think you can find even one post from me that gives any legitimacy to the 'limo' story, knock yourself out... unlike you I am capable of ridiculing ridiculous stories regardless of their political bent. In fact, when I wrote that, I wasn't even thinking of the 'limo' thing... I was thinking of the legitimate law breaking by the actual President... drug abuse is illegal... and he admits to drug taking in his books. So there we are... yet another fail by Plasmabutt.

His was just trying to divert the fact of Obama's substance abuse. By diverting it to the absurd, throw in gay sex and you think no and discount the whole story. It is a cheap diversion tactic by those that have no argument.

yes that was it....Or you know the whole birther movement if that is more your style.

Birther>mittens being a cop.

Still being an IDIOT I see...nothing's changed.
icon14.gif

There is a difference between pretending to be a cop and having someone claim that obama snorted coke while having gay sex in a limo.

While I find the story a bit far fetched, a simple look into would prove this to be retarded or not. But hey keep batting for mittens.

If you think you can find even one post from me that gives any legitimacy to the 'limo' story, knock yourself out... unlike you I am capable of ridiculing ridiculous stories regardless of their political bent. In fact, when I wrote that, I wasn't even thinking of the 'limo' thing... I was thinking of the legitimate law breaking by the actual President... drug abuse is illegal... and he admits to drug taking in his books. So there we are... yet another fail by Plasmabutt.

wonderful you made it about you again....This isnt about you.

who gives a shit that he took drugs...how boring.
I don't want an addled President.

cocaineloraz.jpg

UPTON, NY - In a discovery that strikes at the very heart of cocaine addiction, scientists from the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory may have found a clue to why addicts crave the drug so strongly and use it repeatedly.
Their study, published in this month's issue of The American Journal of Psychiatry, describes signs of damage to the very chemical pathways that send signals between the cells in cocaine addicts' brains.
"While we do not yet know if this is damage caused by the cocaine use or is already present in the addicts' brain chemistry, this is an important step in understanding why people use cocaine repeatedly, feeding an addiction that is destructive both physically and socially," said team leader and BNL Medical Department chair Nora Volkow.
Volkow and her colleagues found the signs of brain-chemistry damage using a brain-scanning technique known as positron emission tomography, or PET. They scanned the brains of 27 volunteers - 13 cocaine addicts and 14 non-drug users - twice, then looked for differences.
The first scan was performed after the volunteers were given a placebo, the second after they had been given the drug lorazepam, known commercially as Ativan and used to treat anxiety.
"We used lorazepam because it stimulates the same chemical pathways that transfer signals between brain cells when a person uses cocaine," Volkow explained. "These pathways let our brains receive the message sent by the neurotransmitter chemical dopamine - the message that tells us that what we're doing is pleasurable and we should do it again."
Volkow and others have shown that cocaine and other drugs affect the brain's dopamine system, causing the "pleasure message" to be repeated and reinforcing the desire to take the drug.
The PET scans showed drastic differences between lorazepam's effect on cocaine addicts' brains and the effects in the comparison volunteers. The difference, said Volkow, indicates that addicts are more sensitive to lorazepam because of damage to a crucial chemical pathway called GABA. As the brain's main inhibitory neurotransmitter, GABA tells neurons to stop firing.
Cocaine addicts' abnormal response to lorazepam, which stimulates GABA pathways, may also explain their increased propensity to seizures and the sleep abnormalities seen in such subjects.
Said Secretary of Energy Federico Peña, "Dr. Volkow and BNL have made important contributions to our understanding of addiction, which can have lasting impacts on how our society copes with this public health problem. I congratulate her team for this progress." The research was sponsored by DOE's Office of Energy Research and the National Institute on Drug Abuse.
Maybe that explains the teleprompter's use. Holes in the brain where thoughts should be being transmitted but aren't because of earlier destruction. Neural pathways do not come magically back.

Last edited:

His was just trying to divert the fact of Obama's substance abuse. By diverting it to the absurd, throw in gay sex and you think no and discount the whole story. It is a cheap diversion tactic by those that have no argument.

yes that was it....Or you know the whole birther movement if that is more your style.

Never believed in that or how Bush stole the election or caused 9/11. I usually wait for facts instead of knee jerk partisan BS I can see you fall for any partisan BS that comes along.

The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”

Madden, a native Texan who graduated from Stanford in 1970 and went on to become a successful television producer and writer, has never forgotten that strange moment, which he has recounted to friends over the years as he observed his former classmate’s political ascent. The National Memo learned of the incident from a longtime Madden friend to whom he had mentioned it years ago.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

Hey, I added a comment for you under the article. It goes like this:

Republicans are already saying , "Yawn, so what?" What happened to the former standards of the party of "Let him die"?

Never believed in that or how Bush stole the election or caused 9/11. I usually wait for facts instead of knee jerk partisan BS I can see you fall for any partisan BS that comes along.

What gave you the idea I wasn't waiting for facts? Go ahead,let's hear this awesome assumption.

Hmmm coming from the dumb ass that thought I was a birther, or was that your way of discounting an opposing position.

Hey, I added a comment for you under the article. It goes like this:

Republicans are already saying , "Yawn, so what?" What happened to the former standards of the party of "Let him die"?

And this is of interest to WHOM deany?

What gave you the idea I wasn't waiting for facts? Go ahead,let's hear this awesome assumption.

Hmmm coming from the dumb ass that thought I was a birther, or was that your way of discounting an opposing position.

OR? Both? ;)

Forum List

Back