Romney impersonated a police officer

So, any actual evidence that Romney did indeed impersonate a police officer yet or are the left still melting about gossip?

So, any actual evidence that Romney did indeed impersonate a police officer yet or are the left still melting about gossip?

It was given to you several times and you are ignoring it. But that's what you do. Discussing anything with you is a waste of time. What an idiot you are.

A good place to start would be to look into recent campaign contributions to the localities mayors and police chiefs. If there is even the possibility of any "hijinks" overlooked by some constable that could appear unfavorable to Mittens you can bet the farm that Mitten's handlers have already been there and done that.

I don't think it is up to the internet population to dig into evidence that Willard was maybe more than just a "wild and crazy" student. AND ya never know...If the DNC or others acting on thier behalf should find something juicey there is no telling how it may be used or sold back to the highest bidder which of course would be the Morman.

The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

Yes, I know; /yawn - who cares. Y'all know the drill.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”

Madden, a native Texan who graduated from Stanford in 1970 and went on to become a successful television producer and writer, has never forgotten that strange moment, which he has recounted to friends over the years as he observed his former classmate’s political ascent. The National Memo learned of the incident from a longtime Madden friend to whom he had mentioned it years ago.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

I've got some other "impersonators" for you:

1. Barack Obama has been impersonating the President Of The United States for 3+ years.

2. Barack Obama has been impersonating a U.S. citizen since his birth.

3. Joe Biden has been impersonating a person with a functioning brain since his birth.

4. John Kerry impersonated a war "hero" for many years.

5. Al Gore has been impersonating a climate expert for many years.

6. Bill Clinton impersonated a faithful monogamous husband for many years.

7. Eliot Spitzer impersonated a faithful monogamous husband for many years.

8. John Edwards impersonated a faithful monogamous husband for many years.

9. Jim McGreevey impersonated a heterosexual monogamous husband for many years.

10. Eric Holder has been impersonating the top "law and order" enforcer in the United States for over three years.

The National Memo » Did Young Mitt Romney Impersonate A Police Officer? Another Witness Says Yes

Yes, I know; /yawn - who cares. Y'all know the drill.

So recalls Robin Madden, who had also just arrived as a freshman, the startling incident began when Romney called him and two or three other residents into his room, saying, “Come up, I want to show you something.” When they entered Romney’s room, “and laid out on his bed was a Michigan State Trooper’s uniform.”

Madden, a native Texan who graduated from Stanford in 1970 and went on to become a successful television producer and writer, has never forgotten that strange moment, which he has recounted to friends over the years as he observed his former classmate’s political ascent. The National Memo learned of the incident from a longtime Madden friend to whom he had mentioned it years ago.

Said Madden in a recent interview, “He told us that he had gotten the uniform from his father,” George Romney, then the Governor of Michigan, whose security detail was staffed by uniformed troopers. “He told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road. He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler.”

In Madden’s recollection, confirmed by his wife Susan, who also attended Stanford during those years, “we thought it was all pretty weird. We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.’ And after that, we didn’t have much interaction with him,” although both Madden and Romney were prep school boys living in the same dorm, called Rinconada.

Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.

1. Barack Obama has been impersonating the President Of The United States for 3+ years.

3. Joe Biden has been impersonating a person with a functioning brain since his birth.

10. Eric Holder has been impersonating the top "law and order" enforcer in the United States for over three years.

And you are telling US first? I am feeling SOOO important! What should we all do with this gold mine of 411??????

A good place to start would be to look into recent campaign contributions to the localities mayors and police chiefs. If there is even the possibility of any "hijinks" overlooked by some constable that could appear unfavorable to Mittens you can bet the farm that Mitten's handlers have already been there and done that.

I don't think it is up to the internet population to dig into evidence that Willard was maybe more than just a "wild and crazy" student. AND ya never know...If the DNC or others acting on thier behalf should find something juicey there is no telling how it may be used or sold back to the highest bidder which of course would be the Morman.

My, we really are Mr Conspiracy Theory, aren't we? :lol::lol::lol:

Interesting that you were never terribly concerned about the issues in Obama's background.

You are hereby penalized all your intellectual points for being a Birther. Please hand in your human being identification card and go back to the primordial ooze to be re-evolved, and we'll try again.

Signed,

The Universe

Interesting that you were never terribly concerned about the issues in Obama's background.

And you know this how?...is this yours? Join Date: Oct 2009

You are hereby penalized all your intellectual points for being a Birther. Please hand in your human being identification card and go back to the primordial ooze to be re-evolved, and we'll try again.

Signed,

The Universe

Congratulations on being elected to speak on behalf of The Universe.

I'd be impressed but I'm busy laughing at your stupidity.

And snickering at BD who 'thanked' you.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Signed,

The Universe

Well, as long as you're happy.

And by that I mean in desperate need of a return visit to your xxxxx

I'm aware of my join date... and not at all interested in yours... however, every thread about Obama's background, you've waded in to dismiss whatever concerns were raised... now, suddenly, some gossip (and that is what it remains - gossip) about Romney and you're creating a whole new reality about it. That does not speak well of your intellect. But I am impressed by your concern.... it's nice to hear that you are such a law abiding citizen.... I had been under the impression that you were not quite Mr Squeaky Clean.

Well, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach them how to have an IQ above 40.
Well, if that's your excuse I guess we can accept it. :lmao:

Forum List

Back