Romney impersonated a police officer

Whoah! This is very interesting. They should try to correlate missing persons in the area and time frame. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Mittens turned out to be a real freak. It would make an interesting episode on "Criminal Minds"...or "Cold Cases".
...Huggy

Its funny how your guy is dismantling our whole being economically, spending and credit wise, and who knows what else he has planned in the name of Marxism. But make up evil stories of Mitt and continue to live in fantasyland :lol:
As for the story show me proof and I'll believe anyone can say anything.

You know what Chicken Butt? I just don't care anymore. Right now we have NOTHING! You morons think you can just be an obstical to EVERYTHING in the name of being butt hurt over the last presidential election? You fuckwits think that is better than communism? No it is not! If only our government worked as well as communism right now. It does not. You assholes have subverted the democratic proccess into some sick "let's get Obama fest" and NOTHING gets done. Fuck you bitch ass punks and the horse you rode in on.

Better than communism we should be so lucky as to have a monarchy where Obama could just line you traitorous fucks up against a wall and put a bullet in your thick skulls.

Did I mention how much I hate you scum?

Whoah! This is very interesting. They should try to correlate missing persons in the area and time frame. It wouldn't suprise me at all if Mittens turned out to be a real freak. It would make an interesting episode on "Criminal Minds"...or "Cold Cases".
...Huggy

Its funny how your guy is dismantling our whole being economically, spending and credit wise, and who knows what else he has planned in the name of Marxism. But make up evil stories of Mitt and continue to live in fantasyland :lol:

You know what Chicken Butt? I just don't care anymore. Right now we have NOTHING! You morons think you can just be an obstical to EVERYTHING in the name of being butt hurt over the last presidential election? You fuckwits think that is better than communism? No it is not! If only our government worked as well as communism right now. It does not. You assholes have subverted the democratic proccess into some sick "let's get Obama fest" and NOTHING gets done. Fuck you bitch ass punks and the horse you rode in on.

Better than communism we should be so lucky as to have a monarchy where Obama could just line you traitorous fucks up against a wall and put a bullet in your thick skulls.

Only just this very minute.

:lol:

...Huggy

Only just this very minute.

...Huggy

You can't make this shit up.....

I nominate this for the most moronic post of 2012.

...Huggy

Which one? :lol:

...Huggy

Nigga puuleeezzz!!! I can do better than that!

Which one? :lol:

Point taken :)

Nigga puuleeezzz!!! I can do better than that!

Of that I have no doubt :)

Romney was around uniforms a lot when his dad was governor of Michigan.

Nothing sinister or unusual that he would have an interest in uniforms.

Another non-story.

Romney routinely impersonated police officers by sporting a cop uniform that he owned. Romney would show off his uniform, apparently a gift from his father, to friends.

One of Romney’s college friends, Robin Madden, claims the former Massachusetts governor “told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road.”

“He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler,” Madden said.

“We thought it was all pretty weird,” recalled Madden’s wife, who also attended Stanford University with Romney. “We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.”

Read more: Report: Romney used to impersonate police officers, stop cars with siren | The Daily Caller

Romney routinely impersonated police officers by sporting a cop uniform that he owned. Romney would show off his uniform, apparently a gift from his father, to friends.

One of Romney’s college friends, Robin Madden, claims the former Massachusetts governor “told us that he was using it to pull over drivers on the road.”

“He also had a red flashing light that he would attach to the top of his white Rambler,” Madden said.

“We thought it was all pretty weird,” recalled Madden’s wife, who also attended Stanford University with Romney. “We all thought, ‘Wow, that’s pretty creepy.”

Read more: Report: Romney used to impersonate police officers, stop cars with siren | The Daily Caller

Is that all?

The report only mentions "one memorable incident". Sounds like something more out of Animal House. (discovered beer - LOL)

Not like pulling innocent drivers off of highways and issuing tickets etc)

RomneyFudgePIC.jpg

Quit making a fool of yourself, Sandi. People will think you are very stupid. But then, you are!!!

Fuck off, fat ass.

:lol::lol::lol: I really stump you, don't I, Sandi???

Either way, it won't matter to you. As long as they get that Black guy out of that White House.

Racist. Just like TruthMocker.

You don't think you have style, do you??? I hope not. Because you are really nothing more than an ass hole.

Fuck off, fat ass.

At the risk of repeating myself, do you have actual proof that he did it?

I find you pretty creepy.... and, remember that stuff you sent me on email? Well.... hmmm.

Forum List

Back