Romney impersonated a police officer

Dear God - are these idiotic fucking Liberals still on this bullshit topic ??

Is this all you have on the guy, asswipes??

LOL!!!!

Can't speak for the "liberals" but Hell No! I promise you I will be bashing the Morman with his bullshit right up to election day with the hundreds of reasons not to put a cult bishop in the white house.

Thanks for tuning in!

Dear God - are these idiotic fucking Liberals still on this bullshit topic ??

Is this all you have on the guy, asswipes??

LOL!!!!

Can't speak for the "liberals" but Hell No! I promise you I will be bashing the Morman with his bullshit right up to election day with the hundreds of reasons not to put a cult bishop in the white house.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wow! And you're a bigot too!!!
Congrats.

Why don't you put your mouth back on Obama's ass and STFU.

Someone that knows you needs to get in touch with the FAA, someone as delusional as you are, shouldn't be at the controls of a minibike much less an airplane.....that is of course assuming a nimrod like yourself could get a fucking pilot's license that they could pull. Just the fact that you still defend that imbecile and his administration says volumes about how pathetic you really are. I would suggest that you suck dick but I can tell by the way you are slurring your words that you have at least one in your mouth right now........you leftist gay blades are all the same, defending your own kind no matter how incredibly full of shit they are. That asshole is even losing his press! The Obama girl has said she won't support him this time...... the fucking ditz Obama girl is smarter than you idiots!

Damn son - you slapped Huggy's mouth with your dick big time!!!

LOL!!!!!

No, it's about the left wanting their own 'birther' movement, and this is what you all decided to jerk off to. Congrats.

You apparently have the memory of a fruit fly...

Thread title: "Romney impersonated a police officer "

You apparently are too monumentally stupid to comprehend my point. I'll make it simple for you.

The whole 'Romney impersonated a police office' thing is as worthless and stupid as the 'birther' movement against Obama was (and is, since some nimrods keep bringing it up).

THIS, is the lefts 'Birther Movement'.

All better now, dip-shit?

Someone that knows you needs to get in touch with the FAA, someone as delusional as you are, shouldn't be at the controls of a minibike much less an airplane.....that is of course assuming a nimrod like yourself could get a fucking pilot's license that they could pull. Just the fact that you still defend that imbecile and his administration says volumes about how pathetic you really are. I would suggest that you suck dick but I can tell by the way you are slurring your words that you have at least one in your mouth right now........you leftist gay blades are all the same, defending your own kind no matter how incredibly full of shit they are. That asshole is even losing his press! The Obama girl has said she won't support him this time...... the fucking ditz Obama girl is smarter than you idiots!

Damn son - you slapped Huggy's mouth with your dick big time!!!

LOL!!!!!

This board REALLY needs a faggot Forum for you closet homos to strut your stuff.

No, it's about the left wanting their own 'birther' movement, and this is what you all decided to jerk off to. Congrats.

You apparently are too monumentally stupid to comprehend my point. I'll make it simple for you.

The whole 'Romney impersonated a police office' thing is as worthless and stupid as the 'birther' movement against Obama was (and is, since some nimrods keep bringing it up).

No..The "birther movement" is a totally made up ruse... a completely and wholly devised red herring.

The cop impersonator seems at least at this point to be based in fact and needs Mitten's explaination to have a chance to put it to rest.

You being too stupid to see the difference suprises no one.

No..The "birther movement" is a totally made up ruse... a completely and wholly devised red herring.

The cop impersonator seems at least at this point to be based in fact and needs Mitten's explaination to have a chance to put it to rest.

Well, if Huffington Post carried it - then it has to be true.

Idiot.

Put your mouth back on Obama's ass.

This board REALLY needs a faggot Forum for you closet homos to strut your stuff.

Son - you're the one getting dick-slapped in the mouth, not me.

Your stupidity is monumental.

Keep up the good work, bigot.

Why don't you explain to me what it is about the Morman religion that a rational American should buy into and want running our countries executive office?

If believing that Mormans are bat shit crazy and not wanting that element in such an important seat of power..then yes..I will happily be a "biggot" if the title suits you.

As long as Mittens the cop impersonator fails you can call me anything you want.

I don't care what religion the President is, bigot.

Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass a moment and look at pastor - Reverend Wright.

You fucking knuckle-dragging inbred.

You're a special kind of stupid, you know that?

No its not it looks like his Marxist parents brought him to a Hawaiian hospital after birth. It doesn't matter too late to do anything but your totally ignorant not to understand he was raised in Indonesia as a commie Muslim by mom and dad. And he's been surrounded by commies ever since. Smh they elected a guy thats friends with a domestic terrorist murderer how can I not wish the demise of the treasonoues democommies? :lol:

I don't care what religion the President is, bigot.

Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass a moment and look at pastor - Reverend Wright.

You fucking knuckle-dragging inbred.

You're a special kind of stupid, you know that?

Stealing my material? I'm flattered Faggot.

I do care about what a potential president believes to be true. Wright wasn't running for anything...what HE believes does not matter to me. Obama obviously and very publicly divorced himself from Wright as he should have. That is called critical thinking and then acting upon it.

If Mittens denounced the insane Church of LDS I would be happy to try and overlook his many other faults and give him the benefit of at least not believing in something that prohibits me from any suppport whatsoever.

Why don't you shoot Willard a memo and see if he will state publicly that the Morman beliefs are nonsense?

Dude... Spell-Check. Please. You're turning into another TM.

No, it does not need to be addressed by Romney. It's a bullshit issue, based on a prank he pulled over 40 years ago in school. It, like the birther movement, is bullshit. You, like the birthers, are an idiot for perpetuating it.

No, it does not need to be addressed by Romney. It's a bullshit issue, based on a prank he pulled over 40 years ago in school. It, like the birther movement, is bullshit. You, like the birthers, are an idiot for perpetuating it.

Used to have it "Dude" but it came bundled with too much shit I found annoying. Somehow the fact that you find me annoying doesn't seem so annoying to me. Go figure!

Ps: Ya maybe it's a bullshit issue...but for now and the forseeable future I find it fascinating and envigorating. Helps with the digestion...I'm doing it with some super chocolaty coffee and eggs benedict. Great combination!

Ya..Ya...I can always fall back on the animal cruelty tack..but this one is still so fresh and exciting!

Last edited:

Used to have it "Dude" but it came bundled with too much shit I found annoying. Somehow the fact that you find me annoying doesn't seem so annoying to me. Go figure!

One would think a person with a self-professed high IQ wouldn't need mere software to correct spelling problems... One would think that a person with a self-professed high IQ would actually, I don't know, spell correctly...:eusa_whistle:

But then again, only a person with a low IQ would believe this story has merit and is important to the election...

As with the bullying case, this was a yawner before it even got out of the gates... I hope you low IQ folks keep trying to make something out of it... Your stupidity is quite amusing...

One would think a person with a self-professed high IQ wouldn't need mere software to correct spelling problems... One would think that a person with a self-professed high IQ would actually, I don't know, spell correctly...:eusa_whistle:

But then again, only a person with a low IQ would believe this story has merit and is important to the election...

As with the bullying case, this was a yawner before it even got out of the gates... I hope you low IQ folks keep trying to make something out of it... Your stupidity is quite amusing...
Hey, the election is at the level Obamabots can handle - dog wars, cookie wars, school boy wars, etc.

I can't wait to see what is next. Really.

See there ya go...you faggots start talkin the gay talk and your bestest buttbuddy HouseGimp shows up. Never fails...like a bare to the honeypot. I wonder? HMMMMmmm??? Do ya think HouseGimp cruises the HoneyBuckets at construction sites? Just wonderin.... Yup! I can totally see it! Got enough rep saved up for another neg faggot?

Forum List

Back