Romney impersonated a police officer

Were you yawning because you're watching another episode of the horribly predictable show you built your message board persona on?

No, I was yawning because your blathering and flailing in this thread is quite boring... It's like you believe you're the first poster to sign up on a message board and hurl weak and tired old leftist talking points... Oh, I'm sure you think you are original.... That's funny in and of itself...

I'm just surprised you can type so well while holding up 0bama's picture with one hand... Kudos...::clap2:

All that would be a sick burn if it wasn't coming from someone so in love with a shitty, shitty show.

Again with the talking points shit. I think I get it now. When Republicans say it, it's fact. When Liberals say it, it's talking points.

Gotcha, Partisan Pete. Why don't you go watch another episode. SPOILER ALERT: House figures it out just in the nick of time to save the life of the person afflicted with a totally fictional disease.

All the more reson this idiot should be ignored. Reality isn't his strong suit.

Were you yawning because you're watching another episode of the horribly predictable show you built your message board persona on?

No, I was yawning because your blathering and flailing in this thread is quite boring... It's like you believe you're the first poster to sign up on a message board and hurl weak and tired old leftist talking points... Oh, I'm sure you think you are original.... That's funny in and of itself...

I'm just surprised you can type so well while holding up 0bama's picture with one hand... Kudos...::clap2:

All that would be a sick burn if it wasn't coming from someone so in love with a shitty, shitty show.

Again with the talking points shit. I think I get it now. When Republicans say it, it's fact. When Liberals say it, it's talking points.

Gotcha, Partisan Pete. Why don't you go watch another episode. SPOILER ALERT: House figures it out just in the nick of time to save the life of the person afflicted with a totally fictional disease.
I'm sure Hugh Laurie is crying somewhere knowing a sad little fuckstain like you doesn't like his show... Alas, it mean's nothing to me whether you like it or not...

So how did you learn to type so well one-handed?

All the more reson this idiot should be ignored. Reality isn't his strong suit.

She's a better typist than TDM and Franco... One-handed too...

Props for that....

And he's getting rather predictable...he's been through his list of talking points and is now winging it...his true essence is coming out...and as impressive as watching a slug in the morning leave a trail across marigolds.

*Boring*

I think this may be a particular feral baboon from AWE.

OH SHIT ANOTHER BABOON JOKE! That would be really awesome if you weren't biting my style. Hop off, motherfucker. I'm not a tandem, I'm single rider.

Didn't you call that a "dual" the last time you were here? :dunno:

ass

Oh, sorry. I forgot that you guys don't all secretly believe Obama was born in Kenya.

You're right, let's get back to how this story proves once again that Mitt Romney was a spoiled-rich-dick that no one would really like, but who you all have no other choice to embrace. Let's talk about that. I'll get the bath salts and the dildos.

I think this may be a particular feral baboon from AWE.

OH SHIT ANOTHER BABOON JOKE! That would be really awesome if you weren't biting my style. Hop off, motherfucker. I'm not a tandem, I'm single rider.

ass

I must admit I have no idea what you're talking about, but I will say "Yes" to your question if it means we can make out.

Oh, sorry. I forgot that you guys don't all secretly believe Obama was born in Kenya.

You're right, let's get back to how this story proves once again that Mitt Romney was a spoiled-rich-dick that no one would really like, but who you all have no other choice to embrace. Let's talk about that. I'll get the bath salts and the dildos.

Why am I not surprised you have a collection of those?

ass

ass

I must admit I have no idea what you're talking about, but I will say "Yes" to your question if it means we can make out.

Confirmed!

sock-puppet-with-raw-sardine.jpg

Oh, brother!!! Talk about a suck up!!!

Have another case of Twinkies, you fat fuck...

Have another school-yard bullying technique, guy obsessed with a shitty Fox Medical Drama where you can see the big "twist" coming a mile away in a cab.

Can we see pictures of what you look like so we can make sure you're not a single pound overweight, King of Assholes?

The HouseGimp has the inside story on assholes...

The pic you requested coming right up!

$567775.jpg

Have another case of Twinkies, you fat fuck...

Have another school-yard bullying technique, guy obsessed with a shitty Fox Medical Drama where you can see the big "twist" coming a mile away in a cab.

Can we see pictures of what you look like so we can make sure you're not a single pound overweight, King of Assholes?

The HouseGimp has the inside story on assholes...

The pic you requested coming right up!

View attachment 19474

Self-portrait Schmuggy?

Forum List

Back