🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney is done

Yes, we must even in the face of physical threats of violence appear politically correct at all times.
Hey...Why don't you go down to 622 3rd Ave and try to walk into the Iranian Embassy...Do you think they will say "hey you can't come in here"?...My guess is they will use your head to open the door as their goons toss you right in front of the speeding yellow cab. And there isn't a thing you or anyone else can do about it.
Because there are bad people in the world, these places of diplomacy must be secured by people with guns.

Had Bush not put an embassy back in Libya....

At the time Bush put an embassy there, Libya was a peaceful country. It didn't become violent until obama supported Al Quaeda rebels.

:lol:

Bush accepted blood money from a known terrorist.

And that isn't how that works.

Embassies aren't bases. They aren't projections of power. They are places for diplomacy.

And turning them into bunkers defeats the purpose entirely.
Yes, we must even in the face of physical threats of violence appear politically correct at all times.
Hey...Why don't you go down to 622 3rd Ave and try to walk into the Iranian Embassy...Do you think they will say "hey you can't come in here"?...My guess is they will use your head to open the door as their goons toss you right in front of the speeding yellow cab. And there isn't a thing you or anyone else can do about it.
Because there are bad people in the world, these places of diplomacy must be secured by people with guns.

And why would they do that? Unless I was being a jerk to them. Several friends of mine have visited Iran..and had no troubles.

I've been in the Chinese embassy many times by the way. Another supposed "enemy" of you guys unless of course you are shipping jobs to them. No trouble at all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5x9TBuMn87s]Killing more students in Iran June 22 2009(please share) - YouTube[/ame]

Embassies aren't bases. They aren't projections of power. They are places for diplomacy.

What the fuck are you yammering about?
Ya know what..Don't answer that. Nobody cares.

And why would they do that? Unless I was being a jerk to them. Several friends of mine have visited Iran..and had no troubles.

I've been in the Chinese embassy many times by the way. Another supposed "enemy" of you guys unless of course you are shipping jobs to them. No trouble at all.
Ok...First, China may be a trading partner which takes advantage of our weak trade regulations, but the US and China are not enemies.
Iran is a rouge nation. It is a sworn enemy to the Jewish State of Israel( which may of you libs believe but will not state has no right to exist) and has shown aggression to the US as well as hatred toward the American people.
LIke it or not because of the aggressive nature of Human Beings, peace and control of civilization and civility comes at the barrel of a weapon.
In other words, we can all be nice to each other. But if one steps out of line, the weapons come out of the locker. That is how peace is maintained. That is how nations protect themselves from aggression.

I think Romney will see a bump in the polls after the debates. But not enough to significantly impact Obamas huge lead in electoral votes

Romney is the better speaker in the debate format, so he should bump up. How far will be the question.

At the time Bush put an embassy there, Libya was a peaceful country. It didn't become violent until obama supported Al Quaeda rebels.

Did you read what you just wrote?

I think Romney will see a bump in the polls after the debates. But not enough to significantly impact Obamas huge lead in electoral votes

I don't.

He will do better then expected. Obama will probably be steady.

Unless one of them goes off script..it will be a wash.

Did the far right miss the news about Obama's hit squad killing the airplane bomber?

"huge lead"?....Delusion...Another liberal security blanket. This race is so tight you could shove a lump of coal up it's ass and it would become a diamond.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4oTrQgFYFI]Ronald Reagan Funeral - YouTube[/ame]

Romney built that...

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

Forum List

Back