🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney is done

:lol: That's funny, spoon, I will grant you, but, no, it is not that tight. If the election were tomorrow, it would be 52 to 48 with Obama getting more than 300 votes, easily. Romney has to do well Wednesday night.

Umm, actually . . . you are projecting your anxiety again. I remember how you kept freaking as Romney beat down one challenger after another. You were for all the weirdos before you were for Obama.

Yeah, Romney is better on state, just how much will be the question.

Romney is the better speaker in the debate format, so he should bump up. How far will be the question.

Delusional.

Romney could barely keep up with Newt and Santorum in the debates.

Obama will clean his clock.

He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

He is not fit to be POTUS or CiC.

I can't wait for the next round of ads from Obama.

NO LINK?

As we know--the national polls have been oversampling democrats to republicans and leaving independents out of the equation. They're also using 2008 voter turn-out to give these very unrealistic polling data to show Obama ahead. In fact the Obama administration threatened to sue Gallop for trying to use 2010 voter turnout.

Internal emails between senior officials at The Gallup Organization, obtained by The Daily Caller, show senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod attempting to subtly intimidate the respected polling firm when its numbers were unfavorable to the president.

After Gallup declined to change its polling methodology, Obama’s Department of Justice hit it with an unrelated lawsuit that appears damning on its face.

The DC is withholding the identities of the Gallup officials to protect them from potential retaliation from Obama’s campaign and his administration.

In April, Axelrod tweeted that a poll showing Mitt Romney with a 48-43 percent lead over Obama was “saddled with some methodological problems,” directing his Twitter followers to read a National Journal story criticizing Gallup polls showing a Romney lead.

In that National Journal piece, Ron Brownstein wrote that the polls showing Romney leading the president had “a sample that looks much more like the electorate in 2010 than the voting population that is likely to turn out in 2012.”
http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...ge-their-methodology-to-mak/question-3153333/

Here is a good example of what they're doing:

CNN a couple of weeks ago showed Obama leading by 6 points over Romney in a national poll.

CNN is grabbing political headlines tonight with the release of its latest poll. It shows Obama surging to a 6-point lead over Romney, 52-46, among likely. Before the start of the Democrat convention, the candidates had been tied in the poll. Since it purportedly confirms a narrative the media is trying to build, i.e. that Obama is starting to pull away with the race, it is getting wide coverage. However, there are a couple of strange things within the poll that cast doubt on its veracity. And, at least one concern warrants a response from CNN.

First, this being a media poll, it has an obvious skew towards Democrats. The partisan breakdown is (D/R/I) 50/45/5. It perhaps isn’t surprising that Obama is leading a D+5 poll by 6 points. Throughout the campaign season, Obama’s margin usually is very close to the partisan skew in the sample. It is surprising, though, that Independents make up only 5% of the sample. Tellingly, Romney leads this group by 14 points.
CNN manipulated their polling | Education News

Of course then last week Quinnipac released several swing state polls showing Obama ahead in every one of them--again by over-polling democrats to republicans and only adding a 1% sample of Independents.

Jammie Wearing catches the NY Times/Quinnipiac poll dramatically skewing the methodology of the poll to strongly over-sample Democrats:

So Obama is up 9 in Florida with a D+9 sample, up 10 in Ohio with a D+9 sample and up 12 in Pennsylvania with a D+11 sample. I notice in all the orgasmic news reports this morning none of them mention the ridiculous skew to the polls. But all you will hear all day is how big a lead Obama has.
Never trust a word they say: NY Times, Quinnipiac skew polling in attempt to depress turnout of voters frustrated with the failures of Obamanomics « Bob Owens

So here is the un-manipulation chart--(that btw) that only includes a 1% sampling of independents who favor Romney now by 15 points. You'll see that Romney is leading in these swing states.
James Carville Poll Panics Dems: Romney Leads By 15 Points Among Independents « Pat Dollard

6d513062f564cfdad717aa57cac059de.jpg

Basically the polls are telling us that the same amount of people are going to come out and vote for Barack Obama as they did in 2008 (because that's what the polls are basing voter turnout on)--and that the Republicans that showed up in 2010 which resulted in an historic 75 year butt kicking of democrats across this country won't be voting this year along with independents--who Romney leads with by 15 points---:badgrin:

Just a personal note: My mother has been getting robo calls asking for her to press 1 if she is going to vote for Obama and to press 2 for Romney. She presses 2 and the robo comes back with this is an invalid number--LOL. So your only choice on this Robo poll is to vote for Obama by pressing 1--the number 2 for Romney doesn't work.--LOL.

Last edited:
He now considers foreign policy and our troops fighting and dying in Afghanistan "a distraction" and "a shiny object".

NO LINK?

As we know--the national polls have been oversampling democrats to republicans and leaving independents out of the equation. They're also using 2008 voter turn-out to give these very unrealistic polling data to show Obama ahead. In fact the Obama administration threatened to sue Gallop for trying to use 2010 voter turnout.

Internal emails between senior officials at The Gallup Organization, obtained by The Daily Caller, show senior Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod attempting to subtly intimidate the respected polling firm when its numbers were unfavorable to the president.

After Gallup declined to change its polling methodology, Obama’s Department of Justice hit it with an unrelated lawsuit that appears damning on its face.

The DC is withholding the identities of the Gallup officials to protect them from potential retaliation from Obama’s campaign and his administration.

In April, Axelrod tweeted that a poll showing Mitt Romney with a 48-43 percent lead over Obama was “saddled with some methodological problems,” directing his Twitter followers to read a National Journal story criticizing Gallup polls showing a Romney lead.

In that National Journal piece, Ron Brownstein wrote that the polls showing Romney leading the president had “a sample that looks much more like the electorate in 2010 than the voting population that is likely to turn out in 2012.”
Dateline.. Team Obama threatens to sue Gallop Polling to get them to change their methodology to make Oscumbo look better.. And there are many here who wonder why I call him Oscumbo..

CNN a couple of weeks ago showed Obama leading by 6 points over Romney in a national poll.

CNN is grabbing political headlines tonight with the release of its latest poll. It shows Obama surging to a 6-point lead over Romney, 52-46, among likely. Before the start of the Democrat convention, the candidates had been tied in the poll. Since it purportedly confirms a narrative the media is trying to build, i.e. that Obama is starting to pull away with the race, it is getting wide coverage. However, there are a couple of strange things within the poll that cast doubt on its veracity. And, at least one concern warrants a response from CNN.

First, this being a media poll, it has an obvious skew towards Democrats. The partisan breakdown is (D/R/I) 50/45/5. It perhaps isn’t surprising that Obama is leading a D+5 poll by 6 points. Throughout the campaign season, Obama’s margin usually is very close to the partisan skew in the sample. It is surprising, though, that Independents make up only 5% of the sample. Tellingly, Romney leads this group by 14 points.

Of course then last week Quinnipac released several swing state polls showing Obama ahead in every one of them--again by over-polling democrats to republicans and only adding a 1% sample of Independents.

Jammie Wearing catches the NY Times/Quinnipiac poll dramatically skewing the methodology of the poll to strongly over-sample Democrats:

So Obama is up 9 in Florida with a D+9 sample, up 10 in Ohio with a D+9 sample and up 12 in Pennsylvania with a D+11 sample. I notice in all the orgasmic news reports this morning none of them mention the ridiculous skew to the polls. But all you will hear all day is how big a lead Obama has.
Never trust a word they say: NY Times, Quinnipiac skew polling in attempt to depress turnout of voters frustrated with the failures of Obamanomics « Bob Owens

So here is the un-manipulation chart--(that btw) that only includes a 1% sampling of independents who favor Romney now by 15 points. You'll see that Romney is leading in these swing states.
James Carville Poll Panics Dems: Romney Leads By 15 Points Among Independents « Pat Dollard

Basically the polls are telling us that the same amount of people are going to come out and vote for Barack Obama as they did in 2008 (because that's what the polls are basing voter turnout on)--and that the Republicans that showed up in 2010 which resulted in an historic 75 year butt kicking of democrats across this country won't be voting this year along with independents--who Romney leads with by 15 points---:badgrin:

Just a personal note: My mother has been getting robo calls asking for her to press 1 if she is going to vote for Obama and to press 2 for Romney. She presses 2 and the robo comes back with this is an invalid number--LOL. So your only choice on this Robo poll is to vote for Obama by pressing 1--the number 2 for Romney doesn't work.--LOL.

Is it necessary to post this drivel in every thread?

Anyone buying this unskewed polls nonsense is a fucking idiot.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

NO LINK?

Dateline.. Team Obama threatens to sue Gallop Polling to get them to change their methodology to make Oscumbo look better.. And there are many here who wonder why I call him Oscumbo..

I had a similar call. It was a survey. Press one for Obama, two fro Romney. I pressed Two.
The survey went on to ask questions as though I had pressed ONE for Obama.

Now, the polls are being commissioned by democrat operatives and the lib media( CBS/NYT..C'mon folks who's kidding who here) who are in the business of telling GOP voters the race is lost already and not to bother showing up to vote.
That is the tactic here.
Hopefully it will backfire and democrat voters will stay home figuring the thing is won already.
I hope it pours up and down the east coast on election day. Democrat voters tend to stay home on election day if the weather is bad. LOL!!!

Hello--- remember, Obama stating those" bumbs in the road "about 3 dead navy seal and our abassador to Libya? Forgot that didn't ya?

NO LINK?

I had a similar call. It was a survey. Press one for Obama, two fro Romney. I pressed Two.

Now, the polls are being commissioned by democrat operatives and the lib media( CBS/NYT..C'mon folks who's kidding who here) who are in the business of telling GOP voters the race is lost already and not to bother showing up to vote.
That is the tactic here.
Hopefully it will backfire and democrat voters will stay home figuring the thing is won already.
I hope it pours up and down the east coast on election day. Democrat voters tend to stay home on election day if the weather is bad. LOL!!!

My mom was telling me she had the same experience. It's a robo call out of California, that states press 1 in you support Obama, press 2 if you support Romney and when she presses 2, the recording tells her that it's not an option. LOL They have called her several times, I told her next time to press 1 to see what happens. LOL If that's their idea of a scientific poll they are going to be real surprized come election day.

What everyone should consider before anyone gets their hopes up too high. As far as I can tell I don't see where the independents have been polled, they have just been doing Rep and Dems. It's the independents that are the majority in my state and across the country and they are breaking hard for Romney.

NO LINK?

That is the tactic here.

My mom was telling me she had the same experience. It's a robo call out of California, that states press 1 in you support Obama, press 2 if you support Romney and when she presses 2, the recording tells her that it's not an option. LOL They have called her several times, I told her next time to press 1 to see what happens. LOL If that's their idea of a scientific poll they are going to be real surprized come election day.

What everyone should consider before anyone gets their hopes up too high. As far as I can tell I don't see where the independents have been polled, they have just been doing Rep and Dems. It's the independents that are the majority in my state and across the country and they are breaking hard for Romney.

At least I know my mom is not losing it, as your mom had the same experience. LOL

That is the tactic here.

My mom was telling me she had the same experience. It's a robo call out of California, that states press 1 in you support Obama, press 2 if you support Romney and when she presses 2, the recording tells her that it's not an option. LOL They have called her several times, I told her next time to press 1 to see what happens. LOL If that's their idea of a scientific poll they are going to be real surprised come election day.

At least I know my mom is not losing it, as your mom had the same experience. LOL

Another funny thing, Obama won Ohio by 5% in 08 over McCain, how in the world could he be up by 10% now? There is no way, people know his record, the majority think we are on the wrong track, gasoline prices more than doubling and he shuts down the gulf and the keystone pipeline. 23 million unemployed, 46 million on foodstamps. Are ya kiddin me? There is no way he is more popular now than he was in 08, no way. We know him now and he ain't all that great. :badgrin:

Last edited:
Why, Maple? I agree with much of what you write, but you won't believe that (1) Americans will not forgive the GOP for the Bush years and (2) Americans hate the far right more and distrust it more than they dislike and distrust Obama.

Something tells me these RoboCopped "moms" are made up.

:lol:
lol

NO they are not, at first I just thought my mom might have pressed the wrong number, but when I read these other posts there is definitely something to this. It's funny to me, to think that this is how their polling is going. LOL Mom states she has been called more than once by these people, she knows it's a California number, we are in Colorado.

Why, Maple? I agree with much of what you write, but you won't believe that (1) Americans will not forgive the GOP for the Bush years and (2) Americans hate the far right more and distrust it more than they dislike and distrust Obama.

They will get over the Bush years, in fact, many of us are missing the Bush years. Less than 5.6% unemployment rate, $1,87 average cost of a gallon of gasoline. Those are the Bush years I miss, now most of my neighbors are unemployed, including myself, can't find a job anywhere. I am fortunate, my husband still is working, but it's been a nightmare for a very long time and I personally am due for a change and that change starts with a change in leadership of this country.

Forum List

Back