"Romney Likely Next President"

OK. so they got raped because they really wanted it. Got it.

Your posts are deteriorating to Chris-like levels.

When was Bill Clinton convicted of Rape?

Let's see, you got Paula Jones, who posed in Penthouse, and eventually admitted that the lawyers and her husband were the ones pushing her suit, she didn't give a crap after a certain point.

You got Juanita Brodderick, who submitted a sworn affadavitt she never met clinton, then changed her story.

You have Kathleen Willey, whose husband killed himself because he was knee-deep in fraud, and she was trying to get Clinton to bail him out.

No prosecutor would have ever gone to court with any of these women, and rightfully so.

Now, that said, I really, really think Clinton was a creep.

But Romney is a bigger creep.

So it requires a court hearing to say someone was raped? Really?
You're a fucking tool and a half.

I think it requires a credible story, and as much as I disliked Clinton, I would really want more definite proof before I go along with such an application.

Where's the DNA evidence? Supporting witnesses? Physical evidence? Contemporary Crime Scene photographs? You know, the kind of stuff we usually require before we destroy a man's reputation and get all Nifong on someone.

I really do want something more than the words of professional grifters like Willey and Jones.

Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Somehow I'm really not buying the Clinton the sexual predator anymore. Maybe Clinton the orgasm machine. I would bet Dems are better in bed than Republicans. Probably why prositutes like Republicans more. They come (sp?), pay, and go. Strictly business, no concern for others.

Help me with this...for purposes of clarity:
Are you a liar or a fool?

It's so damn funny to see PoliticalHack fuming and reduced to bouncing on her Sybian.

Obama is a desperate steaming turd.....:lol:

$bc50a49cb11a61428c48ca25f6072341.jpg

$beb6a22fd6316aed3136855c8a0b9fff.jpg

$OBAMA_7711463-600x398.jpg

So lying about a blow job is a "high crime" and getting us into a war over weapons that didn't exist isn't?

Seriously?

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

Oh, Bill Clinton was a horrible person. I make no excuses for him.

Although I think chasing WILLING women (and sorry, they were all willing) is a lot less offensive that fucking over working people by destroying the companies they work for in leverage buyout bullshit. You know, like your hero WMR does.

I think George W. Bush was pretty much a decent guy, and I don't think he was lying about WMD's, but his miscalculations had horrible consequences we are still paying for.

Now, yeah, Clinton broke the law, and at the time, I was all enraged about it. Today what I remember about Clinton was that we had really low unemployment, and if you didn't like your job, you could throw out a resume and find a better paying one without a lot of trouble.

Which is why I find you Wall Street Parasites confusing. Clinton was awesome for you. Bush crashed the markets- twice, giving us two recessions, but you propped him up with shitloads of money. Obama's let you recover most of what Bush lost, but you guys are pretty much trying to drive him out on a rail.

You see why I think that breaking the middle class is more important to these people than actually making money. Just look at their priorities.

"(and sorry, they were all willing)"

Well, that certainly saves time: you can skip the 'liar or a fool" question.

Republicans were generally douchebags on a witchhunt after Slick Willie, but he DID lie under oath. When that all broke, a very Democrat friend said "Those awful people were right."

Oh, Bill Clinton was a horrible person. I make no excuses for him.

Although I think chasing WILLING women (and sorry, they were all willing) is a lot less offensive that fucking over working people by destroying the companies they work for in leverage buyout bullshit. You know, like your hero WMR does.

I think George W. Bush was pretty much a decent guy, and I don't think he was lying about WMD's, but his miscalculations had horrible consequences we are still paying for.

Now, yeah, Clinton broke the law, and at the time, I was all enraged about it. Today what I remember about Clinton was that we had really low unemployment, and if you didn't like your job, you could throw out a resume and find a better paying one without a lot of trouble.

Which is why I find you Wall Street Parasites confusing. Clinton was awesome for you. Bush crashed the markets- twice, giving us two recessions, but you propped him up with shitloads of money. Obama's let you recover most of what Bush lost, but you guys are pretty much trying to drive him out on a rail.

You see why I think that breaking the middle class is more important to these people than actually making money. Just look at their priorities.

"(and sorry, they were all willing)"

Well, that certainly saves time: you can skip the 'liar or a fool" question.

Sorry, none of these women were credible. Ken Starr didn't find half of them credible.

I won't put it as 'those awful people were right' but I would put it as they finally got Clinton in a corner where he incriminated himself. The Republican appealled to our sense of justice. Which is what made the next several years just that much more unbearable.

Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault

Again- How many criminal charges were filed in relation to these horrible crimes?

Oh, yeah. None, save the Lewinsky bullshit. Most of these women denied it.

If I may add what passes for logic in your realm, "How many criminal charges were filed against Josef Stalin in relation to the countless murders perpetrated as a result of the Moscow Show Trials?"

You probably never noticed how often the most powerful man in a nation skates free of retribution.....during his lifetime.

Somehow I'm really not buying the Clinton the sexual predator anymore. Maybe Clinton the orgasm machine. I would bet Dems are better in bed than Republicans. Probably why prositutes like Republicans more. They come (sp?), pay, and go. Strictly business, no concern for others.

I'm sorry, which one is actually credible.

Paula Jones who spread them for Penthouse?

Or Juanita Brodderick who submitted a sworn affadavitt saying she never had sex with Clinton?

Or Elizabeth Ward Gracen, who totally denied there was anything improper.

If I may add what passes for logic in your realm, "How many criminal charges were filed against Josef Stalin in relation to the countless murders perpetrated as a result of the Moscow Show Trials?"

You probably never noticed how often the most powerful man in a nation skates free of retribution.....during his lifetime.

I'm sorry, was Uncle Joe ever the subject of a 70 million dollar panty-sniffing investigation like Clinton was?

And after spending all that money, the best he could come up with was, "He lied about getting a blow job."

Again- How many criminal charges were filed in relation to these horrible crimes?

So by your logic, the charges and accusations made against Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld over the Iraq war are proof they were guilty.

I'm sorry, which one is actually credible.

Paula Jones who spread them for Penthouse?

Or Juanita Brodderick who submitted a sworn affadavitt saying she never had sex with Clinton?

Or Elizabeth Ward Gracen, who totally denied there was anything improper.

You have answered the question, and been self-identified.

The good news about the hole you’re digging for yourself is that your grave is already halfway done!

They announced today that both campaign's internal polling (that's right - both campaign's) have Mitt Romney winning in a runaway.

And they are not polling the American people like the radical left-wing polls that are cited by liberals on this message board. They are polling the electoral college - who actually elects the president.

Obama is going home after November. He knew it in November 2010.

They announced today that both campaign's internal polling (that's right - both campaign's) have Mitt Romney winning in a runaway.

And they are not polling the American people like the radical left-wing polls that are cited by liberals on this message board. They are polling the electoral college - who actually elects the president.

Couldn't find that....

...just this:

"NEWS-PRESS – In the most shocking survey this election cycle, a poll released today finds Mitt Romney leading President Barack Obama by 14 percentage points among likely Florida voters.

Foster McCollum White & Associates, Baydoun Consulting and Douglas Fulmer & Associates, of Dearborn, Mich., questioned 1,503 likely Florida voters Friday and found Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, leading Obama 54%-40%. The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.53%.

Although recent Florida polls have been trending slightly in Romney’s direction (+2% and +1% in the most recent surveys), the jaw-dropping 14-point gap is a shocker. Future polls will determine if this result is ahead of the curve or merely an outlier."
POLL SURPRISE: Mitt Romney up by 14 points in Florida » The Right Scoop -

Couldn't find that....

...just this:

"NEWS-PRESS – In the most shocking survey this election cycle, a poll released today finds Mitt Romney leading President Barack Obama by 14 percentage points among likely Florida voters.

Foster McCollum White & Associates, Baydoun Consulting and Douglas Fulmer & Associates, of Dearborn, Mich., questioned 1,503 likely Florida voters Friday and found Romney, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, leading Obama 54%-40%. The poll has a margin of error of +/-2.53%.

Although recent Florida polls have been trending slightly in Romney’s direction (+2% and +1% in the most recent surveys), the jaw-dropping 14-point gap is a shocker. Future polls will determine if this result is ahead of the curve or merely an outlier."

I saw that poll. The demographics were a joke.

Couldn't find that....

...just this:

Yeah. How accurate can you get polling likely voters in Florida?

So by your logic, the charges and accusations made against Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld over the Iraq war are proof they were guilty.

Let's all take a moment to enjoy the stunned silence in response to the above post.

Couldn't find that....

...just this:

Yeah. How accurate can you get polling likely voters in Florida?

Did you read the internals of the poll?

Yes or no.

Democratic Presidents go one term or get impeached in the modern era.

They suck badly.

Really? Then why did Clinton get 2 terms? And.............if he was such a crappy President, why did the country prosper under his leadership?

Because Republicans took over the House and Senate after the first 2 years of Dem's in his administration. He also worked with them.
This President is not and calls the Republicans his enemies.

Forum List

Back