Romney Refuses to Respond To Merits of Supreme Court Decision | Arizona Law

Hey liberals one thing I think you have over looked with Romney He was a Governor who had a state senate and house fully controlled by liberals. Anything you point out as a fail on him reflects on the liberal agenda . :badgrin:

You guys are a bunch of idiots.

No comment from the left? did I hit a nerve? :badgrin:

The Supreme Court upheld the key provision. I expect that Romney will not oppose that decision. After all, it was obama that said he would ignore Supreme Court rulings, not Romney.

Romney can't ignore rulings, he's not President. :laugh2:

Thats right. And since Ubama at this time is POTUS its his job to uphold the law. And since he is ignoring it hes actually braking the law. Sounds like a left president for sure.

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President

Maybe he doesn't want to gloat! :D

More of Romney's yellow-bellied patriotism

Well you talk about patriotism why doesn't your nitwit leader instead of cutting AZ out of the pitcure go done to AZ himself and view the problem for himself. Why? Because hes a coward. Hes so pissed off at the SC ruleing instead sets up a hotline for people to use. All that nitwit has on his mind is planning more fund raising talks instead of thinking about the real problems of the country hes suppose to be taking care of. Not very patriotic is it?

Well you talk about patriotism why doesn't your nitwit leader instead of cutting AZ out of the pitcure go done to AZ himself and view the problem for himself. Why? Because hes a coward. Hes so pissed off at the SC ruleing instead sets up a hotline for people to use. All that nitwit has on his mind is planning more fund raising talks instead of thinking about the real problems of the country hes suppose to be taking care of. Not very patriotic is it?

I for one am grateful you rarely post here, and when you do you have nothing worth reading. :thup:

Keep up the good work.

The Supreme Court upheld the key provision. I expect that Romney will not oppose that decision. After all, it was obama that said he would ignore Supreme Court rulings, not Romney.

Romney can't ignore rulings, he's not President. :laugh2:

Thats right. And since Ubama at this time is POTUS its his job to uphold the law. And since he is ignoring it hes actually braking the law. Sounds like a left president for sure.

Home schooled? The President is not 'braking' any law. Now allow the people with IQ's in the triple digits to play. Go back to the cellar.

Why did you care when or even if Romney responds to it? I don't think I'm going out on much of a limb by saying you will be voting Obama in November. The way is see it is you want to bitch about Romney not responding if Romney does respond you won't like what he say's and will bitch about that basically you just want to bitch about Romney.

Jesus KArist! It's eletion time. Romney is running for Pres. Romney and his followers (you?) are jumping on Obama for the way he wipes his ass
If I jump on Obama for anything it's his policies not his ass wiping techniques. Threads like this are what Obama followers which seems to be you post when you can't find anything in Obama's record you want to promote. Let me amend this Bin Laden was killed on his watch so there is that so I will say there is nothing on his domestic record you want to promote.
there's a huge list....

Unlike Presidents Bush and Reagan, President Obama does not hide programs 'off budget' in order to make the Budget look smaller. :laugh2:

https://sites.google.com/site/presidentobamasrecord/

Well you talk about patriotism why doesn't your nitwit leader instead of cutting AZ out of the pitcure[sic] go done to AZ himself and view the problem for himself. Why? Because hes a coward. Hes so pissed off at the SC ruleing[sic] instead sets up a hotline for people to use. All that nitwit has on his mind is planning more fund raising talks instead of thinking about the real problems of the country hes suppose to be taking care of. Not very patriotic is it?

Barack Hussein Obama II, is President of the United States of America. The only nitwit here is you.

now go away

:lol:

I for one am grateful you rarely post here, and when you do you have nothing worth reading. :thup:

Keep up the good work.

Why don't you go back on that birthday vacation?

Scalia's style of commenting is often unprecedented. He has no respect for the Court and precedent and tradition and history. He has turned out to be a vile partisan hack in a robe

So it's to much to ask THE LAWLESS ONE to enforce the laws we already have?

Obama had his ass handed to him today...Arizona still can do what it has been doing.

And for sure theres going to be more states following AZ's steps.

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President
What he said is spot on.

What is it about what he said that is troubling you?

What is it you people fail to comprehend?

Romney responded with lame political statements and ran away as fast as he could from being asked to act and speak like a leader.

Leaders lead, dipshits like Romney take their fingers out of their asses in order to determine which way the political winds are blowing.

The merits of the case were not addressed in Romney's statement. :evil:

I see you never watch any of your nitwit leaders speeches. If you did you would see how many times that coward runs off escapeing the job of answering questions put to him.

If Romney isn't stateing on this now is probably because he knows Brewer will get the point across strong enough at this time. He will speak on it don't worry.

Keep up the good work.

Why don't you go back on that birthday vacation?

Next trip isn't til Friday. But if I have to put up with your sorry ass 24/7/365, returning the favor is the LEAST I can do.

I do so wish you had a life.

To see those words coming from a leftwing ideologue like you is truly mind-boggling.

Oh, the IRONY!!!

Left wing ideologue? :laugh2:

Dante is know to rip new holes in the butts of progressive leftists.

Dante is a moderate liberal in practice and a radical at heart. Pragmatism and rationality rule.

now buzz off loser

What the fuck is a "moderate liberal"? Is that like being a "social alcoholic"?

But you did get the radical part right, kudos for that. :clap2:

Well you know the left. Being under Ubama all the time they do have to come up for air once in awhile. If they didn't they wouldn't be brainwashed they would be braindead. So they do get something right about once a year.

Romney's last known position on the Arizona law, now declared unconstitutional for the most part,

was that it should be the model for the nation.

Someone should explain to him that we already have a model for the nation...

...it's called the Constitution.

Something Ubama is against. Hes been tearing it apart bit by bit.

Ummm.. Just to note.. The Arizona law MIRRORED federal law. The only difference was that Arizona intended enforcing the law, which means it should be the model for the nation.

That's makes so little sense that I can't believe anyone stupid enough to type it would be smart enough to type.

The laws that Arizona passed were images of current FEDERAL laws. Were you not aware of that? The feds just don't bother to enforce the laws. It would be nice if the federal government would use Arizona as a model, ( i.e. emulate it ) and enforce the laws. Clear enough for you yet?

Even if we moved our capital down to the boarder those nitwits still wouldn't enfore the laws. They are too braindead.

Forum List

Back