Romney Refuses to Respond To Merits of Supreme Court Decision | Arizona Law

What he said is spot on.

What is it about what he said that is troubling you?

What is it you people fail to comprehend?

Romney responded with lame political statements and ran away as fast as he could from being asked to act and speak like a leader.

Leaders lead, dipshits like Romney take their fingers out of their asses in order to determine which way the political winds are blowing.

The merits of the case were not addressed in Romney's statement. :evil:

I see you never watch any of your nitwit leaders speeches. If you did you would see how many times that coward runs off escapeing the job of answering questions put to him.

If Romney isn't stateing on this now is probably because he knows Brewer will get the point across strong enough at this time. He will speak on it don't worry.

you make the case for Obama better than I could

:clap2:

yeah, he's only running to fill the SCOTUS with Justices as inept and cowardly as he is. :evil:
Dunno. I just know we have three branches, and, unlike Obama, I recognize that no branch has more power than another.

More right wing lies.

Obama has used executive orders less than Bush or Clinton.

Obama also shoved healthcare down our throats and also setting up for backdoor amnesty he just won't admit. Even though its in plain site.

So he has to immediately Respond or he failed? By that standard Obama is really bad lol. He does not do shit with out holding Weeks of meeting about what to say first.

Romney needs time to think about the merits of a high profile national issue? The merits vs political opportunity and cowardliness?

Romney and his breed are not only cowards where military service is concerned, they are cowards to their very Mormon bones.

Romney only wants to follow in his Daddy's footsteps in trying to become the First Mormon President of the USA. He'll do and say anything and avoid anything...

He's unworthy of the Office of the Presidency

You want him to respond off the Cuff to Reporters when Obama wont even speak with out a Teleprompter.

Shut the fuck up dude.

Five myths about Barack Obama - The Washington Post

Obama’s lofty speeches during the 2008 campaign led even his detractors to admit that he is a gifted orator. Some critics try to minimize his skill by saying he relies on a teleprompter — a ridiculous charge considering that he often writes big chunks of his speeches and often speaks off-the-cuff.

The reality is that Romney refuses to make clear statements on where he stands on a huge number of issues, because if he did he would totally alienate the conservatives & wingnuts in this country. He doesn't want to make ludicrious statements, that will appeal to the right, but that he will reneg on once in office.

Romney's record as governor shows that he is very middle of the road, even liberal on a lot of issues. (Remeber he's a champion of healthcare reform) He's the most liberal Republican I've seen in years.

The only thing that Romney needs to get elected is "I am not Obama". Other than that he'll stay shut up on everything else.

The reality is the liberals have already won this election. Either we'll get Obama for another 4 years or we'll get the most liberal Republican in recent history.

Either way the wingnuts lose!

Tw don't worry Romney has leaks, spending, jobs, f n f, failed mandate (hopefully) to choose from :lol: It will be a laugh fest soon enough, tic toc! :badgrin:

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President

The reality is that Romney refuses to make clear statements on where he stands on a huge number of issues, because if he did he would totally alienate the conservatives & wingnuts in this country. He doesn't want to make ludicrious statements, that will appeal to the right, but that he will reneg on once in office.

Romney's record as governor shows that he is very middle of the road, even liberal on a lot of issues. (Remeber he's a champion of healthcare reform) He's the most liberal Republican I've seen in years.

The only thing that Romney needs to get elected is "I am not Obama". Other than that he'll stay shut up on everything else.

The reality is the liberals have already won this election. Either we'll get Obama for another 4 years or we'll get the most liberal Republican in recent history.

So he has to immediately Respond or he failed? By that standard Obama is really bad lol. He does not do shit with out holding Weeks of meeting about what to say first.

Romney needs time to think about the merits of a high profile national issue? The merits vs political opportunity and cowardliness?

Romney and his breed are not only cowards where military service is concerned, they are cowards to their very Mormon bones.

Romney only wants to follow in his Daddy's footsteps in trying to become the First Mormon President of the USA. He'll do and say anything and avoid anything...

Then don't vote for him,its not that complicated.

If he keeps it up, AND gets elected, he won't be accused of breaking any campaign promises *what with him refusing to commit to bleep-all anything*.

The Conservative standard bearer is a disgrace to principle. Romney refused to take this opportunity to respond to the merits of teh Supreme Court decision on Arizona's immigration law case.

All Mitty Von Flipflop has done is criticize the President and throw raw meat to teh conservative base which is frothing at the mouth for blood.

What a loser. Romney is nothing but a vapid political opportunist who will do or say anything in order to become The First Mormon President
Why did you care when or even if Romney responds to it? I don't think I'm going out on much of a limb by saying you will be voting Obama in November. The way is see it is you want to bitch about Romney not responding if Romney does respond you won't like what he say's and will bitch about that basically you just want to bitch about Romney.

Jesus KArist! It's eletion time. Romney is running for Pres. Romney and his followers (you?) are jumping on Obama for the way he wipes his ass

Of course we do! Only because he keeps crapping on America. You know hes full of _ _ _ _.

You want him to respond off the Cuff to Reporters when Obama wont even speak with out a Teleprompter.

Shut the fuck up dude.

Five myths about Barack Obama - The Washington Post

Obama’s lofty speeches during the 2008 campaign led even his detractors to admit that he is a gifted orator. Some critics try to minimize his skill by saying he relies on a teleprompter — a ridiculous charge considering that he often writes big chunks of his speeches and often speaks off-the-cuff.

I love this bit.

That said, there are few examples of Obama’s speeches actually moving popular opinion. That’s because he speaks in impressive paragraphs, not memorable sentences. He is allergic to sound bites, and that keeps him from effectively framing his goals and achievements.

The roots of this allergy may lie in his famous Philadelphia speech on race in 2008, which followed the revelations of incendiary comments by the Rev. Jeremiah Wright. The speech lacked memorable lines, but it was a big hit. I believe it convinced Obama that the public could absorb complex ideas without bumper sticker lines. He was wrong.

More of Romney's yellow-bellied patriotism

Well you talk about patriotism why doesn't your nitwit leader instead of cutting AZ out of the pitcure go done to AZ himself and view the problem for himself. Why? Because hes a coward. Hes so pissed off at the SC ruleing instead sets up a hotline for people to use. All that nitwit has on his mind is planning more fund raising talks instead of thinking about the real problems of the country hes suppose to be taking care of. Not very patriotic is it?

I for one am grateful you rarely post here, and when you do you have nothing worth reading. :thup:

Keep up the good work.

Well nitwit learn to use the computer. You don't like what I say then use Ignore. Its there for people like you that don't like faceing the truth.

Well you talk about patriotism why doesn't your nitwit leader instead of cutting AZ out of the pitcure go done to AZ himself and view the problem for himself. Why? Because hes a coward. Hes so pissed off at the SC ruleing instead sets up a hotline for people to use. All that nitwit has on his mind is planning more fund raising talks instead of thinking about the real problems of the country hes suppose to be taking care of. Not very patriotic is it?

I for one am grateful you rarely post here, and when you do you have nothing worth reading. :thup:

Keep up the good work.

Well nitwit learn to use the computer. You don't like what I say then use Ignore. Its there for people like you that don't like faceing the truth.

"Facing the truth?" No, I'm pretty much allergic to willful ignorance, rhetoric and hyperbole.

But that's your posting style, so live and let live. I just wish it wasn't shared by every other Fox lemming on the board.

Romney can't ignore rulings, he's not President. :laugh2:

Thats right. And since Ubama at this time is POTUS its his job to uphold the law. And since he is ignoring it hes actually braking the law. Sounds like a left president for sure.

Home schooled? The President is not 'braking' any law. Now allow the people with IQ's in the triple digits to play. Go back to the cellar.

You really don't know what laws he brakes? Sounds like you have a negative 3 digit IQ. I will go to the cellar with my laptop but I suggest you get to the Doctor.

Jesus KArist! It's eletion time. Romney is running for Pres. Romney and his followers (you?) are jumping on Obama for the way he wipes his ass
If I jump on Obama for anything it's his policies not his ass wiping techniques. Threads like this are what Obama followers which seems to be you post when you can't find anything in Obama's record you want to promote. Let me amend this Bin Laden was killed on his watch so there is that so I will say there is nothing on his domestic record you want to promote.
there's a huge list....

Unlike Presidents Bush and Reagan, President Obama does not hide programs 'off budget' in order to make the Budget look smaller. :laugh2:

https://sites.google.com/site/presidentobamasrecord/

Wake up nitwit Obama doesn't even balance the budget. He knows he would have to hide alot.

Keep up the good work.

Why don't you go back on that birthday vacation?

Next trip isn't til Friday. But if I have to put up with your sorry ass 24/7/365, returning the favor is the LEAST I can do.

I do so wish you had a life.

No its you lefties that need a life. Its so shameful that Ubama has brainwashed so many of you no wonder he wants his healthcare so much. He really knows you lefties are really going to need it when you come to your senses.

Thats right. And since Ubama at this time is POTUS its his job to uphold the law. And since he is ignoring it hes actually braking the law. Sounds like a left president for sure.

Home schooled? The President is not 'braking' any law. Now allow the people with IQ's in the triple digits to play. Go back to the cellar.

You really don't know what laws he brakes? Sounds like you have a negative 3 digit IQ. I will go to the cellar with my laptop but I suggest you get to the Doctor.

He probably knows that brakes have nothing to do with it, so might I suggest you just told us all your IQ.

I see you never watch any of your nitwit leaders speeches.

Barack Hussein Obama II, is President of the United States of America.

that makes him the leader of the free world.

:laugh2:

fuck off nitwit

:eusa_drool:

HaHaHa. I was wondering when that would come out. Leader of the free world? Yah he seems like he likes leading other parts of the world more than the country that hes suppose to be leading. He really loves Mexico very much. Now he even loves Eygpt as much because of the Musilum Brotherhood. Just wondering when hes going to want to join Iran. He would fit in perfectly there too.

I see you never watch any of your nitwit leaders speeches.

Barack Hussein Obama II, is President of the United States of America.

that makes him the leader of the free world.

:laugh2:

fuck off nitwit

:eusa_drool:

HaHaHa. I was wondering when that would come out. Leader of the free world? Yah he seems like he likes leading other parts of the world more than the country that hes suppose to be leading. He really loves Mexico very much. Now he even loves Eygpt as much because of the Musilum Brotherhood. Just wondering when hes going to want to join Iran. He would fit in perfectly there too.

That's Mr. President to you.

:thanks:

Politicians respond to Supreme Court rulings – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

"Today's decision underscores the need for a President who will lead on this critical issue and work in a bipartisan fashion to pursue a national immigration strategy. President Obama has failed to provide any leadership on immigration. This represents yet another broken promise by this President. I believe that each state has the duty–and the right–to secure our borders and preserve the rule of law, particularly when the federal government has failed to meet its responsibilities. As Candidate Obama, he promised to present an immigration plan during his first year in office. But 4 years later, we are still waiting."

Yep. That is why Ubama is classified as being partisan. He doesn't like working with the otherside even if its something he agrees with. What the nitwit above doesn't realize that those facts doesn't make Romney a liberal Republican its what is called working with both sides. Something Ubama will never understand. And don't worry we wont be getting Ubama for another 4 years. Hes all worn out already.

Forum List

Back