Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

050912.png

Romney would be just as bad or worse than Bush. -810,000 jobs lost in his last month in office, and was going down. Kind of like the Titanic.

Romney would be just as bad or worse than Bush. -810,000 jobs lost in his last month in office, and was going down. Kind of like the Titanic.

You mean Obama is like the captain of the Titanic? The captain knew that they were in iceberg infested waters but he ordered full speed ahead anyway just to make it to his destination ahead of schedule. Damn the safety of the people. I have an agenda and timetable? I'm sure the White Star line was proud of the captain like many are proud of Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

You mean Obama is like the captain of the Titanic? The captain knew that they were in iceberg infested waters but he ordered full speed ahead anyway just to make it to his destination ahead of schedule. Damn the safety of the people. I have an agenda and timetable? I'm sure the White Star line was proud off the captain like many are proud of Obama.

The Tea Party House is to blame for steering the Titanic into the iceberg.

Political terrorism at its worse.

You mean Obama is like the captain of the Titanic? The captain knew that they were in iceberg infested waters but he ordered full speed ahead anyway just to make it to his destination ahead of schedule. Damn the safety of the people. I have an agenda and timetable? I'm sure the White Star line was proud off the captain like many are proud of Obama.

We need to renane this Board..Comedy Central.

August 2012 jobs report HORRIBLE: Employment in this country hits a 30 year low. 26 million Americans unemployed or underemployed.
August jobs report: hiring down, unemployment falls - Sep. 7, 2012

Medium household incomes falls over $4000.00 since Obama took office.
Obama's Accelerating Downward Spiral For America - Forbes

1 in 6 families now living beneath the poverty level.
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent

46 million Americans on food stamps.
http://frac.org/reports-and-resources/snapfood-stamp-monthly-participation-data/

16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this tab over the next decade just in interest.
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012

Obama borrowed and spent 878 billion taxpayer dollars with a promise that it would create millions of jobs in this country. It created jobs alright but in China/Finland and a host of other foreign countries.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

Then what does Obama have to say about all of the above?

Doing-Just-Fine.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Last edited:
Governor Romney became governor of Massachusetts with a 66% approval rating. He left office with a 34% approval rating.

August 2012 jobs report HORRIBLE: Employment in this country hits a 30 year low. 26 million Americans unemployed or underemployed.
August jobs report: hiring down, unemployment falls - Sep. 7, 2012

Medium household incomes falls over $4000.00 since Obama took office.
Obama's Accelerating Downward Spiral For America - Forbes

1 in 6 families now living beneath the poverty level.
Almost 1 in 6 Americans living below poverty line - Americas - World - The Independent

46 million Americans on food stamps.
SNAP/Food Stamp Participation « Food Research & Action Center

16 trillion in red ink with another 5 trillion to be added to this tab over the next decade just in interest.
National debt: Washington's $5 trillion interest bill - Mar. 5, 2012

Obama borrowed and spent 878 billion taxpayer dollars with a promise that it would create millions of jobs in this country. It created jobs alright but in China/Finland and a host of other foreign countries.
Obama's Stimulus Money Spent Overseas, Jobs in China - ABC News
Obama Administration Gave Half-Billion-Dollar Loan to Al Gore-Connected Electric Car Company Fisker to Build in Finland | TheBlaze.com

Then what does Obama have to say about all of the above?

Doing-Just-Fine.jpg

"Barack Obama is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American population"--Clint Eastwood

Well Clint would know,after his recent ramblings :eusa_hand::eusa_whistle:theliq:cool:

Think Lesser of two evils. Romney may not be great but hi is the lesser of two evils. It's what voting is about anymore.

Forum List

Back