Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Romney was not a good governor, so why would he be a good president?

Good question, I have a better one. Obama was not a good president, so why would he be a good president?

No, that's not a "better one"... Maybe you should start a thread on it...

Which is better proof someone would suck at the job of President?

- A Republican who was governor in one of the most liberal of liberal States? This Republican has a long history of succeeding in the private sector.

- A Democrat who was actually President? This Democrat has no history of succeeding at anything.

There is one of those equations we know the answer 100%. My question is clearly better then yours. I'll rephrase it for you though.

Why re-up a President who lead the country for nothing but 3 1/2 years of recession who has learned nothing, has no idea what he would do differently and doesn't even realize that he failed?

Obama was good at smoking weed, snorting coke and bad mouthing whitey. That makes Obama a great president.

Obama released TWELVE years worth of his tax returns.

Romney released ONE.

What is Romney hiding?

Obama released TWELVE years worth of his tax returns.

Romney released ONE.

What is Romney hiding?

If obama did that it would be the first and only thing he has released from his past, so you do have a link?

govs-who-fail_7.jpg

Romney can repeat at least 30 cliches in a row WITHOUT cracking up. That is a talent, not one needed for a President, but still impressive. And not one plastic piece on the top of the Mitt Doll out of place. Ryan was the only deadwood these last few days; he needs to work on his routine.

I don't know if Romney would be a good President.

But I know that Obama has not been a good President, so it's best to try someone new.

I don't know if Romney would be a good President.

But I know that Obama has not been a good President, so it's best to try someone new.

Couldn't agree more.

I can't think of any reason for Obama to stay for four more years and based on what I have seen in his campaign ads, neither does he.

Governor Romney left office with about a 34-36 approval rating. Not good...

govs-who-fail_7.jpg

Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick (D), a longtime surrogate of President Barack Obama, used his unique vantage point as governor of Massachusetts to attack the record of his predecessor, GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

"Mitt Romney talks a lot about all the things he's fixed. I can tell you that Massachusetts was not one of them," Patrick said to applause. "He's a fine fellow and a great salesman, but as governor he was a lot more interested in having the job than doing the job."

He linked the differences between himself and Romney to the 2012 election: "The same choice faces the nation today. All that today's Republicans are saying is that if we just shrink government, cut taxes, crush unions and wait, all will be well."

Patrick touted Obama's decision to order the mission to kill Osama Bin Laden, ending the war in Iraq, starting the process to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan, the Lily Ledbetter law, ending "don't ask, don't tell," and other moves.

"With a record and a vision like that, I will not stand by and let him be bullied out of office -- and neither should you." That line drew roaring applause from the crowd.

More: Deval Patrick Speech At 2012 Democratic Convention: Massachusetts Governor Attacks Mitt Romney - by Luke Johnson

Romney doesn't want to talk about his governorship because he left with a 34% approval rating.

Romney doesn't want to talk about Bain Capital because he looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas.

Romney doesn't want to talk about his religion because its a weird cult.

Romney doesn't want to talk about his taxes because he supervised the biggest tax fraud in American history at Marriott.

Governor Romney left office with a 34% approval rating. Wow...

Forum List

Back