Romney's Bain Lie

hey STUPID? *ROMNEY* isn't required to show a FUCKING THING to the public.

Get it ACE?

LOL! I would LOVE to see Romney say that on camera. End of campaign!

Where is it requitred but to the FEC? And WHY 12 years as being demanded Mustink?

That's right...it ISN'T...is it?

DUMBASS

Me thinks that Wee Willy Romney's got some 'splainin' to do. He'd better have the facts on his side, or his campaign is toast.

:eusa_boohoo:

How can you break something that has already been broken. There is no way that Obama counld have done anything to make things any worse then when the got it.

I know you're just a partisan hack with zero integrity who will say anything to promote your shameful party - but the above is insanely stupid.

There is a lot that could have been far worse.

To his credit, Obama didn't make things any worse - he just didn't make them any better, at all.

Obama has released 12 years of income tax returns - from 2000 through 2011.

Where Are Romney's Tax Returns?
Where are your tax returns?

But, more importantly, where is the information on Obama? Candidates release their grades, yet Obama has not. And, IF someone has claimed to have gone to university, most jobs require the transcripts. So, where are his? Frankly, based on his utter incompetence in office and his pushing through an unconstitutional bill, I find it difficult to believe he even went to university.

Where is it requitred but to the FEC? And WHY 12 years as being demanded Mustink?

DUMBASS

Me thinks that Wee Willy Romney's got some 'splainin' to do. He'd better have the facts on his side, or his campaign is toast.

Romney has ZERO to explain, Mustink.

Get over it boy.

When Wasserkopf-Shultz gives up HER records, and obama Unlocks his?

*GO FISH*

Double standards don't hunt s0n.:eusa_hand:

Maybe it's not too late for Sarah to jump into the Race.

$he'd make a great veep running mate for Etch A Sketch - two idiots, an unmatched set.

BTW, for the post above, to my knowledge, Debbie Wasserman Shultz isn't running for president of the United States. :lame2::rolleyes:

$he'd make a great veep running mate for Etch A Sketch - two idiots, an unmatched set.

BTW, for the post above, to my knowledge, Debbie Wasserman Shultz isn't running for president of the United States. :lame2::rolleyes:
But Obama is. Where are his transcripts? They are required for most jobs, you know.

But Obama is. Where are his transcripts? They are required for most jobs, you know.

Obama's transcripts were his books like 'Dreams From My Father' which have become to be known as a GIANT LIE.

DUMBASS

romney's wee willy has never been concerned about the truth. He comes up with a new lie just about every day.

DUMBASS

Get over it boy.

*GO FISH*

My guess is that they're in a bit of a panic over at the Romney campaign right about now.

DUMBASS

Get over it boy.

*GO FISH*

Seriously, are you fucking retarded. What the hell does Debbie Wasserman Schultz have to do with this? I own many similar investments to hers through regular stock purchases. Also, many mutual funds include similar foreign stocks. Buying and selling foreign stocks ain't rocket science.

DUMBASS

romney's wee willy has never been concerned about the truth. He comes up with a new lie just about every day.
Only he didn't lie about Bain.

Now, where are Obama's transcripts? They are a job requirement, if one claims to have a degree.

Now, where are Obama's transcripts? They are a job requirement, if one claims to have a degree.

The U.S. Constitution doesn't require a college degree - nor any level of education.

Get over it boy.

*GO FISH*

Seriously, are you fucking retarded. What the hell does Debbie Wasserman Schultz have to do with this? I own many similar investments to hers through regular stock purchases. Also, many mutual funds include similar foreign stocks. Buying and selling foreign stocks ain't rocket science.

SHE is ON RECORD demanding Romney's records but FAILS to produce her own...Figure it out SHITHEAD.

DNC Chief Urges Romney to Release Tax Returns, but Won't Release Her Own

Get over it boy.

*GO FISH*

She is demanding that Mittens release past tax returns while refusing to release her own past tax returns. Hypocritical asshole she is.

:eusa_whistle:

eta: I see the T beat me to it. And he provided a link! :thup:

The U.S. Constitution doesn't require a college degree - nor any level of education.
That is true. But if one claims to have a degree, the law requires production of transcripts.

Where are Obama's transcripts? Or, is he now claiming he doesn't have any degree past HS?

Congratulation! You've just found the answer. When Romney is asked about why it is that the filing records for Bain are in conflict with his claims about when exactly he left the company, he can just ask where Obama's transcripts are.

But there's a problem with that approach. You see, while that tactic carries weight with the talk radio crowd, it's the kind of response a child comes up with to deflect questions from a parent or another legitimate authority figure when they've done something that requires an explanation. Additionally, it's patently childish, and it's probably the worst possible response one can give because it transparently fails to address the issue at hand. It damn sure ain't presidential.

That is true. But if one claims to have a degree, the law requires production of transcripts.

Where are Obama's transcripts? Or, is he now claiming he doesn't have any degree past HS?

And why did Michelle and Barak give up thier law Licences?

Forum List

Back