Romney's Bain Lie

$he'd make a great veep running mate for Etch A Sketch - two idiots, an unmatched set.

BTW, for the post above, to my knowledge, Debbie Wasserman Shultz isn't running for president of the United States. :lame2::rolleyes:
But Obama is. Where are his transcripts? They are required for most jobs, you know.

Congratulation! You've just found the answer. When Romney is asked about why it is that the filing records for Bain are in conflict with his claims about when exactly he left the company, he can just ask where Obama's transcripts are.

But there's a problem with that approach. You see, while that tactic carries weight with the talk radio crowd, it's the kind of response a child comes up with to deflect questions from a parent or another legitimate authority figure when they've done something that requires an explanation. Additionally, it's patently childish, and it's probably the worst possible response one can give because it transparently fails to address the issue at hand. It damn sure ain't presidential.
Hmmm, Ronmey's claims about Bain are the same to both the SEC and the Executive Branch. What lie are YOU talking about?

So, where are Obama's transcripts? It's a requirement for his job, since he claims to have gone to university.

$he'd make a great veep running mate for Etch A Sketch - two idiots, an unmatched set.

BTW, for the post above, to my knowledge, Debbie Wasserman Shultz isn't running for president of the United States. :lame2::rolleyes:
But Obama is. Where are his transcripts? They are required for most jobs, you know.

Congratulation! You've just found the answer. When Romney is asked about why it is that the filing records for Bain are in conflict with his claims about when exactly he left the company, he can just ask where Obama's transcripts are.

But there's a problem with that approach. You see, while that tactic carries weight with the talk radio crowd, it's the kind of response a child comes up with to deflect questions from a parent or another legitimate authority figure when they've done something that requires an explanation. Additionally, it's patently childish, and it's probably the worst possible response one can give because it transparently fails to address the issue at hand. It damn sure ain't presidential.

Neither is Obutthead.

Romney has ZERO to explain, Mustink.

Get over it boy.

When Wasserkopf-Shultz gives up HER records, and obama Unlocks his?

*GO FISH*

Double standards don't hunt s0n.:eusa_hand:

Seriously, are you fucking retarded. What the hell does Debbie Wasserman Schultz have to do with this? I own many similar investments to hers through regular stock purchases. Also, many mutual funds include similar foreign stocks. Buying and selling foreign stocks ain't rocket science.

She is demanding that Mittens release past tax returns while refusing to release her own past tax returns. Hypocritical asshole she is.

:eusa_whistle:

eta: I see the T beat me to it. And he provided a link! :thup:

Armed, Ready... ;)

The U.S. Constitution doesn't require a college degree - nor any level of education.
That is true. But if one claims to have a degree, the law requires production of transcripts.

Where are Obama's transcripts? Or, is he now claiming he doesn't have any degree past HS?

And why did Michelle and Barak give up thier law Licences?

This is from FactCheck.org

Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?
A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so.

FactCheck.org : The Obamas’ Law Licenses

The U.S. Constitution doesn't require a college degree - nor any level of education.
That is true. But if one claims to have a degree, the law requires production of transcripts.

Where are Obama's transcripts? Or, is he now claiming he doesn't have any degree past HS?

And why did Michelle and Barak give up thier law Licences?

I don't know. Maybe they both figured for the next four years they were going to be a little busy.

Holy shit you need to put the booze down.

stock-photo-14008743-drunk-hobo.jpg

She is demanding that Mittens release past tax returns while refusing to release her own past tax returns. Hypocritical asshole she is.

:eusa_whistle:

eta: I see the T beat me to it. And he provided a link! :thup:

Speaking of releasing shit- where are Barry Hussein Sotereo's (or whatever the fuck his name is) college transcripts?

Thanks fucknut

Well, it's Romney's political neck on the ole chopping block - not Debbie Wasserman Schultz's.

Translation:" WE Statists demand ROADBLOCKS. Only WE can travel both directions. Anyone on the right needs to show thier papers before proceeding..."

La D0rka? YOU are a certified MORON.

Well, if I'm a moron, I REALLY feel sorry for you!

smiley_abzw-1.gif

YOU are just sorry. Did your peyote hunt go well? Obviously? it did.

YOU are an idiot.:eusa_hand:

Who will suffer most politically:

1. Obama, who is already president, for not releasing his college transcripts?

2. Romney for not releasing 12 years of income tax returns?

Duh...

Duh...
Where ARE his transcripts? If he claims to have gone to any institution of higher education, it is a requirement to release them FOR the job.

Romney is under no obligation, legal or otherwise, to release any more than he has (come October, if he hasn't release something for 2011, then that changes).

These are just facts. So, where are the documents required for Obama's job? Now, see, if he really didn't go to any institution of higher education, he has no requirement, but then he broke the law by claiming he did.

So, where are they?

Duh...

Neither. it doesn't fucking matter.

DUMBASS

Duh...

So stupid...YOU were going on and ON about Romney...and now DUH? Really?

Son? Your credability was already damged.

YOU just sent it to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Congratulations...

*STUPID*

GLAD I could help YOU get there.

icon14.gif

Forum List

Back