Romney's Bain Lie

Romney could clear much of this up by releasing 12 years of income tax returns - like Obama has.

Romney's father released 12 years of income tax returns.

Mitt Romney has only released one year so far - his 2010 income tax return, to my knowledge.

Where's Obama's college records?? Where are the Fast & Furious documents, where are the documents on the security leaks??

Obama could clear a lot of this up if he would just revisit his "Most Transparent Government" rally cry. :eusa_whistle:

In 1999 I received an urgent call from Bain headquarters indicating that Mr. Romney had suffered a serious accident. Once I arrived on the scene, I learned that Mr. Romney had participated in a “going away party” to celebrate the end of his tenure at Bain and that he had been hit in the forehead with an exploding champagne cork. After he spent several days in the hospital for observation, it became clear to me that Mr. Romney was suffering from symptoms consistent with head trauma, including severe memory loss. For example, he could not remember several key episodes from his youth, including the time he pinned a gay student to the ground and cut off his hair.

After I advised his partners at Bain that Mr. Romney’s recovery from this head trauma could be difficult and prolonged, they decided to keep him on as chief executive at Bain so that he could benefit from the company’s health coverage. It was decided that he would take a leave of absence from his duties at Bain to do something less demanding, and so he signed on to run the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics.
Borowitz Report

So, Romney has a preexisting condition?
:lol:

Yep. He was for outsourcing before he was against it before he was for it.

Or something. Who knows with slippery Mitt?

Romney could clear much of this up by releasing 12 years of income tax returns - like Obama has.

Mitt Romney has only released one year so far - his 2010 income tax return, to my knowledge.
Maybe they show he was paid by Bain when he "wasn't there."

:eusa_whistle:

Sure...After OBAMA releases HIS...and after Debbie Wasserman Shultz releases hers too...

IDIOT.:eusa_hand:

DNC Chief Wasserman Schultz Demands Romney Release Tax Returns, Refuses To Release Her Own…

“Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman-Schultz will join Massachusetts Democratic Party Chair John Walsh to discuss former Governor Mitt Romney’s history of fighting transparency amid new reports that the Republican presidential candidate has secret bank accounts in foreign tax havens,” a Democratic National Committee press release states.

The goal for Wasserman Schultz is clear: To get Romney to release tax returns and other financial documents.

But the irony of today’s event is rich: Debbie Wasserman Schultz has refused–and continues to refuse–to release her own tax returns.
In April, around Tax Day, Wasserman Schultz’s Republican congressional opponent, Karen Harrington of Florida, requested the DNC chair release her tax returns. “This week millions of taxpaying Americans will fulfill their requirement of filing their tax returns by paying any and all taxes due to the federal government,” Harrington’s campaign said in a statement.

“Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz has been asking Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney to release his 2011 tax return even after Governor Romney released his 2010 tax return.”

“Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz’s request of Governor Romney to release his tax returns screams of hypocrisy, because to the best of our knowledge, Congresswoman Wasserman Schultz has never released a single tax return of her own. As a member of Congress, she is required to release a yearly ‘financial disclosure,’ this yearly disclosure is not a tax return.

“While asking for Governor Romney to release his past tax returns, and In keeping with the spirit of President Obama’s call for ‘full transparency,’ we ask Congressman Wasserman Schultz to release her own tax returns.”

Guess the two way street here doesn't apply to some, huh LaD0rka?

Maybe they would...

In fact he was, don't you guys bother to read others posts...? :eusa_whistle:

Romney may be stupidly boxing himself into a corner that will make it politically impossible for him to release 12 years of income tax returns.

My opinion of Romney is he's an awkwardly intelligent man - but a political idiot.

Mitt Romney's Bain Capital Exit Date Called Into Question By Filings

Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - The Boston Globe

Somebody is lying. Is it Mittens? Bain's own records? the SEC?

So, uh, yeah, it must be that Bain lied and that Mittens wasn't really there. Yeah, that must be it. :eusa_whistle:

(Give it up, rw's. Your guy is a liar and there's nothing you can say or do to change that.)

Romney may be stupidly boxing himself into a corner that will make it politically impossible for him to release 12 years of income tax returns.

My opinion of Romney is he's an awkwardly intelligent man - but a political idiot.

Awkwardly intelligent. Love it! And it fits.

Quite the contrary, I believe Romney is a step ahead of Obama and his group of Chicago Punks each and every time.

He says very little while the Obama camp implodes with the stupid crap about Bain. It's actually quite painful to watch sometimes. :eusa_shifty:

hey STUPID? *ROMNEY* isn't required to show a FUCKING THING to the public.

Get it ACE?

LOL! I would LOVE to see Romney say that on camera. End of campaign!

Quite the contrary, I believe Romney is a step ahead of Obama and his group of Chicago Punks each and every time.

He says very little while the Obama camp implodes with the stupid crap about Bain. It's actually quite painful to watch sometimes. :eusa_shifty:

The problem is that not everyone views his "saying very little" as a quality they want in a President. Especially when it looks like he's hiding information from them.

Just saying, you hopefully won't be too surprised when all these reticence drops on Mittens like a piano on a cartoon coyote.

I suspect that's aleady the case. It has taken him many years to back himself into a corner. He's been doing this since before he was guv of Mass when he quickly signed things over to his wife the day before he declared he was running.

And, gawd, what an idiot ... He's been running for prez since '05 and is still running from his own history.

With this much time to figure it out, there really is only one possible reason for his lies ad sneakiness. He's hiding something pretty big.

hey STUPID? *ROMNEY* isn't required to show a FUCKING THING to the public.

Get it ACE?

LOL! I would LOVE to see Romney say that on camera. End of campaign!

Where is it requitred but to the FEC? And WHY 12 years as being demanded Mustink?

That's right...it ISN'T...is it?

DUMBASS

I suspect that's aleady the case. It has taken him many years to back himself into a corner. He's been doing this since before he was guv of Mass when he quickly signed things over to his wife the day before he declared he was running.

And, gawd, what an idiot ... He's been running for prez since '05 and is still running from his own history.

With this much time to figure it out, there really is only one possible reason for his lies ad sneakiness. He's hiding something pretty big.

I agree!

Forum List

Back