Romney's Bain Lie

No, just annoyed me with their profound stupidity and generall douchebaggery....

The very fact we let this destructive and evil cult have so much wealth and power is kind of sad. No other country would tolerate it.

You never shut the fuck up about the Mormons.....one must've ass raped you. :eusa_boohoo:

All this could be cleared up if he released his tax returns and Bain released its corporate minutes. It's hard to believe that corporate minutes from 12 years ago really have any confidential information in them.

If there was confusion about Romney's residency in 2002, it was because he was considering running from Utah to expand his political career. Then he realized that would be like buying a big neon sign that read "MORMON" if he ran from Utah.

premier-hotel-tissue-box-cover.jpg

No, just annoyed me with their profound stupidity and generall douchebaggery....

The very fact we let this destructive and evil cult have so much wealth and power is kind of sad. No other country would tolerate it.

You never shut the fuck up about the Mormons.....one must've ass raped you. :eusa_boohoo:

All this could be cleared up if he released his tax returns and Bain released its corporate minutes. It's hard to believe that corporate minutes from 12 years ago really have any confidential information in them.

If there was confusion about Romney's residency in 2002, it was because he was considering running from Utah to expand his political career. Then he realized that would be like buying a big neon sign that read "MORMON" if he ran from Utah.
Well, the poster you quoted is right. Some Mormon must have really hurt you. You have some serious psychological scars - that's the only thing that I think could cause your utter hatred of Mormons.

Years of therapy might help you.

I find this whole thing amusing.

It's kind of like Romney is claiming that he left Bain before they went all crazy and started offshoring and shutting down companies...

Like he had nothing to do with the corporate culture that had been established up until that point, much less the point he was "officially" out of the company.

And this is the real problem with Romney. He only wants to talk about the good stuff. Talk about Bain. Don't talk about Massachusetts. Talk about Staples, not AmPad.

Romney's "Bane" experienice is like John Kerry's Swiftboat thing. The official story looks nice, but the nitty gritty is kind of ugly.

Three Democrats, two of them who are active Obama supporters, have confirmed Romney's version of events. Either admit you are wrong or forever confirm you are conspiracy nut on the same level as truthers and birthers.

Why do you have such a hard-on for private information, while for 3 1/2 years now there's no sign of Obama's college transcripts?

Tit-for-Tat.

Deal with it.

:eusa_hand:

If Obama were running on the premise he was a totally awesome guy in college, and the smartest guy in class, you might have a point. But he isn't. He's running on his accomplishments as President and Senator.

Romney is running on his accomplishments in Bain Capital. He can run a business, so he can run a government. Okay, I guess. Not that the two things are comparable. Hoover and Bush-43 were good businessmen, but horrible presidents.

If he is offering that as the top thing on his resume (not even talking about his years as a governor, probably his most relevent experience) then we should have some transparency about what he did there, should we not.

It would be like if you applied to a job, and said, "Hey, look at the work I did 10 years ago, but don't talk to any of my co-workers or check out any of my references or examine in any detail what I actually did there. Ignore the fact I haven't done anything in the last six years and the four years before that I don't want to talk about at all."

I think most hiring managers would be suspicious of that.

That was funny. What accomplishments did Obama have as a Senator? Which of his stupid policy decisions would you count as an accomplishment for him as president?

Dumbfuck, they kept Romney's name on documents per SEC rules since they weren't able to get his replacement on the books.

You do realize Democraps in MA tried to prove Romney didn't live in MA and didn't work in MA for 3 or so years during the Olympics, so that he couldn't run for office in MA.

Now you fucking idiots are now claiming he was working for Bain when he was living in Utah and working for the US Olympics. You are fucking insane.

Mitt Romney stayed at Bain three years longer than he claimed: As we’ve previously noted, Mitt Romney twice told the Government Ethics Office that he left Bain Capital in February 1999, but there has been plenty of evidence suggesting otherwise. When he left Bain is a critical question, both because a different date than the one he claimed could mean he lied on official forms, and also because Romney has used the early departure date to insulate himself from attacks on Bain’s practices during the early 2000s.

But the Boston Globe reports today that Romney stayed on a full three years longer at Bain than he has claimed. Securities and Exchange Commission documents filed the in the years after 1999 list Romney as the “sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president” of Bain. And a Massachusetts financial disclosure form Romney filed in 2003 states that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002.

Romney’s Bain lie - Salon.com

I paid 50 bucks for 500 business cards.

Why do you have such a hard-on for private information, while for 3 1/2 years now there's no sign of Obama's college transcripts?

Tit-for-Tat.

Deal with it.

If Obama were running on the premise he was a totally awesome guy in college, and the smartest guy in class, you might have a point. But he isn't. He's running on his accomplishments as President and Senator.

Romney is running on his accomplishments in Bain Capital. He can run a business, so he can run a government. Okay, I guess. Not that the two things are comparable. Hoover and Bush-43 were good businessmen, but horrible presidents.

If he is offering that as the top thing on his resume (not even talking about his years as a governor, probably his most relevent experience) then we should have some transparency about what he did there, should we not.

It would be like if you applied to a job, and said, "Hey, look at the work I did 10 years ago, but don't talk to any of my co-workers or check out any of my references or examine in any detail what I actually did there. Ignore the fact I haven't done anything in the last six years and the four years before that I don't want to talk about at all."

That was funny. What accomplishments did Obama have as a Senator? Which of his stupid policy decisions would you count as an accomplishment for him as president?

We list Obama's accomplishments and you refuse to read them.

You're like a kid beating an old iron pot with a big spoon hoping for attention.

Mitt Romney‘s Bain Capital “looted” a company in Gaffney, S.C., and got “rich off failures and sticking it to someone else,” Gov. Rick Perry of Texas charged this morning as he began a swing through South Carolina.

Signaling that he will join Newt Gingrich and other Republican presidential rivals in sharply criticizing Mr. Romney’s earlier career as a corporate takeover artist, Mr. Perry mocked Mr. Romney’s recent statement that there were times he had worried about losing his job, pointing out that Mr. Romney had grown up wealthy and privileged.

“I mean, he actually said this,” Mr. Perry told more than 100 diners at a breakfast gathering here.

--
In recent days, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have been sharply criticizing Romney's actions while heading Bain Capital, a private equity firm that bought and sold companies to turn a profit. In many cases, workers lost jobs after Bain purchased their companies.

In the days leading up to the Jan. 21 GOP primary in South Carolina, Perry has been describing Romney as a "vulture capitalist." In a state where unemployment has exceeded 9 percent for more than three years, Perry has been calling attention to closed factories, saying Bain cut jobs during Romney's years there.

U.S. Chamber President Criticizes GOP's 'Intramural' Battle Over Bain : It's All Politics : NPR

Tit-for-Tat.

Deal with it.

He's running on his accomplishments as President and Senator.
:lol::lol:oh for christs sakes, you're killing me here...

Can I see one of those ads or speeches, coz all I'm seeing is mudslinging
:eusa_eh:

But-but-but . . . all those white Obamney listings of white Obamney's name on documents and salary of $100,000, after 1999 weren't really there . . . we're just imagining Meat went back to Massachusetts back in 2002, and he testified to this, but he now insists he did NOTHING, back in Massachusetts.

But-but-but . . . LET'S SEE ALL THOSE TAX RETURNS, DATING BACK, BEFORE 1999, puh-leeze, Mr.Weez. Let's see ALL the tax returns, which might possibly relate, to any of this, NOW, weasel!

This fucking guy intends, to stonewall his tax returns, which relate to allegations HE BROKE THE LAW, all the way to felony! WTF are any of the deflectors and liars thinking? White Obamney has to cop to this, no matter how good his fucking whores are, at sucking dicks, in traffic.

HEY! Now that this issue is up, we need to see the tax returns, before the liars all think we need to wait around, while all the liars talk their shit! Let's clear the air. Who needs a liars' orgy, over Meat?

We list Obama's accomplishments and you refuse to read them.

You're like a kid beating an old iron pot with a big spoon hoping for attention.

Killing more people in Afghanistan than Bush. Check.
Keeping Gitmo open. Check.
Ignoring the Constitution and Congress to wage a war in Libya. Check.
Resigning the PATRIOT Act to allow the government to continue a secret spying program on Americans. Check
Killing American citizens without due process. Check.

Did I miss anything?

When will the other Romney shoe drop? I'm convinced it will. It is obvious that Romney is hiding stuff, and the Obama campaign will be all over this until the election. The debates should be very interesting.

When will the other Romney shoe drop? I'm convinced it will. It is obvious that Romney is hiding stuff, and the Obama campaign will be all over this until the election. The debates should be very interesting.
Retard speak for "I know Obama's got nothing to offer and even that he is a murderer"

Forum List

Back