Romney's Bain Lie

When will the other Romney shoe drop? I'm convinced it will. It is obvious that Romney is hiding stuff, and the Obama campaign will be all over this until the election. The debates should be very interesting.

Still avoiding the video proving your first "shoe" is bullshit, I see....

:cuckoo:

Romney has said he left Bain in 1999 to lead the winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, ending his role in the company. But public Securities and Exchange Commission documents filed later by Bain Capital state he remained the firm’s “sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president.”

Also, a Massachusetts financial disclosure form Romney filed in 2003 states that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002. And Romney’s state financial disclosure forms indicate he earned at least $100,000 as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.

More: Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - The Boston Globe

When will the other Romney shoe drop? I'm convinced it will. It is obvious that Romney is hiding stuff, and the Obama campaign will be all over this until the election. The debates should be very interesting.

That's a very strange stance to take IMO. Sounds rather contrived...

Do you remember the contrast of Obama's book dedicated to a man who conducted his wedding who preached God Damn America? The man who whispers to the Russians how he will have more "flexibility" after the elections...?

Oh oops my bad, YEEEah Romney must be hiding where he came from and how he got RICH. You go with that. :eusa_clap:

Do you remember the contrast of Obama's book dedicated to a man who conducted his wedding who preached God Damn America? The man who whispers to the Russians how he will have more "flexibility" after the elections...?

Oh oops my bad, YEEEah Romney must be hiding where he came from and how he got RICH. You go with that. :eusa_clap:

Well, we all KNOW about Obama's stuff. Now, we need to know about Romney's stuff.

Romney has said he left Bain in 1999 to lead the winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, ending his role in the company. But public Securities and Exchange Commission documents filed later by Bain Capital state he remained the firm’s “sole stockholder, chairman of the board, chief executive officer, and president.”

Also, a Massachusetts financial disclosure form Romney filed in 2003 states that he still owned 100 percent of Bain Capital in 2002. And Romney’s state financial disclosure forms indicate he earned at least $100,000 as a Bain “executive” in 2001 and 2002, separate from investment earnings.

More: Government documents indicate Mitt Romney continued at Bain after date when he says he left - The Boston Globe
Some folks don't care if they look like retards. You are obviously one of them.

:thup:

Well, we all KNOW about Obama's stuff. Now, we need to know about Romney's stuff.
And some folks don't care that they have no integrity or an ounce of honesty. You are obviously one of those, too.

I think you should start another neg rep whine thread and top if off with another dramatic exit. :thup:

You're a thick-headed mule

John King: Why is 1999 so important in 2012? - CNN.com
But first, is there anything other than the SEC filings to suggest a hands-on Romney role at Bain post-February 1999?

No is the word from four sources who communicated with CNN on Thursday -- all of whom have firsthand knowledge of Bain's operations at the time in question. Three of the four are Democrats, and two of the four are active Obama supporters in Campaign 2012.

All four told me Romney is telling the truth.

"[W]hen you combine all the stories, all the airtime, all the column inches, it looks to many people, I'll just say this bluntly, like the press is giving much more aggressive scrutiny to Romney and his background than it ever gave to Barack Obama," Kurtz told CNN's Wolf Blitzer.

Video at LINK

:eusa_hand:

No one who owns a large company just goes away for THREE years without some kind of formal/official documentation that delegates management responsibility to others. Where is that documentation?

The title of this thread should be changed to "The Obama campaign throwing crap at the walls"

Why?

Again, Romney has held up that his experience at Bain qualifies him to run the country. Well, does that mean we should not examine what role Romney played at Bain, and why it qualifies him?

It's sort of appalling he's running away from Bain's record. He was the sole share holder of the company and the Chief Executive. He was also drawing a salary of over 100K while making money from Bain investments.

So if you want to believe Romney's story..he made all this money for doing nothing. And if that's what you want in a President..vote for him.

I personally like people that want to do actual work for getting paid.

No one who owns a large company just goes away for THREE years without some kind of formal/official documentation that delegates management responsibility to others. Where is that documentation?
Retard speak for, "The POTUS is a murderer and he imprisons journalists who uncover dirt on his bad deeds."

No one that goes to Harvard has their records sealed/hidden without reason.

Private = Private

1. Vulture capitalist.

2. Lousy governor.

3. Evading disclosure.
Obama is a murderer. Obama imprisons journalists how find stuff he doesn't want published. Obama gives weapons to criminals so that US agents get killed. Obama covers up his crimes.

Grab your ankles, he wants more from you. Good little whore that you are.

Oh, I'm shocked msnbc continues to promote the lie about Romney and Bain.....shocking.

Obamination could shoot people on live TV and msnbc would cover it up with lies.

Why do you have such a hard-on for private information, while for 3 1/2 years now there's no sign of Obama's college transcripts?

Tit-for-Tat.

Deal with it.

If Obama were running on the premise he was a totally awesome guy in college, and the smartest guy in class, you might have a point. But he isn't. He's running on his accomplishments as President and Senator.

Romney is running on his accomplishments in Bain Capital. He can run a business, so he can run a government. Okay, I guess. Not that the two things are comparable. Hoover and Bush-43 were good businessmen, but horrible presidents.

If he is offering that as the top thing on his resume (not even talking about his years as a governor, probably his most relevent experience) then we should have some transparency about what he did there, should we not.

It would be like if you applied to a job, and said, "Hey, look at the work I did 10 years ago, but don't talk to any of my co-workers or check out any of my references or examine in any detail what I actually did there. Ignore the fact I haven't done anything in the last six years and the four years before that I don't want to talk about at all."

I think most hiring managers would be suspicious of that.

That was funny. What accomplishments did Obama have as a Senator? Which of his stupid policy decisions would you count as an accomplishment for him as president?

working to kill the immigration bill? :eusa_eh:

Joeb you're the lowest of the low. You run around pretending to be impassioned on the issues but all you are is a Mormon hater. At least TDM or Rderp are consistent in their idiocy. You pretend to be one thing then act like something else.

1. Vulture capitalist.

2. Lousy governor.

3. Evading disclosure.
Obama is a murderer. Obama imprisons journalists how find stuff he doesn't want published. Obama gives weapons to criminals so that US agents get killed. Obama covers up his crimes.

Grab your ankles, he wants more from you. Good little whore that you are.

Wow. That's some pretty harsh accusation that you're doing there. I sure hope you're right, otherwise you'll like a total fucking idiot later.

The title of this thread should be changed to "The Obama campaign throwing crap at the walls"

Why?

Again, Romney has held up that his experience at Bain qualifies him to run the country. Well, does that mean we should not examine what role Romney played at Bain, and why it qualifies him?

It's sort of appalling he's running away from Bain's record. He was the sole share holder of the company and the Chief Executive. He was also drawing a salary of over 100K while making money from Bain investments.

So if you want to believe Romney's story..he made all this money for doing nothing. And if that's what you want in a President..vote for him.

I personally like people that want to do actual work for getting paid.

Sheesh, the guy was making MILLIONS and somehow you think 100K is a lot of money? What a JOKE!

Forum List

Back