Romney's Bain Lie

there must be something damning in there because he's breaking one of the cardinal rules of campaigns: Clear the air as quickly as possible.

I was listening earlier to McCain yelling at Romney and the us dollars spent at the Olympics

McCain is known as an obnoxious, spoiled, privileged little prick, and when he is mad boy does he get mad :lol:

there is some precious old audio and video of this somewhere

YOU Retain your status as being USMB's favourite leftist PRICK as evidenced by the RED SUNS in your rep.

Son? YOU are ZERO.

Go away.:eusa_hand:

dear god man, continuing to insist on being a bigot and a moron, how much longer are you going to embarrass yourself on this board?

do I need to remind you what the rest of the planet thinks of you? :lol:

Some liberals have no honor. He left to run the Olympics. He did a masterful job. He actually put them in the black. No small feat for the Olympics!

Good for him.

Now why did he claim in 2011 to have nothing to do with Bain after 1999 when in fact he did have something to do with Bain after 1999? Is it because he's a liar?

1. We have seen no proof of anything
2. There are many rules to corporations and LLC's that most people don't understand
3. It's good propaganda for the ignorant.

I dont see anyone in a panic...at least not on Obamas side of things.

Demagoguery is a sign of panic.

Pew Reseacrh has Obama up by 6 points as of last Thursday nationally as more and more questions about what Romney has said about his past come to light.

So the Bainther® approach is the right one, as far as you're concerned?

Of course, it's not what you claim - we have a statistical dead heat in the polls, which ALWAYS favor the democrat.

WH2012: General

Sounds like Hillary - oh but that's different...

ROFL

Keep demanding that Birth certificate, Bainthers®!

Funny that the SEC says Obama and the Bainthers® are full of shit, isn't it?

KOS?

Well there's a reliable source.. Was Stormfront off line or something?

That's only because the Obama camp is lying about the whole Bain thing. They are Bain Birthers, or Bainthers®.

{Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach
The president's campaign fails to back up its claims that Romney 'shipped jobs' overseas.}

FactCheck.org : Obama’s ‘Outsourcer’ Overreach

but as I posted the SEC filings in this thread the documents show that he was still in charge a full TWO YEARS after he said he was out, AND the whole "I quit retroactively" is very very very bad spin of an obvious lie...at best.

That's not at all what the SEC documents show. The SEC confirmed that a 10Q has nothing to do with operational control. Obama was lying - the Bainthers® continue to lie.

So we now have TWO candidates, both of which should be ON TRIAL instead of on the campaign trail.

Gotta love our politics huh?

Neither one of them have committed any known crimes. At least Romney has enough class not to make accusations - Obama? Well, Obama is a fucktard.

The SEC confirmed it?

Wheres the link to that?

Heres my quote and link:

“I reported directly to Mitt Romney . . . You can’t be CEO of Bain Capital and say, `I really don’t know what my guys were doing,’” Mr. Wolpow said of Mr. Romney role at the company during his leave.

Daily Kos: Bain Capital press release described Romney as 'part-time' in July, 1999

That was during Romneys Senate run...when he took another leave of absence.

You cant possibly believe that Romney still listed as CEO, Chairman and Sole Stock Holder, didnt have his fingers on the pulse and wasnt still very much a part of Bain.

If you DO believe it...I have this really amazing bridge in San Francisco for sale? Perhaps youre interested? I do accept paypal.

OH and you know all that voter fraud the Right is so worried about? Seems they may have finally found a name they can shout from the heavens as a fraudster...Mitt Romney. When exactly did he say he was a resident of Utah? When did he say he was a resident of Mass? And which election did he vote in? And where?

Hes bragged an awful lot about voting against Teddy Kennedy in the primaries...when was that? Wasnt that when he was supposedly a resident of Utah? Hence, the Olympics?

Last edited:
Some liberals have no honor. He left to run the Olympics. He did a masterful job. He actually put them in the black. No small feat for the Olympics!

Good for him.

Now why did he claim in 2011 to have nothing to do with Bain after 1999 when in fact he did have something to do with Bain after 1999? Is it because he's a liar?

No, because the claim was that he wasn't involved in management of Bain and all indications were that he wasn't.

Let's talk about Obama's net loss of jobs and piling up $5,000,000,000,000 of new debt in three short years. That's a little more germane.

"Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way."

IN ANY WAY -

except being SOLE owner and CEO and signing multiple documents for SEC filings and in dealings with other companies.

-
of course that stretches the definition of "any", but fuck it, right?

But hey - we can't expect the SOLE OWNER AND CEO of a corporation to be responsible for its actions in any way. Just think if this guy becomes President? "Hey, just because I'm technically President doesn't mean I'm responsible for anything that happens!"

Last edited:
Once again it is shown that the President and his organization is untruthful. What does that say about those who support his untruthfulness

Do Bain SEC documents suggest Mitt Romney is a criminal?

Do Bain SEC documents suggest Mitt Romney is a criminal? - The Washington Post

They suggest that he is a liar. A large one at that.

This is the kind if ignorance Obama is counting on, those who have never actually run a business.
Or for that matter held a JOB of any consequence.

Good for him.

No, because the claim was that he wasn't involved in management of Bain and all indications were that he wasn't.

Let's talk about Obama's net loss of jobs and piling up $5,000,000,000,000 of new debt in three short years. That's a little more germane.

"Mr. Romney has not had any active role with any Bain Capital entity and has not been involved in the operations of any Bain Capital entity in any way."

IN ANY WAY -

except being SOLE owner and CEO and signing multiple documents for SEC filings and in dealings with other companies.

-

You DOPE. There's NOTHING THERE. It's debunked.

Yet? Assholes like you have a hard time with the word NO.

Why is that?

IN ANY WAY -

-

Why is that?

Sure thing.

Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain
In November of that year, his signature appears on documents connected to a deal with Stericycle.

In January 2000, he signed paperwork for a deal with VMM Merger Corp.

His John Hancock appears on ChipPAC Inc. documents in February 2001.

That same month, Romney's signature can be found on paperwork connected to a Bain deal with Integrated Circuit Systems Inc.

In February 2000, he signed documents related to a deal with Wesley Jessen Visioncare Inc.

Good for him.

IN ANY WAY -

-

But hey - we can't expect the SOLE OWNER AND CEO of a corporation to be responsible for its actions in any way. Just think if this guy becomes President? "Hey, just because I'm technically President doesn't mean I'm responsible for anything that happens!"

You have been buying that shit sandwich from Obama for a few years now. Why would it be so unpalatable if Romney fed it to you? Is it because he is white?

IN ANY WAY -

-

Why is that?

Sure thing.

Mitt Romney's Signature Appears On Bain SEC Filings During Time He Said He Left Bain
In November of that year, his signature appears on documents connected to a deal with Stericycle.

That same month, Romney's signature can be found on paperwork connected to a Bain deal with Integrated Circuit Systems Inc.

In February 2000, he signed documents related to a deal with Wesley Jessen Visioncare Inc.

Been Debunked.

Do go on will you?:eusa_hand:

Why is that?

Sure thing.

Been Debunked.

Do go on will you?:eusa_hand:

Debunked by who?

The documentation is part of the record.

IN ANY WAY -

-

You have been buying that shit sandwich from Obama for a few years now. Why would it be so unpalatable if Romney fed it to you? Is it because he is white?
Way to race bait.

Once again it is shown that the President and his organization is untruthful. What does that say about those who support his untruthfulness

Do Bain SEC documents suggest Mitt Romney is a criminal?

Do Bain SEC documents suggest Mitt Romney is a criminal? - The Washington Post

This is the kind if ignorance Obama is counting on, those who have never actually run a business.

I ran a business.

Explain it to me.

And without the business continuity crapola.

Because if Romney wasn't legally responsible for Bain between 1999 - 2001, SEC rules require that Bain file the name of the CEO who was..

Like a good majority of the population..FactCheck.org is clueless about the SEC.

Securities Exchange Act of 1934 | LII / Legal Information Institute

There is a caveat here. The SEC seldom goes after big fish. That's generally done by people outside of SEC that smell a rat, like Eliot Spitzer. They do from time to time, bust small fry engaged in insider trading..but that's about it.

Even Martha Stewart was busted on "lying" to federal agents..and not securities violations.

So charge him. Otherwise the President and the DOJ are just playing games and going for a smear job.

Hold your President and Holder to a higher standard. Come on Sallow, why waste time playing bullshit on a message board.

Why don't you get out front and make sure Mitt Romney is charged with something, anything?

You beleive he is guilty of a felony. Well hell's bells, don't preach to the other libs on the board that believe the same.

Come on, get out there and demand the President charge Romney with something, anything.

It's called "Chicago Politics". Obama cannot run on his own record, he HAS to smear the opponent, and of course, the media just eats it up.

Romney is as much a felon as Sallow is a chick.
So, Bush was practicing 'Chicago politics' when he swiftboated John Kerry, instead of running on his record?

Can you produce any links making that accusation against Bush, by Rightwingers?

I ran a business.

Explain it to me.

And without the business continuity crapola.

Because if Romney wasn't legally responsible for Bain between 1999 - 2001, SEC rules require that Bain file the name of the CEO who was..

Those pesky rules don't apply to big businessmen apparently. We're just peons who wouldn't understand anyway.

Forum List

Back