Zone1 Ron DeSantis Condones Satanic Vandalism

The 7 tenants of the satanic temple

1. One should strive to act with compassion and empathy toward all creatures in accordance with reason.
  2. The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.
  3. One's body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone.
  4. The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo one's own.
  5. Beliefs should conform to one's best scientific understanding of the world. One should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit one's beliefs.
  6. People are fallible. If one makes a mistake, one should do one's best to rectify it and resolve any harm that might have been caused.
  7. Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word.
Why don't they just call themselves Nazis then, or do you think satan is nicer?

Theology shouldnt be forced on the masses.
I would agree. God also agrees, because if he is God he is not forcing any of it on you.

God gives us freedom, but man takes it away.

I in no way endorse theocracy, but I do advocate those of moral character speaking their mind and participating in the societal fight for what they perceive is right and wrong and what is good for society. I have repeatedly condemned the heretical nature of theocracy historically in the Catholic church. Do I really give a damn what the political Left wing Pope says? LOL.

Having said that, I remember hearing how legalizing gay marriage, for example, was no big deal. After all, who is it hurting? But now they preach the gay agenda to children and mutilate their genitals without the parents knowing. Only Christians seem to give a damn. Funny that.

And now the Pope is telling us we should embrace it as well?

Again, I don't care.

Last edited:
Is killing an infant before they are born moral, even if it was viable?
I'm not going to have the abortion argument with you. It has nothing to do with "Satanists".
Is allowing students at any local university to chase Jews into attics while shouting death to the Jews moral?
Again, are Satanists condoning that??

In your mind yes.
I've never said anything that. If you think I have, quote it. Or STFU.

I love when atheists make this claim. Watch, listen, and learn.

Freedom of speech is not allowed for Christians apparently.

Im not referring to you "spreading the gospel"
Im referring to trying to legislate your religion. Things like that.

I would agree. God also agrees, because if he is God he is not forcing any of it on you.

I in no way endorse theocracy, but I do advocate those of moral character speaking their mind and participating in the societal fight for what they perceive is right and wrong.

I remember hearing how legalizing gay marriage, for example, was no big deal. After all, who is it hurting? But now they preach the gay agenda to children and mutilate their genitals without the parents knowing. Only Christians seem to give a damn. Funny that.
Im not a Christian and I give a damn.
You dont have to believe in Jesus to have morals and want to protect our youth.

Why don't they just call themselves Nazis then, or do you think satan is nicer?
Satan has nothing to do with them. YOU are injecting a satan into it. They dont even believe in satan, but you do.
And I know damn well you dont think freedom and individuality has anything to do with NAZIs, so why say it?

I in no way endorse theocracy, but I do advocate those of moral character speaking their mind and participating in the societal fight for what they perceive is right and wrong and what is good for society.

I remember hearing how legalizing gay marriage, for example, was no big deal. After all, who is it hurting? But now they preach the gay agenda to children and mutilate their genitals without the parents knowing. Only Christians seem to give a damn. Funny that.
Which god?

Well, you are too late because no one cares what you think either.

The Left was shown tolerance and allowed to gain power, and now they will dictate to you and I what statues should be up.

Happy?

That is what happens when evil goes unchecked. It comes in as freindly, but it is anything but.

That is why I could care less what the official tenants of satanism are. I remember the Left-wing tenants of being tolerant and free speech, but as we see today, they only preached those things to obtain power as they in no way believe any of it.

Satan has nothing to do with them. YOU are injecting a satan into it. They dont even believe in satan, but you do.
And I know damn well you dont think freedom and individuality has anything to do with NAZIs, so why say it?
No, they call themselves satanists, not me.

Im not referring to you "spreading the gospel"
Im referring to trying to legislate your religion. Things like that.

What's the difference?

Very true, but Satanists have no morals because whatever you heard about it is a lie. Satan is very good with lying to you.

I'm not going to have the abortion argument with you. It has nothing to do with "Satanists".

Again, are Satanists condoning that??

I've never said anything that. If you think I have, quote it. Or STFU.
If you don't want to put on your big boy pants and debate, that is up to you.

When did destroying another person's property become free speech?

That's not what I said unless you're comparing it to the OP and I already acknowledged that it was illegal but I already know that the person behind it had very good intentions.

That's not what I said unless you're comparing it to the OP and I already acknowledged that it was illegal but I already know that the person behind it had very good intentions.
How is that good intentions to destroy another person's property because their viewpoint is different than yours? That appears to be the height of AntiAmericanism.

How is that good intentions to destroy another person's property because their viewpoint is different than yours? That appears to be the height of AntiAmericanism.

So it's only considered anti-American when Bible believing Christians do it huh? I don't remember you having this much outrage for BLM or ANTIFA.

I take more offense to being censored on social media, something you did not seem to have any trouble with. And if it were not for someone like Elon Musk, conservatives would never have any freedom of speech on social media.

I reckon they are just waiting for Musk to die, then take back over again.

Like it or not, tearing down a statue is speech, but not free speech, something you abhor apparently.

I know, let's stop conservatives from posting on social media and from tearing down statues of the symbol of all evil in the uiniverse

Sound good to you?

Forum List

Back