Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”

we have been down this path and I proved you wrong and then you told me I was a racist.... :badgrin: :badgrin:

Correct, you are a racist and you still haven't thought of a single thing to say that would support your claims you aren't a Democrat, aren't a leftist and aren't a racist. You are guilty as charged for all three

Correct, you are a racist and you still haven't thought of a single thing to say that would support your claims you aren't a Democrat, aren't a leftist and aren't a racist. You are guilty as charged for all three
Go

we have been down this path and I proved you wrong and then you told me I was a racist.... :badgrin: :badgrin:

Well....since the Bill didn't have the word 'gay' in it, your link is bullshit from the start.......and all the Bill did was tell groomers in school that they can't discuss sexual topics with children from K-3rd grade..........so another reason to call your link bullshit.......

That you guys desperately want to discuss your sex lives with everyone is on you...but our kids need to learn to read, write and do basic and advanced math.....and you guys can't get those done.........

Sell your crap to biden voters, the people who are stupid enough to buy it.

I hope you're joking. If you are, it isn't funny
He isn't

"DeSantis is telling minorities we've had enough of their crap. He's got my support if he can beat Trump in the primaries."

so yes, it appears Florida is doing what you said they are not doing...

Well....since the Bill didn't have the word 'gay' in it, your link is bullshit from the start.......and all the Bill did was tell groomers in school that they can't discuss sexual topics with children from K-3rd grade..........so another reason to call your link bullshit.......

That you guys desperately want to discuss your sex lives with everyone is on you...but our kids need to learn to read, write and do basic and advanced math.....and you guys can't get those done.........

Sell your crap to biden voters, the people who are stupid enough to buy it.
sure

They are not transgender treatments....they are mutilating and sterilizing children prevention bills.....keeping you idiots from permanently mutilating and sterilizing young children......you doofus.

You're the party that worshipped actual slave owners, so you're making this shit up. Want to see a racist? Find a black Republican and look at how the Democrat party calls them "Uncle Tom." You're screaming so much about racism to deflect from that the problem with racism in this country is you. Racism was getting so low in this country until you and your racist party couldn't handle it and revived it
Of course, not all conservatives believe gay Americans should be put to death.

Conservatives do believe that gay Americans should be discriminated against and have their Constitutional rights violated, however.

They are not transgender treatments....they are mutilating and sterilizing children prevention bills.....keeping you idiots from permanently mutilating and sterilizing young children......you doofus.
sure

Listen, we have another member here, Penelope who started a thread all about Florida's treatment of her daughter

you get over there and tell her that she is wrong..

Get over there

How about your own hypocrisy and that of other libs on this board?

Americans are not murdering homosexuals

But Ugandan are

Yet when strangers from Uganda appear at our southern border without visas libs welcome them with open arms even though they carry strange an unAmerican ideas about killing gays
Love thy neighbor, unless he’s gay.

Christians are infamous for their hypocrisy.

Conservatives do believe that gay Americans should be discriminated against and have their Constitutional rights violated, however.

No, actually, we don't......

We want you to leave children alone............you do what you want as adults....but keep your hands off of children....

For hundreds of years, no one in America bothered or cared about transsexuals and drag queens. Then THEY chose to wage a political war against us normal people. After nearly two-hundred years of peaceful co-existence,

leftist transsexuals and drag queens rose up all at once to target our children for grooming and surgical mutilation; cheat in women’s sports; demand access to our daughter’s bathrooms, and bully us to join their anti-science delusion with their stupid pronouns.

Then, because we want no part of that madness, suddenly, the same people who left transsexuals alone for 250 years are the enemy… We’re transphobes… We’re committing “trans genocide,”—which is a hoax

Nolte: Four Transsexual Mass Shooters in Less than Five Years

My wife is a conservative Christian so I've gone to Christian churches for decades and I've never met a conservative Christian who says that, you're a liar and a racist who hates this country and wants to start trouble

Racist leftist nut jobs, no one here gives a shit, let them go
the difference between you and me is

You hate them

And I don't give a fuck about them or what they do as long as children are not involved....

I hope you're joking. If you are, it isn't funny
donald_trump_t_shirts_build_wall_deport_all_t_shirt-r894b3c77e46b42018e281230b2811978_jyr63_522.jpg

Forum List

Back