Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”

Wow, I got a challenge by a racist Democrat! I'll be digging through all our old posts, I'm off! Thank you for this opportunity, thank you!!!!

Jackass

GO! :badgrin:

The only way out of this is you need to stop parroting the racist Democrat party and say things that aren't racist or leftist. You can't do it, can you?
Are you still searching? :badgrin:

I have voted my entire life straight Republican ticket. I have told this over and over and over.
When it was Trump Clinton, the only reason I voted for Trump is so Hillary would not be elected.
I did not vote in Biden Trump, I could not vote for Trump (no way) and I knew Biden would win.

Do you understand the word Racist?

Yeah...racist is the word democrats use whenever they are losing an argument, or when people try to show them how destructive their policies are....

That you would have sat out the election and given biden a pass is just f*****g stupid.....

Yeah...racist is the word democrats use whenever they are losing an argument, or when people try to show them how destructive their policies are....

That you would have sat out the election and given biden a pass is just f*****g stupid.....
yeah, but why would kaz be saying I am a racist?
Is he a democrat?

I am not a lib, so you need to change that to read

/——/ So do the Muslims libs fawn all over.
/——-/ “You Libs” referee to all libs, not anyone specific. So, if you aren’t a lib, it doesn’t mean you. Perhaps I should post, You libs and you know who you are. (I went back and fixed it.)

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: iku
You need to be able to follow a conversation.

If you can’t understand what you’re replying to, you shouldn’t reply.

No one is doing anything to blacks in this country other than you and your racist party. Any black who doesn't say what white lefties in your party tell them to learns how racist your party is when they are called racist names and none of the rest of you speak up ever

AJ, you are not going to Heaven. Stop your nonsense.
Fortunately for the world, you ain't the Judge. Secondly, anyone who rejects Christ is condemned to hell. You may want to consider (or reconsider) your position.

Yes, we aren't doing anything to them either in Florida
we have been down this path and I proved you wrong and then you told me I was a racist.... :badgrin: :badgrin:

Forum List

Back