Ron DeSantis’ pastor says gay people should be “put to death”

Desantis is a Baptist? Holy cow. Now it makes sense. He's a rapture ready Scofield heretic.

Desantis is a catholic you dumb ass .....that guy is not his pastor, he just gave the sermon at the innauguration......

Beats me. Has Desantis disavowed this guy?
beats me…why should he? he’s be running the free state of Fl not following some random protestant pastor on tweeter

has xiden disavowed the propagandist that lied and claimed DeSantis was a protestant that attended this pastor’s church?

so why did the OP lie and claim it was the Gov pastor?

Likely he was in a list and got the gig from the list....he isnt Desantis pastor....so this whole thread is a lie

Last edited:
Good Lord, can you believe it? I can and I can't. So there is that. Anyone remember Jeremiah Wright?
Well you should. Obama went to Wright's church and Wright made some controversial sermons.
And guess what? The Republican's seized that opportunity to make Obama look bad.
Why in the world would anyone vote for this? If I vote (and I am not going to) I would probably chose a candidate the LIED and said they went to Church when I know they didn't.
I found this part very interesting
Conservative Christians tend to cite Leviticus 20:13 as proof that God shares their hatred of LGBTQ+ people.
I believe this. I don't believe in it, I believe the statement.

Now that you know DeSantis attends church and listens to this, has your opinion of him changed?

And YES, this is posted in the correct forum Politics "Discuss government policies and candidates..." We are discussing Ron DeSantis and the fact he listens to sermons calling for death to GAY's :smoochEE:

The pastor who delivered the invocation at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis‘s (R) second inauguration has said that gay people should be put to death.

Tom Ascol — senior pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Cape Coral, Florida — made his comment on Twitter while criticizing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). On Monday, Cruz issued a tweet criticizing Uganda’s new “Anti-Homosexuality Act,” a law that punishes “aggravated homosexuality” with death.

Cruz’s tweet called the law “horrific & wrong,” adding, “Any law criminalizing homosexuality or imposing the death penalty for ‘aggravated homosexuality’ is grotesque & an abomination. ALL civilized nations should join together in condemning this human rights abuse.”

Ascol disagreed, writing on Tuesday, “Tell it to God, Ted.”

The pastor then cited Leviticus 20:13, the Old Testament verse that says, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Ascol asked, “Was this law God gave to His old covenant people ‘horrific and wrong’?”

Leviticus’ ancient Biblical laws also require the death penalty for anyone who practices fortune telling, curses their mother or father, accidentally kills someone else’s animal, or commits blasphemy. Other Old Testament laws demand death for anyone who charges interest on loans or works on Saturdays.

Most contemporary Christians don’t follow these ancient Biblical laws and say that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ made them obsolete. However, conservative Christians tend to cite Leviticus 20:13 as proof that God shares their hatred of LGBTQ+ people.

One religion does that and you have the wrong one.

Good Lord, can you believe it? I can and I can't. So there is that. Anyone remember Jeremiah Wright?
Well you should. Obama went to Wright's church and Wright made some controversial sermons.
And guess what? The Republican's seized that opportunity to make Obama look bad.
Why in the world would anyone vote for this? If I vote (and I am not going to) I would probably chose a candidate the LIED and said they went to Church when I know they didn't.
Conservative Christians tend to cite Leviticus 20:13 as proof that God shares their hatred of LGBTQ+ people.

Now that you know DeSantis attends church and listens to this, has your opinion of him changed?

And YES, this is posted in the correct forum Politics "Discuss government policies and candidates..." We are discussing Ron DeSantis and the fact he listens to sermons calling for death to GAY's :smoochEE:

The pastor who delivered the invocation at Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis‘s (R) second inauguration has said that gay people should be put to death.

Tom Ascol — senior pastor of Grace Baptist Church in Cape Coral, Florida — made his comment on Twitter while criticizing Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). On Monday, Cruz issued a tweet criticizing Uganda’s new “Anti-Homosexuality Act,” a law that punishes “aggravated homosexuality” with death.

Cruz’s tweet called the law “horrific & wrong,” adding, “Any law criminalizing homosexuality or imposing the death penalty for ‘aggravated homosexuality’ is grotesque & an abomination. ALL civilized nations should join together in condemning this human rights abuse.”

The pastor then cited Leviticus 20:13, the Old Testament verse that says, “If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.”

Ascol asked, “Was this law God gave to His old covenant people ‘horrific and wrong’?”

Leviticus’ ancient Biblical laws also require the death penalty for anyone who practices fortune telling, curses their mother or father, accidentally kills someone else’s animal, or commits blasphemy. Other Old Testament laws demand death for anyone who charges interest on loans or works on Saturdays.

Most contemporary Christians don’t follow these ancient Biblical laws and say that the crucifixion of Jesus Christ made them obsolete. However, conservative Christians tend to cite Leviticus 20:13 as proof that God shares their hatred of LGBTQ+ people.

Jeremiah Right had no effect on Obama being elected. Lots of dumb Whilte people voted for him obviously despite Right's anti-American, Racist Sermons.

Beats me. Has Desantis disavowed this guy?

Hes catholic so there is nothing to disavow......Catholic teaching is to hate the sin but love the sinner and to judge not lest you be judged....you doofus

Adam & Eve had three sons...and we all came from that?! You all believe that shit?

You all really believe that Mary just got pregnant without getting banged, too?

That's the problem with you fuckers. You want the rest of us to live according to the rules of your goddamned superstitions.

I'll disagree with that, when gays try and force their agenda, and they do, that is directed at me. I've always said, be gay I don't care but the moment you try to force me to accept it that's where it stops
There is no ‘gay agenda’ – that’s an ignorant, ridiculous lie.

And nothing is being ‘forced’ on conservatives.

Gay and transgender Americans defending their Constitutional rights from attack by the hateful, bigoted right is not an ‘agenda.’

There is no ‘gay agenda’ – that’s an ignorant, ridiculous lie.

And nothing is being ‘forced’ on conservatives.

Gay and transgender Americans defending their Constitutional rights from attack by the hateful, bigoted right is not an ‘agenda.’
7ktf1q.jpg

Likely he was in a list and got the gig from the list....he isnt Desantis pastor....so this whole thread is a lie
the demafasict propaganda know the low informed base they feed will eat up any obvious lies

Yeah......joke at the expense of the victims.....

trans” madness will die in a hail of lawsuits. That is what is happening in the U.K., where genital mutilation is increasingly out of favor. The facility where such surgeries were carried out on minors, Tavistock, has now been closed, but youngsters age 18 and above are still being carved up. From today’s London Times, notable because the Times is a liberal paper: “NHS trans surgery damaged my body for ever — it’s not safe.”

When Ritchie Herron woke after gender reassignment surgery, he had a feeling he had made a terrible mistake.
Five years later, his scars still sometimes weep and he cannot walk long distances or ride a bike. “I’ve awakened from what was a mental health crisis, to a body that will be for ever changed and damaged,” he said. He no longer identifies as transgender and is living as a gay man “as best I can, given what has happened”.
I will spare you the absolutely appalling description of the current state of this poor man’s body. He is not a woman and does not function like a woman in any respect, but that is the least of his grotesque medical problems. It is almost inconceivable that anyone could give informed consent to such a barbaric procedure.

Now, the Newcastle-based civil servant, 36, has launched legal action against NHS England, alongside the “heartbroken” father of a 21-year-old who has been booked in for imminent genital-removal surgery at an adult gender clinic. The two men are demanding a judicial review which includes an independent inquiry into the safety of NHS treatments being offered to young people under the age of 25 who are

Care to go public with Moslem beliefs

‘If there is a man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, one who commits adultery with his friend’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

Leviticus 20:10
In that case I wouldn't have had a chance to be born
And I couldn't have responded to your post

Forum List

Back