Ron Johnson and Rick Scott want to end Medicare and SS.

All that is, is redistribution of wealth.
Now you’re getting it. The wealth was stolen by all those gop tax cuts. Recessions ensued crippling the middle class. The rich love it. They buy up the depleted stocks and real estate for cents on the dollar, get a govt bailout from the gop, then resell them back on credit when the economy brings back the jobs. This isn‘t my scenario. It came from Trumps own greedy mind.

Now you’re getting it. The wealth was stolen by all those gop tax cuts. Recessions ensued crippling the middle class. The rich love it. They buy up the depleted stocks and real estate for cents on the dollar, get a govt bailout from the gop, then resell them back on credit when the economy brings back the jobs. This isn‘t my scenario. It came from Trumps own greedy mind.
:rolleyes-41:

OK takeaway the free stuff and mak'em pay. You cant have it both ways.
It’s conservatives who want the free stuff, not the poor. You don’t want them to pay taxes at all. They still want their services.……for nothing.

When the republican's start taking away our Medicare and SS checks, what are you going to do about it. Thats the plan. You heard it from 2 Senators and most of republicans feel the same way.
Joe Biden said those exact words in 1975, 1984, 1995 and 2003. LOL, I don't believe a word he says either. Moron.

It’s conservatives who want the free stuff, not the poor. You don’t want them to pay taxes at all. They still want their services.……for nothing.
Actually, you said it best when you said, " I willing take my deductions I’m entitled and pay what I’m obligated to."
So do all the rich. They are still paying their fair share according to the tax code.

Huh?
I didn't hear that from him, Dag.:dunno:
Really ? Have you been reading his posts ? Flat tax for everyone, no exceptions. That kills the poor. He thinks the poor can afford to lose 15% MORE of a 27,000 or less.
Seriously.

Actually, you said it best when you said, " I willing take my deductions I’m entitled and pay what I’m obligated to."
So do all the rich. They are still paying their fair share according to the tax code.
Seriously. You’re now not talking about the working poor. The rich can afford to take deductions. They own land the poor don’t, and make donations to reduce their taxable incomes.

Do you get that the poor CANNOT SAVE or invest monies ? Maybe you don’t. They literally work their ass off and live paycheck to paycheck.

Really ? Have you been reading his posts ? Flat tax for everyone, no exceptions. That kills the poor. He thinks the poor can afford to lose 15% MORE of a 27,000 or less.
Seriously.
Nearly 50% of Americans don't pay the fed income tax as it stands now, dude.
You want the "rich" (undefined) to pay more.

What are the lyrics to that old song by Ten Years After (I'd Love To Change The World)
"Tax the rich, feed the poor
Till there are no rich no more..."

Truer words were never spoken

Been after" as in trying to make them solvent for future generations?
That’s hilarious. They are solvent. Every-time the right brings this bull crap, it’s for no reason.
SS is NOT AN INVESTMENT. That and Medicare are insurance policies.

Seriously. You’re now not talking about the working poor. The rich can afford to take deductions. They own land the poor don’t, and make donations to reduce their taxable incomes.

Do you get that the poor CANNOT SAVE or invest monies ? Maybe you don’t. They literally work their ass off and live paycheck to paycheck.
Let's just have everyone on an even playing field.........everyone poor and feel the same pain?
Do you get just how communistic you sound, stud? I bet you'll do BIG GOVERNMENT well, won't you?

That’s hilarious. They are solvent. Every-time the right brings this bull crap, it’s for no reason.
SS is NOT AN INVESTMENT. That and Medicare are insurance policies.
You are an ignorant fool! SS is going broke and so Medicare is too.

Medicare and Social Security face about $50 trillion in long-term unfunded obligations, adding steadily to the public debt as Congress borrows growing sums each year to pay promised benefits.

Let's just have everyone on an even playing field.........everyone poor and feel the same pain?
Do you get just how communistic you sound, stud? I bet you'll do BIG GOVERNMENT well, won't you?
That’s bull shit. Never said that.
I served in the military like everyone in my family did except my mother. Are you claiming now that I have communist ideas because I worked for the govt and believe it has a role in PROTECTING the populous ? We have a big govt, deal with it.

That’s bull shit. Never said that.
I served in the military like everyone in my family did except my mother. Are you claiming now that I have communist ideas because I worked for the govt and believe it has a role in PROTECTING the populous ? We have a big govt, deal with it.
I think your posts speak more about who you really are...whether you see it or not.
That is not BS, you really are a wealth distribution type of person. :eusa_whistle:

That is not BS, you really are a wealth distribution type of person.
The wealth is redistributed from one class to another EVERY TIME WE HAVE A RECESSION. Do you understand that ? Yes or no ?

You are an ignorant fool! SS is going broke and so Medicare is too.
You’re ignorant for falling for that BS. SS is good for ten more years, and Medicare is solvent for parts A and B. Both SS and Medicare are pay go systems that require no LEGISLATIVE ACTION to remain solvent. Do you understand that or are you watching way to much Tucker and son.

Forum List

Back