Ron Paul Needs To Drop Out

With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

Yep, drop out and run a third party campaign.:razz:

Paul won't go third party. He's got his son's "legacy" {snicker} to think of.

Au contraire, mon ami.

Ron Paul just needs to drop in to see what condition our condition is really in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwzg0gQwWM&feature=fvwrel]Willie Nelson - I Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - YouTube[/ame]

i guess im one of those whack jobs that is going to write him in regardless. Hope you neocons enjoy another 4 more years of obama! Maybe you will reconsider the concept of liberty in 2016.

Dictator obama may allow a election in 2016, that is if you support the one candidate one party system.

Ron Paul wants to repeal this?

I have never once heard Ron Paul say this. Maybe Rabbi meant to say the 16th and 17th amendments
Or....duh wabbit may hate RP because Ron knows Israel is really IsNtReal.

With Ron Paul you would not have another Iraq. He will use what ever force is necessary to defend America, within the constraints of the Constitution.

True.
You'd have a 9/11 every other week though. It would still be America's fault. Their chickens have come home to roost. Did Paul say that, or Jeremiah Wright? I can't tell them apart.

With Ron Paul you would not have another Iraq. He will use what ever force is necessary to defend America, within the constraints of the Constitution.

you'd also have a naive and dangerous isolationist foreign policy and economic policy.

anyone who thinks terrorists will be nice if you're nice to them isn't very bright. and paul isn't very bright.

you'd also have a naive and dangerous isolationist foreign policy and economic policy.

anyone who thinks terrorists will be nice if you're nice to them isn't very bright. and paul isn't very bright.

Ron Paul is not an isolationist

Or....duh wabbit may hate RP because Ron knows Israel is really IsNtReal.

True.
You'd have a 9/11 every other week though. It would still be America's fault. Their chickens have come home to roost. Did Paul say that, or Jeremiah Wright? I can't tell them apart.

Thats bullshit and you know it.

I don't get you I used to like you, but if Ron Paul doesn't get the nominatin you won't vote Republican that's pretty stupid. we need Obama out. Rand Paul said he would support the nomnee who ever it is, You and people like you? Make no sense

True.

Thats bullshit and you know it.

Translation: It's true and I know it.

Butthurt Rabbit is still Butthurt I see.

And Jill, Paul never said "Let's be nice to terrorists". He said "Let's not go over there and mess with them".

He never wanted to support Al Qaida or the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya either. Unlike the current President.

Last edited:
With his pitiful 4th place showing (barely ahead of Herman Cain) and weak perfomances Ron Paul has proven he has "no viable way forward" in this campaign.
He needs to drop out, endorse someone else, and go back to doing what he knows best:running his mouth for his half-crazy supporters.

:eusa_eh:

Has the definition of "weak performance" changed? And which Keynesian warmonger should he endorse? A, B, or C?

And you'd rather smear his supporters and libertarians in general, than snap out of your neocon bootlicker trance and recognize that your Wilsonian progressive policies are bankrupting the nation.

He sure does want our votes "for the good of the GOP," while constantly smearing and attacking us.

I don't get you I used to like you, but if Ron Paul doesn't get the nominatin you won't vote Republican that's pretty stupid. we need Obama out. Rand Paul said he would support the nomnee who ever it is, You and people like you? Make no sense

Obama out would be a good thing, but not if you're going to turn around and replace him with Obama II. Then it's just pointless.

Obama out would be a good thing, but not if you're going to turn around and replace him with Obama II. Then it's just pointless.

Obama II? So Rand Paul will support Obama II? None of the Republicans are like Obama. Sorry you folks can keep saying it, but there is no bases in reality for that kind of stupity.

:eusa_eh:

Has the definition of "weak performance" changed? And which Keynesian warmonger should he endorse? A, B, or C?

No, it has not. Three losses in a row, especially in a state like SC that ought to be a natural for him, means he has "no viable way forward."
And btw you were one of the ones beating the drum how he was going to clean up.

I think he is building a political slush fund from his cult followers to help him keep winning his backwoods district while lining his own pockets.....,

Obama II? So Rand Paul will support Obama II? None of the Republicans are like Obama. Sorry you folks can keep saying it, but there is no bases in reality for that kind of stupity.

It's the meme of the Paul-bots: If you're not Ron Paul, you're Barack Obama. There is no other choice.

Forum List

Back