Ron Paul: Putin Has "Law On His Side" With Crimea Invasion...

We had little to do with the overthrow. He was a total a-hole- worse than Rush or Cruz fcs...

The U.S. and Great Britain instigated this turmoil. But that's certainly nothing new. They're always stirring it up. We should not be supporting and funding illegal coups. We're supposed to be standing for Democracy.

We're not supposed to support illegal Military Coups. We're supposed to stand for Democracy. And we definitely shouldn't be funding these coups with American Tax Dollars. $1 Billion to Ukraine? That's just wrong.

I think you should follow your logic and look at the War of 1812.

It takes a whole lot of intervention and back room strategy to foster a "laissez faire" environment. Do you really want another Soviet Union with Putin looking at Alaska? After all, it's just a small part of our population that we can get out and all he wants to do is get the oil in ANWR that we refuse to drill for ourselves.

Dr. Paul's problem in this is that he doesn't have much of an appreciation for military strategy, the very same strategy that allows his version of freedom to even have a voice.

Sarah Palin figured that out while lounging in her bedroom looking out her window that they want all that land between her and them.

That would have been funny if Synth had said it because it's a bit of an inside joke. You? It just shows that you aren't interested in actually discussing this. Feel free to enjoy your verbal diarrhea. It's a free country.

If you can't answer my question, just say so.
I answered your question, they already had a base there, agreed upon with the elected government of Ukraine, why should they have to leave?

It is a non-sequitur.

Bottom line is, you are an idiot, with no knowledge of the situation in Ukraine at all.

Seriously, go talk about an issue more at your IQ level, like how evil and homophobic those bakers are for not making a cake for a gay wedding.
I didn't say they should have to leave.

I said the Crimean people have no choice in the matter.

And you accuse me of not reading. :lol:

Uh, yes they do. You are just making up shit as you go along. First you said they had no choice in the referendum, when I showed that they did, you complained about Russian troops, when I show they have always had a presence there, now you claim they will intimidate people into voting for annexation, with no proof.

In fact to the contrary, Russia has pushed for outside neutral observers from the OSCE to monitor the elections, who will be present for the vote.
Russia urges OSCE to send observers to Crimea referendum

You are just making yourself look dumber and dumber son.

The law might be that the democratically elected leader of the Ukraine went to Putin and said "help me".

The US is helping those who aren't democratically elected.

The US goes around the world bleating about democracy, and yet help the coup d'etat in Venezuela in 2002 to oust democratically elected leader Chavez, yet supports the Saudi rulers who wouldn't know what rights, democracy or freedom were if they hit them in the face.

Go figure.

Bullshit! Exactly what law does Putin have to justify his attack on the Ukraine? Is it the Buddapest Memorandum?

What law? Why does he need a law?

If Obama goes and asks the Canadian PM to send in troops to help out, what law does Obama need?

The Ukrainian president would clearly have the power to protect the Ukraine from invasion, insurrection, coups and other such disasters, right?

So that's the power he needs, the power he was elected to carry out, and what he appears to be trying to do.

The problem is, the US is willing to ignore the democratic issue here.

Ron Paul said Putin has the "law" on his side. What law?

I gotta say that I'm really enjoying all these folks on the left having an appreciation for global military strategy and pursuit of our national interests now that they've got there guy in charge.

Sorta like how President Bill Clinton actually passed a law calling for regime change in Iraq and his wife voted to send our military to make that so.

We had little to do with the overthrow. He was a total a-hole- worse than Rush or Cruz fcs...

The U.S. and Great Britain instigated this turmoil. But that's certainly nothing new. They're always stirring it up. We should not be supporting and funding illegal coups. We're supposed to be standing for Democracy.

Exactly how did the U.S. and Britain instigate this turmoil?

I answered your question, they already had a base there, agreed upon with the elected government of Ukraine, why should they have to leave?

It is a non-sequitur.

Bottom line is, you are an idiot, with no knowledge of the situation in Ukraine at all.

Seriously, go talk about an issue more at your IQ level, like how evil and homophobic those bakers are for not making a cake for a gay wedding.

Uh, yes they do. You are just making up shit as you go along. First you said they had no choice in the referendum, when I showed that they did, you complained about Russian troops, when I show they have always had a presence there, now you claim they will intimidate people into voting for annexation, with no proof.

In fact to the contrary, Russia has pushed for outside neutral observers from the OSCE to monitor the elections, who will be present for the vote.

Unfortunately, most Americans are uninformed and easily swayed by State-Run Media propaganda. Most don't even realize their Government is supporting and funding illegal coups in Egypt and Ukraine. $1 Billion in Tax Dollars to Ukraine is ludicrous.

Only when it serves our national security interests. We certainly didn't stand for Democracy in Vietnam, Afghanistan or Argentina.

I think you should follow your logic and look at the War of 1812.

It takes a whole lot of intervention and back room strategy to foster a "laissez faire" environment. Do you really want another Soviet Union with Putin looking at Alaska? After all, it's just a small part of our population that we can get out and all he wants to do is get the oil in ANWR that we refuse to drill for ourselves.

Dr. Paul's problem in this is that he doesn't have much of an appreciation for military strategy, the very same strategy that allows his version of freedom to even have a voice.

Sarah Palin figured that out while lounging in her bedroom looking out her window that they want all that land between her and them.

That would have been funny if Synth had said it because it's a bit of an inside joke. You?

I often try to elicit as much fun out of it as possible for different types of folks. Your approach is myopic and slanted. It is all how you look at it.

It just shows that you aren't interested in actually discussing this. Feel free to enjoy your verbal diarrhea. It's a free country.

Feel free to limit the discussion to only those who have read every line of the thread. :lol:

This is (ONLY) serious business folks! :badgrin:

Last edited:

They've been instigating turmoil in Ukraine for many years. That's certainly no secret. The U.S. and Great Britain instigate turmoil all over the World.

That would have been funny if Synth had said it because it's a bit of an inside joke. You?

I often try to elicit as much fun out of it as possible for different types of folks. Your approach is myopic and slanted.

It just shows that you aren't interested in actually discussing this. Feel free to enjoy your verbal diarrhea. It's a free country.

Feel free to limit the discussion to only those who have read every line of the thread. :lol:

This is (ONLY) serious business folks! :badgrin:

Ok, I'll rephrase.

You tried to be funny and failed because you are ignorant. Nice try though.

They've been instigating turmoil in Ukraine for many years. That's certainly no secret. The U.S. and Great Britain instigate turmoil all over the World.

Why do you think they did this one in particular?

Unfortunately, most Americans are uninformed and easily swayed by State-Run Media propaganda. Most don't even realize their Government is supporting and funding illegal coups in Egypt and Ukraine. $1 Billion in Tax Dollars to Ukraine is ludicrous.

And the funny thing is these libs and neo-cons think they will get a nice liberal government in Ukraine, with pretty EU flags and that nice Ukrainian girl from the psyop "I am a Ukrainian" video. In reality, Crimea will go to Russia, with eastern areas like Donetsk and Kharkiv to follow. With it's industrial centers in the East gone, what remains of Ukraine will be dragged into further depression due to IMF and EU loans, and nationalist and fascist groups like Right Sector and Svoboda will have an opportunity to fill the power vacuum left by the depression and weak government in Kiev.

You mean like in Iraq? North Viet Nam? I agree with you there.

Last edited:

Why do you think they did this one in particular?

Why do they always do it? The reasons are the same in all their cases of incitement and interference. I'll let you decide for yourself what those reasons are.

And the funny thing is these libs and neo-cons think they will get a nice liberal government in Ukraine, with pretty EU flags and that nice Ukrainian girl from the psyop "I am a Ukrainian" video. In reality, Crimea will go to Russia, with eastern areas like Donetsk and Kharkiv to follow. With it's industrial centers in the East gone, what remains of Ukraine will be dragged into further depression due to IMF and EU loans, and nationalist and fascist groups like Right Sector and Svoboda will have an opportunity to fill the power vacuum left by the depression and weak government in Kiev.

Not to worry, the Red Army will soon to replace that "nice liberal government" in Ukraine. Coming soon I predict. Look out Poland... you may be next. Putin is just beginning to flex his muscles.

Last edited:

Not to worry, the Red Army will soon to replace that "nice liberal government" in Ukraine. Coming soon I predict. Look out Poland... you may be next. Putin is just beginning to flex his muscles.
NATO equals the new Red Army, between the EUSSR and the USSA.

I gotta say that I'm really enjoying all these folks on the left having an appreciation for global military strategy and pursuit of our national interests now that they've got there guy in charge.

Sorta like how President Bill Clinton actually passed a law calling for regime change in Iraq and his wife voted to send our military to make that so.

You make a very valid point. There's definitely a lot of dishonesty & hypocrisy coming from the Left these days.

Forum List

Back