Ron Paul skeptical about Trump's Syrian attack!

SO far I haven't seen a clue as to where Trump got the information that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. Knowing that Trump is a pathological liar, I wasn't about to take his word on anything.. I searched for any clue that any one of the 17 US intelligence agencies was involved with the report Trump received. The result? NADA. I listened to all the media coverage and not one asked who provided the Intel Trump used to make his strike. TO me, that omission was very suspicious but all I could do was continue to search for some validation of those suspicions. Shortly thereafter I found this:

Wow so these childrens lungs were not really burned out

Ron Paul is retarded
DEAD-SYRIAN-CHILDREN-e1491331930274.jpg

Ordered Censored by Trump: Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos | Veterans Today

Also even if it WASN'T a staged attack what happens in ANY other country is NONE of our business!

So with that statement you believe that Hitler should have been allowed to burn Jews alive.

Go fuck your sheep

1. Holohoax didn't happen
2.Yes. If he wanted to it was none of our business snowflake.

Can't be both retard

Sure it can. IF he wanted to he could have but it didn't happen so its a non starter.

That's OK... America is skeptical about Ron Paul (and his old man), so... it's all evened-up... it's all good.
Ron IS the old man you fucking dolt. The idiocy of the right AND left is amazing.
Like anybody really cares... Ron... Rand... Ronald Phukking McDonald... whatever... nobody really gives a rat's ass what the old man or his spawn have to say...
Oh millions do actually. Its why his son is now a Senator.

Thanks for the video. It shows clearly why no one took Ron Paul seriously when he ran for president.
Critical Thinking the Other national deficit. So yes only critical thinkers took Paul seriously and I was one of them. I even got a campaign sign signed by him.
Only some one who doesn't know what critical thinking is would believe critical thinkers supported Ron Paul. Like other cult leaders, Paul offers simplistic explanations to complex problems in a manner that soothes his followers' anxieties and gives them a sense of certainty about the world and the belief they are now superior to other people.
You believe the media...just the "right wing" media and you think somehow that makes you mentally superior to the lefties. Paul was right on about every damn thing,simple solutions are the best solutions only politicians make things harder than need be to make it seem things CAN'T be fixed. So yep critical thinkers are the only ones that supported Paul.
I listened to Ron Paul in the video and he lied about peace being at hand or doubts about Assad's guilt in order to rant on about warmongers and perpetual war. If you really were a critical thinker, you would have been shocked by his lies.
Assad is close to destroying ISIS in Syria and Iraqi army is destroying ISIS in their last stronghold so yes if the US warmongering would stop peace would be at hand but peace doesn't make people rich..war does.
No, because of the Russian bombing the momentum has shifted in Syria, but there are no indications the rebels or their supporters are ready to give up and if Russia ever stopped bombing the momentum would shift back to the rebels, which means Russia can never stop bombing, which means Paul lied when he said peace was at hand.

Wow so these childrens lungs were not really burned out

Ron Paul is retarded
DEAD-SYRIAN-CHILDREN-e1491331930274.jpg
Ordered Censored by Trump: Swedish Medical Associations Says White Helmets Murdered Kids for Fake Gas Attack Videos | Veterans Today

Also even if it WASN'T a staged attack what happens in ANY other country is NONE of our business!

So with that statement you believe that Hitler should have been allowed to burn Jews alive.

Go fuck your sheep

Can't be both retard
Sure it can. IF he wanted to he could have but it didn't happen so its a non starter.

Is this what you feel and see if you forget your pills

terrifying_asylum_tour_of_the_past_17.jpg

Go fuck your sheep

Can't be both retard

Poor propaganda believing fool. If I only had a billion dollar industry to brainwash people with.....

Go fuck your sheep

Can't be both retard

Poor propaganda believing fool. If I only had a billion dollar industry to brainwash people with.....

You have CNN and MSNBC

Can't be both retard

You have CNN and MSNBC
Not hardly. I don't trust ANY mainstream news source because they all lie.

Can't be both retard

You have CNN and MSNBC
Not hardly. I don't trust ANY mainstream news source because they all lie.

I trust CNN to lie as well, that said I can listen then just reverse the story to have the truth

Assad is close to destroying ISIS in Syria and Iraqi army is destroying ISIS in their last stronghold so yes if the US warmongering would stop peace would be at hand but peace doesn't make people rich..war does.

Where did you get that notion from? Was Assad passing out hats and t-shirts that said 'make syria great again' ?

SO far I haven't seen a clue as to where Trump got the information that Assad used chemical weapons on his own people. Knowing that Trump is a pathological liar, I wasn't about to take his word on anything.. I searched for any clue that any one of the 17 US intelligence agencies was involved with the report Trump received. The result? NADA. I listened to all the media coverage and not one asked who provided the Intel Trump used to make his strike. TO me, that omission was very suspicious but all I could do was continue to search for some validation of those suspicions. Shortly thereafter I found this:

Thanks for the video. It shows clearly why no one took Ron Paul seriously when he ran for president.

Critical Thinking the Other national deficit. So yes only critical thinkers took Paul seriously and I was one of them. I even got a campaign sign signed by him.

Only some one who doesn't know what critical thinking is would believe critical thinkers supported Ron Paul. Like other cult leaders, Paul offers simplistic explanations to complex problems in a manner that soothes his followers' anxieties and gives them a sense of certainty about the world and the belief they are now superior to other people.

On the contrary, in the video Paul is not offering a simplistic explanation of what has transpired. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.

You are obviously a true believer. He makes false statements about peace being at hand in order justify one of his rants about warmongers and perpetual war.

"Things were going along reasonably well for the conditions" is not equal to "peace is at hand". Stop being so disingenuous.

Which statements were false in regards to the changing conditions?

1) trump said the let the Syrians decide who should run their country.
John McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy - CNNPolitics.com
"I'm sure they took note of what our Secretary of State (Rex Tillerson) said just the other day that the Syrian people would be determining their own future themselves -- one of the more incredible statements I've ever heard."

^^This is actually one of the more incredible statements I have ever heard coming from a U.S. Senator.

2) Peace talks were breaking out.
Iran's Rouhani says Syrian peace talks to continue in Kazakhstan

3) al Qaeda and ISIS were on the run, maybe defeated.
As caliphate dreams evaporate, ISIS hard up for cash

On the contrary, in the video Paul is not offering a simplistic explanation of what has transpired. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about.
You are obviously a true believer. He makes false statements about peace being at hand in order justify one of his rants about warmongers and perpetual war.
"Things were going along reasonably well for the conditions" is not equal to "peace is at hand". Stop being so disingenuous.

Which statements were false in regards to the changing conditions?

1) trump said the let the Syrians decide who should run their country.
John McCain rips Trump administration over Syria policy - CNNPolitics.com
"I'm sure they took note of what our Secretary of State (Rex Tillerson) said just the other day that the Syrian people would be determining their own future themselves -- one of the more incredible statements I've ever heard."

^^This is actually one of the more incredible statements I have ever heard coming from a U.S. Senator.

2) Peace talks were breaking out.
Iran's Rouhani says Syrian peace talks to continue in Kazakhstan

3) al Qaeda and ISIS were on the run, maybe defeated.
As caliphate dreams evaporate, ISIS hard up for cash
Paul said both things were going well and peace was at hand. There have been absolutely no indications that the rebels or their supporters were considering giving up so clearly, peace was not at hand. None of America's allies agrees with Paul's bizarre statements and it is telling that the only people who do agree with him, other than true believers like yourself, are Iran, Assad and Russia. His warmongers, perpetual war rants are obviously made up justifications for his emotional bias for isolationism.

That's OK... America is skeptical about Ron Paul (and his old man), so... it's all evened-up... it's all good.
Ron IS the old man you fucking dolt. The idiocy of the right AND left is amazing.
Like anybody really cares... Ron... Rand... Ronald Phukking McDonald... whatever... nobody really gives a rat's ass what the old man or his spawn have to say...
Far more millions don't... which is why he's not President today.

It often happens that the son of a cult leader joins the family business.

Far more millions don't... which is why he's not President today.
Far more millions don't critically think...yes I know.
It often happens that the son of a cult leader joins the family business.
Yes indeed! Trump's son is talking about running for governor so guess so!

...Oh millions do actually. Its why his son is now a Senator.
Yeppers... that's right... your boy doesn't place well... blame your fellow countrymen... yeah, that's the ticket... not.

Alternatively... far larger numbers of millions do, indeed, think critically...

It's just that they don't buy into the Paulian Isolationist dogma nor are they willing to throw needy Americans under the bus like your boy would...

Oh, they're Critical Thinkers, alright... it's just that they think critically of your boy and his old man... or is it your boy and his kid... whatever...

...Oh millions do actually. Its why his son is now a Senator.
Yeppers... that's right... your boy doesn't place well... blame your fellow countrymen... yeah, that's the ticket... not.

Alternatively... far larger numbers of millions do, indeed, think critically...

It's just that they don't buy into the Paulian Isolationist dogma nor are they willing to throw needy Americans under the bus like your boy would...

Oh, they're Critical Thinkers, alright... it's just that they think critically of your boy and his old man... or is it your boy and his kid... whatever...
Dick lick. President Hypocrite was pushing the SAME non interventionist policy Paul was. Try again. Paul didn't WIN because 1. He was cheated 2. The media COMPLETELY ignored him even when he was in first place in polls in Iowa!

Trump never seems to believe intel, unless he WANTS to believe them.

He really had a quick trigger on this one .

:beer:

On the contrary, I think Paul was one of the more viable candidates on the right.The video shows that he is a thinking man who skipped the kool-aid.

As a candidate he was a side show; perhaps you don't know what the word, viable, means. The video shows he is neither a thinking man nor an honest man. He makes bizarre claims such as "peace was at hand" or "everything was going so well" or claims there is some doubt about whether Assad did it. All of these are false claims he uses to provide some basis for his rants about warmongers and perpetual war. He is simply an isolationist by disposition making up stories to try to persuade others to follow him.

The Russian bombing has shifted the momentum of the war, but there are no indications the rebels or their supporters are about to be wiped out or will give up, so his claim that peace was at hand is a flat out lie. In fact, if Russia ever stops bombing, the momentum will shift again and Assad will be in danger of being overrun. His claim that everything was going so well is not only bizarre but sickening. The bombing by Assad and Russia has killed 200,000 civilians and created millions of homeless refugees and since Assad cannot be kept in power if the bombing ever stops, "everything going so well" means hundreds of thousands more dead civilians and millions more homeless refugees. What kind of a sick mind thinks these things are indications things are going well?

Before the attack, the US shared its evidence that Assad did it with all of its top allies in NATO and others like Australia, Japan and Israel, and not one of them expressed any doubt that Assad was guilty and all of them supported the US strike. So when Paul says there is doubt about Assad's guilt, he is suggesting the whole world is made up of warmongers who want perpetual war and only Assad, Iran, Russia and Ron Paul and his followers are the exceptions.

The guy sounds a lot more like a cult leader than a political leader.

Thanks for your opinion; but, without links that is all it is..your opinion. Also,Ron Paul's opinion has distinct advantages over yours since he at least has some on hand experience as a published author, former congressperson and physician.

Why do you think Paul would lie about something like that? And what proof do you have to rebut his claim?

Forum List

Back