Ron Paul: The 'War On Drugs' Is A War On Liberty, Choice, And Responsibility...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Thank you Ron Paul. A brave voice of reason. The horrific 'War on Drugs' needs to end. Our Government has killed and imprisoned far too many Citizens in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'

Libertarian communicator Ron Paul strongly criticized the United States government’s war on drugs in a Saturday interview with host Michael Smerconish at CNN. The interview concerned the Thursday memorandum from US Attorney General Jeff Sessions that rescinded some prior US Department of Justice memoranda providing guidance for US prosecutors to refrain from certain prosecutions of individuals complying with liberalized state marijuana laws.

Addressing Sessions’ memorandum, Paul said that Sessions should be fired and that any attempt by Sessions to expand enforcement of US marijuana prohibition will not be successful in overriding state’s liberalizations via actions including states’ legalization of medical and recreational marijuana...

Ron Paul: The War on Drugs is a War on Liberty, Choice, and Responsibility

Last edited:
Thank you Ron Paul. A brave voice of reason. The horrific 'War on Drugs' needs to end. Our Government has killed and imprisoned far too many Citizens in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'

Libertarian communicator Ron Paul strongly criticized the United States government’s war on drugs in a Saturday interview with host Michael Smerconish at CNN. The interview concerned the Thursday memorandum from US Attorney General Jeff Sessions that rescinded some prior US Department of Justice memoranda providing guidance for US prosecutors to refrain from certain prosecutions of individuals complying with liberalized state marijuana laws.

Addressing Sessions’ memorandum, Paul said that Sessions should be fired and that any attempt by Sessions to expand enforcement of US marijuana prohibition will not be successful in overriding state’s liberalizations via actions including states’ legalization of medical and recreational marijuana...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iYs6PqUPcvA
You knew your vote for Trump would rally the failed war on drugs... so I don't know why you're putting up this charade of complaining about it.

You knew your vote for Trump would rally the failed war on drugs... so I don't know why you're putting up this charade of complaining about it.

Sadly, we weren't given many choices. I don't agree with Trump on everything. The 'War on Drugs' is a horrific failure. How many more Citizens is our Government gonna kill and imprison in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'

How many more Citizens is our Government gonna kill and imprison in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'
As many as they can or want, so long as Hillary loses - message approved by Dschrute3

Sorry, not gonna get into the old tired Trump vs. Hillary stuff. That ship has sailed. It's over. Try to stay on-topic.
Okay sorry. Anyways yes, I agree that it sucks that social conservatives were put back into power and are acting exactly how everybody knew they would act.

How many more Citizens is our Government gonna kill and imprison in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'
As many as they can or want, so long as Hillary loses - message approved by Dschrute3

Sorry, not gonna get into the old tired Trump vs. Hillary stuff. That ship has sailed. It's over. Try to stay on-topic.
Okay sorry. Anyways yes, I agree that it sucks that social conservatives were put back into power and are acting exactly how everybody knew they would act.

The 'War on Drugs' has been conducted by both Democrats and Republicans over many years. But I will admit the Democrats are appearing more in touch on the issue. And they'll make big gains as a result. The Republicans are way out of touch and lost on the issue. They'll lose on the issue long term.

Sadly, we weren't given many choices. I don't agree with Trump on everything. The 'War on Drugs' is a horrific failure. How many more Citizens is our Government gonna kill and imprison in the name of 'Fighting Drugs.'
Thousands, maybe millions more thanks to the people who voted for the WoD's supporters.

The 'War on Drugs' has been conducted by both Democrats and Republicans over many years. But I will admit the Democrats are appearing more in touch on the issue. And they'll make big gains as a result. The Republicans are way out of touch and lost on the issue. They'll lose on the issue long term.
It has always been conducted by whatever party happened to be the current socially conservative party. You knew exactly what you were voting for.

Thousands, maybe millions more thanks to the people who voted for the WoD's supporters.

No Democrat President dared to end the 'War on Drugs' either. It's continued on throughout several US Presidencies.

No Democrat President dared to end the 'War on Drugs' either. It's continued on throughout several US Presidencies.
What does this have to do with what I said?

You voted to revitalize it and to renew old crackdowns. You know it's true, so stop denying it.

You voted to revitalize it and to renew old crackdowns. You know it's true, so stop denying it.

I disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I agree with Ron Paul. That's how i feel.

No-one except extreme wowsers supports the 'War' on drugs.
It has been an abject failure from day one.
The only measurable effects have been wholly negative:
Driving up the price of drugs on the street through harassment of the players, makes the profits very attractive, and the criminals flock to control a lucrative market.
All the otherwise law-abiding citizens smoldering in jail on petty drug charges, are released, their lives in a mess, and drug sales their best worst option...
The tragic situation in Mexico is a direct result of the War on drugs, and the violence is mostly by guns from the USA.
Roll on the mid-terms!

I disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I agree with Ron Paul. That's how i feel.
So you didn't vote for Trump? Good for you!

Ron Paul: The War on Drugs is a War on Liberty, Choice, and Responsibility

Yea, let him die.

They already have. They just don't know it.

Appalachia: The Cradle of the Opioid Epidemic

"The 'War On Drugs' Is A War On Liberty, Choice, And Responsibility..."
Not really. We must have access to unadulterated food and drink, free of date rape drugs and other drugs. I say good for Jeff Sessions. The war on drugs must be fought and it must be won regardless of the collateral damage to some libtard pundit's political feelings.

When they take away our right to say no, they must die.

Forum List

Back