Ron Paul: The 'War On Drugs' Is A War On Liberty, Choice, And Responsibility...

Nice deflection, would you feel the same way about tainted food?

In a word, yes.

Tainted food, automobile sabotage, industrial sabotage, these are all going on, and these are acts of overt warfare that must be stopped at all costs.

As such, punishable by death with less and less concern for due process, collateral damage, or any other such considerations.

In a word, yes.

Tainted food, automobile sabotage, industrial sabotage, these are all going on, and these are acts of overt warfare that must be stopped at all costs.

As such, punishable by death with less and less concern for due process, collateral damage, or any other such considerations.

So you think the government confiscating/recalling tainted food is tantamount to this?
they unlawfully deny the "consumer" the ability to engage effectively in interstate commerce, which is absolutely necessary for a healthy economy.

What about a healthy populace?

In a word, yes.

So you think the government confiscating/recalling tainted food is tantamount to this?
they unlawfully deny the "consumer" the ability to engage effectively in interstate commerce, which is absolutely necessary for a healthy economy.

What about a healthy populace?

You as an adult Citizen, should have the right to decide whether or not you want to partake in drug or alcohol use. It isn't a Government issue.

Thousands, maybe millions more thanks to the people who voted for the WoD's supporters.

No Democrat President dared to end the 'War on Drugs' either. It's continued on throughout several US Presidencies.
You voted to revitalize it and to renew old crackdowns. You know it's true, so stop denying it.

I disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I agree with Ron Paul. That's how i feel.
So you didn't vote for Trump? Good for you!

I did vote for Trump.
So the statement "Thousands, maybe millions more thanks to the people who voted for the WoD's supporters" applies to you, doesn't it? Good job voting against your beliefs, I guess.

No Democrat President dared to end the 'War on Drugs' either. It's continued on throughout several US Presidencies.
You voted to revitalize it and to renew old crackdowns. You know it's true, so stop denying it.

I disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I agree with Ron Paul. That's how i feel.

I did vote for Trump.
So the statement "Thousands, maybe millions more thanks to the people who voted for the WoD's supporters" applies to you, doesn't it? Good job voting against your beliefs, I guess.

Yes, i disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I'm not a programmed bot that agrees with everything Trump does. Sadly, that was the case with the Obama-Bots last time around. I can actually disagree with Trump on some issues. I'm not a programmed bot.

Last edited:
Ron Paul couldn't get to 10% in a NH primary.

Pathetic isn't the word.

When Bob Barr won the Libertarian nomination, Paul told his supporters not to back Barr..

Paul is a fucking disaster. I am so glad he is no longer around to hog up the libertarian votes and flush them down the toilet.

Ron Paul couldn't get to 10% in a NH primary.

Pathetic isn't the word.

When Bob Barr won the Libertarian nomination, Paul told his supporters not to back Barr..

Paul is a fucking disaster. I am so glad he is no longer around to hog up the libertarian votes and flush them down the toilet.

That's too bad. The Neocons will sink the GOP eventually. Republicans should start listening to Dr. Paul. It could save the Party.

The GOP hates libertarians.

Libertarians are not with the program. The post 1998 GOP is a one sentence platform...

"The US exists to serve, fund, defend, and expand Israel until Jesus floats down from the clouds."

end of GOP platform since 1998

I did vote for Trump.

Yes, i disagree with Trump and Sessions on this. I'm not a programmed bot that agrees with everything Trump does. Sadly, that was the case with the Obama-Bots last time around. I can actually disagree with Trump on some issues. I'm not a programmed bot.
It's pretty stupid to vote in favor of a law you disagree with strongly enough to start a thread about it.

I did vote for Trump.

It's pretty stupid to vote in favor of a law you disagree with strongly enough to start a thread about it.

Again, i'm not a programmed bot like Obama-Bots were. I can disagree with Trump on some issues. No one can program me.

I did vote for Trump.

Again, i'm not a programmed bot like Obama-Bots were. I can disagree with Trump on some issues. No one can program me.
OK, so why did you vote for it? Do you understand what I am saying?

I did vote for Trump.

Yes, i can understand your criticism. But like i said, i'm not a Bot like an Obama-Bot. I'm willing to speak up when i disagree with Trump. No one can program me.

Yes, i can understand your criticism. But like i said, i'm not a Bot like an Obama-Bot. I'm willing to speak up when i disagree with Trump. No one can program me.
So you're saying only "Obama-Bots" are intelligent enough to vote in favor of the issues they support, while you vote in favor of the issues you oppose?

So you're saying only "Obama-Bots" are intelligent enough to vote in favor of the issues they support, while you vote in favor of the issues you oppose?

I'm no 'Bot.' I'll speak up anytime i disagree with Trump. I won't be like Obama-Bots and just go along with everything because i voted for him. That's just me. It is what it is.

I'm no 'Bot.' I'll speak up anytime i disagree with Trump. I won't be like Obama-Bots and just go along with everything because i voted for him. That's just me. It is what it is.
What you're saying sounds very stupid with the whole voting against your beliefs. I wouldn't talk about "Obama-Bots" if I were you. People who live in glass houses and all that...

What you're saying sounds very stupid with the whole voting against your beliefs. I wouldn't talk about "Obama-Bots" if I were you. People who live in glass houses and all that...

Again, i'm no Bot. If i disagree with Trump, i'll say it.

Right. You're not a bot, you're an idiot.

That's your opinion. You're allowed that.

That's your opinion. You're allowed that.
So your opinion is it's smart to start a thread about "The horrific 'War on Drugs' needs to end" after voting to continue the drug war?

Forum List

Back