Ron Rivera not happy

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Don't ask the coach about his screwed up owner, he has a hard enough time dealing with Carson.

remember when his D coach said the capital riots were a dust up and he fined him a 100k
I would have quit right then or taken it to the league
I think rivera is a joke

Ron Rivera has nobody other than himself to blame for the total shit show that the Washington Commanders are this year, we’re last year, and the year before. Rivera is not competent to pick players, build a coaching staff or call plays, never mind run an NFL team.

Rivera should have been fired after last season. He should have also been fired each of the last five Mondays and this morning. His entire staff and most of the roster need to be thrown out as well. There are maybe a handful of players on that roster who should even be in the NFL. None of the coaches should be.

Ron Rivera has nobody other than himself to blame for the total shit show that the Washington Commanders are this year, we’re last year, and the year before. Rivera is not competent to pick players, build a coaching staff or call plays, never mind run an NFL team.
He got pissed off because they asked him about the rumor that Snyder demanded that they pick up Wentz. Rivera is not the problem, Snyder is.

I believe the owner sees the stadium as an albatross. The roads to it also are not very positive. He has tried to hire people to bring winning there. The division has a competitive history with the Commanders not very important in recent years.

He got pissed off because they asked him about the rumor that Snyder demanded that they pick up Wentz. Rivera is not the problem, Snyder is.
Snyder is A problem, but by no means the biggest problem. He’s not calling plays. As Rivera noted last night, Snyder isn’t building the roster. Snyder isn’t helping but he’s not the biggest problem.

I believe the owner sees the stadium as an albatross. The roads to it also are not very positive. He has tried to hire people to bring winning there. The division has a competitive history with the Commanders not very important in recent years.
10-15 years ago, you would have had states like Maryland and Virginia competing against each other to host the new stadium, with all of the trouble caused by Snyder, they are not eager at all to lobby for a new stadium in their state. This is why the NFL wants Snyder gone. It's an interesting story, to see if they can convince him to sell his team. He has been a black mark for the league.

Forum List

Back