Ronald Pelton sold the nation’s secrets to the Soviet Union & served 30 years in prison...he died today at 80, when will Trump spend 30 year in jail?

1663080046864.png

The Trump cultists are out in force today posting threads about Trump just like the OP of this thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Donald J, Trump committed espionage and is currently just like he was in 2015 a National Security threat. He needs to have his Visas revoked, taken into custody, bail denied to be charged and sent to a safe US Military Facility in Puerto Rico to await his fate
You type lies with no proof. You're what we call a LIAR.

A Biden will go to prison before any Trump will... write this down TDSers.... and date it....

Donald J, Trump committed espionage and is currently just like he was in 2015 a National Security threat. He needs to have his Visas revoked, taken into custody, bail denied to be charged and sent to a safe US Military Facility in Puerto Rico to await his fate
Liar in Chief should be your new title on this forum.

Espionage? Who did he spy on?

What is that national security threat? (Note: No need to be capitalized, dumbass!)

Visas? I am pretty sure he uses Mastercard or American Express! :abgg2q.jpg: I think you mean "passport", right? Why would you do that?

Taken into custody for what? What's the charge?

You cannot deny bail for a non-capital crime. Read your Constitution.

Why Puerto Rico? You do realize there is only one base on the whole island, and it is administrative.

Wow! You've got your head so far up your own ass..........I'm shocked you haven't completely disappeared!!!

New DNC.jpg

What is that national security threat? (Note: No need to be capitalized, dumbass!)

Visas? I am pretty sure he uses Mastercard or American Express! :abgg2q.jpg: I think you mean "passport", right? Why would you do that?

Why Puerto Rico? You do realize there is only one base on the whole island, and it is administrative.
The big takeaway from Trump’s legal filings: He has no defense, and neither can you defend Trump

Trump was impeached twice, tried to overthrow the government, implemented a fake-elector scheme, stole top secret national documents — and SOME REPUBLICANS ARE STILL SUPPORTING HIM. BUT THEY DO NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED FASCISTS!

Trump was impeached twice, tried to overthrow the government, implemented a fake-elector scheme, stole top secret national documents — and SOME REPUBLICANS ARE STILL SUPPORTING HIM. BUT THEY DO NOT LIKE TO BE CALLED FASCISTS!

Here's your Prob-bob
Yes, he was Politically impeached and acquitted twice.
The rest of the stuff never happened.

Forum List

Back