Rope in bubba’s stall was there since last fall! Another HOAX

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.
After the Black Lives Matter car and all the flag bullshit I absolutely blame him and Petty Motorsports. This bullshit was made up. The fucking “noose” was there all week. Probably not the only one in the garage area. It had been there for a fucking year.

Shockingly the race team flying the BLM bullshit colors found something to once again become relevant and get some TV time. God knows there’s no chance of a win to do that.

They have all been hoaxes. Bubba should be treated like Smollet. Prosecute him. Lifetime NASCAR ban.
He did not report it and never even saw it. I blame NASCAR's overreaction, not Bubba Wallace.
Do you really believe it was an overreaction rather than a publicity stunt?

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.
That's the tough call part. Overreaction, everyone needs to calm down.

A stunt, prosecute false claim.

As a seasoned troll, in my expert opinion, I am very impressed. This is troll of the year material.

Who made a false claim?

Who made a false claim?
If a publicity stunt then it would be a false claim.

As it stands I have no idea who did what.

Yea, let's go with that. Can't have another story about another black guy freaking out over some racist shit that don't exist.
Maybe he did maybe he didn't.

Nascar overreacted so why do others now do the same?

Yea, let's go with that. Can't have another story about another black guy freaking out over some racist shit that don't exist.
Maybe he did maybe he didn't.

Nascar overreacted so why do others now do the same?

Hell, the whole world is overreacting. It's a game that is being played by the elite, their pockets are deep and they don't mind paying for the result they wish for.

Another left-wing hoax. What else is new?
It was not a hoax it was a mistake.
But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.
You and your buddies are being flushed down the toilet by society

How many blacks watched this race. Are they going to fill the seats to watch their token driver place in the bottom half?
no, but NASCAR said they do not racists, like you. Stay away racists.

But what is not a mistake or a hoax is NASCAR said F#CK YOU to those who fly the confederate flag. NASCAR has said F#CK YOU to all white supremacists. NASCAR does not want people like you.
It is the beginning of the rejection, by the majority of main stream society, of white supremacists and anyone who leans that way or makes excuses for them.

You should relax. You don't even know who your calling a racist and that is exactly whats wrong with our country right now. Its probably idiots like you pulling down statues of General Grant and Washington just because.

15 FBI agents were put on the case!

Next time NASCAR comes to Vegas, and they have the hauler parade on the strip, I'll be there to give every racing team the finger as they pass by.

Most people who fly the Confederate flag are not white supremacists

FB_IMG_1592981130175.jpg

Forum List

Back