Roseanne: Black Obama advisor comes from planet of the apes

She should have said Valerie is ugly like an ape, but those republicans will put you back in chains....she would still have her show.
if she had said the same thing about trump...she would of won a Nobel peace prize

You really don't see anything wrong with her comments?
Its what she does and ABC knew that. Same with Don Rickles. It was who he was.

Rickles was Jewish...he could get away with his jabs to a point.
Again..double standards. He can because he was (insert word here), but Griffin can't/Roseann can't/but Tracy Morgan can/Chris Rock can/etc etc yadda yadda. Double standards. If it's WRONG, then it's WRONG.

I don't have a problem being called a Honky....do you? Hey

Cracker..Whitey..

Fine...If I were black and someone calls me an ape..with the history of racism....yes that would hurt a lot.

She was unhinged. I read her comments on twitter and thought she probably should take a break from it.

Look, I'm not going to suggest her lif should be ruined for this. 300 People lost their jobs who have families to take care of, because of a comment. Joy Reid made a homophobic blog post and suggested someone hacked her, and she is still employed. The double standard is wha drives people insane.

She should apologize, get serious psychological counselling, ban herself from twitter, do some charity or something and let the show stay on. People aren't perfect, she is human, and quite flawed. The response to one but not the other is what bothers people, I still remain skeptical as to why she said this...

Why cancel her show? Roseanne didn’t say anything about blacks that racist right wingers don’t say here all the time.
yeah but by cancelling her show they recharge the batteries of all the white left wing public school grads whose only argument is the race card argument, most of them have been exposed right here on this forum and until today felt uncomfortable playing the only card they have, so for today they can feel a small excitement in being able to pretend they are saving the black race from extinction

After virtue signalling and pearl clutching for an appropriate amount of time....guess what will happen?

Roseanne will be forgiven by ABC and her show will continue (if she still wants it).

They want the $$$$$

:rofl:

cad7013af6eaa85363786b9e3756403e.jpg

if she had said the same thing about trump...she would of won a Nobel peace prize

You really don't see anything wrong with her comments?
Its what she does and ABC knew that. Same with Don Rickles. It was who he was.

Rickles was Jewish...he could get away with his jabs to a point.
Again..double standards. He can because he was (insert word here), but Griffin can't/Roseann can't/but Tracy Morgan can/Chris Rock can/etc etc yadda yadda. Double standards. If it's WRONG, then it's WRONG.

I don't have a problem being called a Honky....do you? Hey

Cracker..Whitey..

Fine...If I were black and someone calls me an ape..with the history of racism....yes that would hurt a lot.
I have a problem with anyone calling me anything derogatory..and will retaliate in kind.
Like I said....double standards. It needs to be addressed, but it never will.

This is war..Trump just won relection

Roseanne Barr being canned in 2018 won the election for Trump in 2020?

Do you take pills to be this stupid or does it just come naturally for you?

Valeria Jarrett got off easy. What Rosanne said, could have been a lot worse. How much of Obama's ISIS collusion was connected to her also ? The 2011 troop pull out ?

The al Baghdadi collusion ? The overlook-neglect of the ISIS convoys on open, desert roads ?

The overlook-neglect of Nidal Hasan leading to the Fort Hood massacre ? Lots of unanswered questions.

I thought it was a good joke....everyone knows what a pos valerie jarret is and was...ya know the idiot who was obama's most trusted advisor. Upgrading her to the status of being from the planet of the apes is hardly anything worthy of getting someone fired.

'Roseanne' Canceled at ABC Following Racist Tweet

Thread title is a lie.

She did not get fired for making a joke.

Question for you RWNJs - what about when Kathy Giffords did the "joke" with the bloody trump head?

You were all calling for HER head. But suddenly, you believe Barr should not face consequences for her words.

BOTH had a right to say what they did.
And the rest of us have the right to react.

Just once, I'd like to see you dummies stand up for America. That means standing up for the rights of ALL Americans.

Forum List

Back